ITT: We talk about how to properly sext. Share your messages, tips, whatever

ITT: We talk about how to properly sext. Share your messages, tips, whatever.

Pic related: Just sent this message today, hooking up tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dahRNrw7Z-M
youtu.be/dahRNbw7Z-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's shit OP, try this:

I want to ram my first down your fucking throat and pull out your spine.

Lol you sound like a guy who has never touched a woman. Talk is cheap bud, actions are important. I can see you now trying to awkwardly kiss her as you cum too soon LOLOL

the fuck is this cringe

Thats cute that you decide to project your own insecurities on me. I have fucked this girl several times, and Ive learned that this shit plays her like a fiddle.

i'm laughing so hard right now.
if my bf ever wrote that shit to me i would not get turned on hahaha

i think she's playing along because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings

OP here. Trips dont lie. This is cringe.

You've cucked yourself by splurging too much OP you just blasted her with an ocean when you should have trickled that paragraph over an hour or two letting her imagine it and reply

Thats a damn good point.

that's so gay

Right, so when I leave her twitching and unable to speak after a particularly good session of head, she just being nice. Sure thing. Go ahead and stroke your feminine cock to my exploits. I don't mind.

>twitching and unable to speak
that's what people do when they're dealing with cringe, not orgasms you autist

It must suck that you dont know how to pleasure another person properly, but yeah. Being unable to speak is a common side-effect of intense orgasm. Thats honestly ONE of the best parts of sex. Post-coitus delirium.

Next time, just go with 'bang bang my wang 2night?'

Im trying to get laid, you fucking autist. Your memes are cute and so are you. Enjoy being 15 years old for the rest of your life.

Oh yeah? Well fuck you, you're cute too cunt

stop baiting user

I am so angry but thank you for calling me cute, you fucking cock-smuggler. I love you with the hatred of all the Suns.

Stop falling for it.

>Im trying to get laid
>Asking texting advice on Sup Forums

I wasnt asking for advice, but go ahead and open up your pathetic reaction folder so you can figure out more unoriginal memes to slather all over this thread, your engorged jealousy throbbing with every stroke of the keyboard...

how to make money OP
off course you are a obvious fang

What the fuck are you trying to say? Get this Google Translate fuckery out of my house...

>I wasnt asking for advice
>Share your messages, tips, whatever.
Go to You cringy fuck.

You just fucking tell them how much and how you want to ravage them.

They love it

Im not sure why you greentexted some shit that directly proves my point... But thanks?

Virgin alert

I dont really know how you came to that conclusion but b'okay

Despite your dubs, nobody uses "ravage" in any amount of conversation whatsoever. Sexy or otherwise. This isnt the 1800s you fucking idiot.

All you codes are making this guy a fucking pokemaster. He's catching you all. Kek.

If you can't back it up then what good is this? All I had to do was text my ex "what you doin?", and she knew it was on

Oh? You want to see my duck that badly?

all you need to say is " i want to fuck the shit out of you " and if she's down then she's down

It's ravish.

This doesn't have anything to do with Pokémon? Maybe you're in the wrong thread?

Hi giver of (You)s :)

>zozzlekek

Spoken like someone who has never sexted once in their whole entire life.

-20 for mentioning teeth. Teeth have zero erotic potential, despite the shit people write.

Based on the way you type, I have a feeling that you are in your 40s. Why the fuck are you here? If you aren't in your 40s, then you are under 15 and fucking illiterate. Better get used to cuckoldry because that is your ultimate destination.

Ultra Virgin Alert. Biting can be hot as fuck, you desperate piece of shit.

Dude, that's written like a 3rd grader's wet dream. Fuuuuck me.

It depends on a billion factors -
personal relationship, time, context, etc. You dont just say shit like OP to someone and expect them to not publicly shame you for being socially retarded. If youre texting a girl and she likes you, just keep talking and theyll eventually bring it up, or say something that you can use as a segue. Entire thread is virgins

I think your comment tells me more about your childhood than your flirting methods. Do you need to talk about how Uncle Chris touched you in naughty ways?

> explore body with teeth and cock

Let's talk about how out of touch with reality you are. Hahaha

Nothing remotely sexy or hot given the way this is written. Laughable.

What does your dick have to do with anything? You're either good at fucking or not

I get it... I really do. I am your friend. And because i am your friend, I know that youre putting on a brave front to hide how lonely you really are. Hair-pulling, ass-slapping, teeth-marking sex is fucking awesome, and way beyond your reach. Dont get angry with me just because you will never experience it.

>I want to bury myself in your lips.

Wtf? What are you trying to make up to her anyway?

"Speechless with afterglow" ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

What the fuck do you care? Are you taking notes? Because you fucking should be.

It might be laughable, but it works. I have no problem betting that my dick will be wetter than yours by the end of the day.

Not saying that all isn't part of a generic sexual encounter but the way you wrote is is a joke. You might as well have just made a fucking list.

>proper sexting

1) Will put dick in ass and pussy
2) will smell hair
3) will bite lips and stuff
4) will grab ass
5) will bury nose in hair and smell things

-rub on lower bac

I care because you posted this utter shit under the pretense of giving /b a lesson on proper sexting. If this is b8 you got me good.

This guy fucking gets it. Itemized lists is what really makes those juices flow.

50 post and no one is giving any input minus ya fucked up OP.

Response: "I think you have the wrong number."

I am a lonely man... except when I am fucking random people.

Dont project your own experiences onto my thread, you fucking faggot.

Just find out what she likes first, if she's vanilla and likes romance the first post would work but you have to get more graphic. Basic sexting only works as an ice breaker, get real into it afterwards. If she likes rough shit start off with a bang.

>I want to wrap my hand around your neck and pin you against a wall while I grope and grab whatever my free hand feels like
>I want to grab your hair and push you down on your knees so you can unzip my jeans and let me rub my dick over your lips and face

Shit like that yo

Let us know what you'd want from a sext, having men doing it to you would make your opinion a lot better than most.

Don't get all butt hurt bro. From the feedback here, it should be obvious that your comment was a clumsy attempt to arouse her. Women usually respond better to more subtle hints than "I'll put my cock in you." At least initially (i.e., first-time sex). Once you've fucked a few times, ramp it up to trigger her perversions in a more direct way. It's all good though, my man. If you get laid, and the comment helped, well done.

Where's yours? So far we haven't seen her response

Where's YOURS? So far, all I see is a cock-hungry slut begging for whomever texted her first.

If you had taken the time to read the thread, you would know that I have fucked this chick several times, and this is what turns her on. Shes an English major. She likes wordy shit, and she likes intimacy. I can fake both.

Sure, friend.

how to instantly creep any bitch out

Then you're doing fine dude, you know what would turn her on the most out if this thread. It's not so much the sexting that women like, it's the fact that someone not with them at the time wants them.

You gigantic fucking moron... Just because you fuck people stupid enough to let you take pics doesnt mean I do the same thing.

People think I am asking for advice. Im not. Lemme see how smooth you Sup Forumstards actually are. Lemme see your sexts.

Nope. Biting is for pensioners who've read too much "Fifty Shades".

Haha. Not the dude you responded to but this comment is essentially proof that you've never been with a girl.

News flash: Girls take nude pics sometimes. Even Mormons!

And THIS comment is essentially proof that you are a fucking teenager. Go back to school, faggot, and keep jerking to your classmates IG photos.

You should really go outside and reevaluate your life
Fucking thread/

Same fag

Goodbye

3/4, close enough for faggotry.

Holy shit guys look how buttblasted OP is getting because people are calling out how cringey this message is.

Seriously bro this is pathetic, I can just imagine that girl recieving this goofy ass teenage bs and sharing it with her friends and laughing at you together, like lmao dude how fucking cucked are you?

Go ahead and call me a "15 year old", as that seems to be your standard insult, btw I used to call other posters "15 year olds" too when I was like 17 and thought that was actually an insult. I fucking GUARANTEE you are a teenager and you actually think that shit turns a woman on, hahaha I'm just lmao'ing at your whole existence

HAHAHAHA THIS!!!

Maybe you should take some English lessons from your pretend fuck buddy then because what you wrote is cringe inducing garbage, and it lacks the basic sexual imagery and flow necessary to make a girl feel anything more than nausea.

Wrong again twat

Thats pretty cool that youre almost at drinking age in America, but give it a few years before existentialism sets in and you would rather put a shotgun in your failure of a mouth than anything else.

>failure of a mouth

How do mouths fail? This is the same unintelligible "bury myself in your lips" bullshit you wrote in your message to your crush.

Just stop commenting and let this thread die.

The closest you get to "basic sexual imagery and flow" is when your moldy cumsock bursts its toxic spores into your sleeping face.

Not too bad m8, but I think that the most erotic part is in describing what you do before you get to fucking. Need more detail on how you're going to get to the point where she's dripping wet, her pussy is wide and she's absolutely begging for your cock.

Yep. Teenager no doubt.... My advice is to not take the criticism too personally and never attempt to sext again.

No b/ro. Always lead with teeth and cock in every aspect of life.

This guy fucking gets it.

We'll agree to disagree then Sup Forumsro. Personally my ex went absolutely wild for the most descriptive foreplay I could think of, but if that's what gets your girl off then carry on.

Got nudes of her?

It was sarcasm dude. Not OP. I think he abandoned

>thread
Lmao virgins

most of this thread doesnt believe you btw, post response pics. your chicky-poo is getting blacked so you want to feel manly by making a sext thread on Sup Forums

We should tell this chick about proper sexting and bomb the whole channel. youtu.be/dahRNrw7Z-M

checked.

dis shit dont work

youtu.be/dahRNbw7Z-M

fuck you all you fags. I just wanted some feedback because I thought it was a good attempt. Guess not.

Thats the weakest shoop Ive ever seen. You didnt even take the time to get the text the same size.

trips of truth

I know. Lol. Quick failed attempted.

Barely any sexting responses, shame because I want to improve my game.