A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tU7G8cR4D2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not shitpost? Everyone loves stale copypasta that's as old as Sup Forums is.

Kill yourself

MODS!

If you're over 18, you should let me put my penis in you. But first, TITS W/TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

Summer's over

You are beautiful , short hair rules

Nice Adam's apple, faggot. KYS

who cares. Lets see your pussy or ding dong

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

is that you peter? get off the internet.

>covering neck
>covering adams apple
kys femboi faggot

Only one thing for it

Rule 29/30 guyse, always remember

You should cut off all your hair, fuck a bunch of kids, get into drugs, an hero on cam you fucking nig-nog TITS OR GTFO HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HITLER DID NOTHING WROOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!

>be a trap
>convincing enough that get a straight guy to "fall in love" with me via the net/pics/phone
>meet him 5 weeks ago, been talking 11 months
>at his place
>he pulls down my jeans
>the look of shock on his face, omg
>then he starts laughing
>i start getting hard, thinking he IS ok with it, i was worried about NOTHING!
>prepare for BJ from hot straight dude, close eyes, lean back head, thrust pelvis forward, awaiting the bliss
>he pulls a knife from behind me, stabs me straight up the asshole, 4 inch wound in my colon
>kicks me in the throat, literally picks me up and throws me out the door
>just got out of hospital, have a colostomy bag for life, my asshole has been permanently sealed shut as part of the operation

tits or gtfo

the fuck is wrong witchu? do u even lift?
pasty ass DYEL
get the fuck off my board
rich piana didnt die for this

>thinking ashley is a boy

Good

Timestamp pls

youtube.com/watch?v=tU7G8cR4D2U

Actually school up your school. How else will they learn that bullying is wrong?

you're only a boy if your cock isnt feminine

I'd fuck you even if boy

nice copy pasta

I am short but i am bug cums to my penis its a thick mushroom but every think big i told juniar high in gym some sead i big one then so it changed that much

post penus and vagene

stop posting this thread every fucking day cunt

you deserved it

tits or gtfo

Just suck all their dicks, that will show them

More of her my dream girl

finish the job, kys