What guns do you own eurofags?

what guns do you own eurofags?

fuck off with your airsoft shit, faggot.

>Being this tacticool
Was that a Christmas present present from mummy?Did you drink your hot cocoa this morning?

Not a eruofag but still

Had a P30
Mp5-K
And a sniper rifle

It would take a true eurofag to think its airsoft

31e

The majority of people who play airsoft are super cringy but airsoft is so fucking fun

airsoft shoots greentips?

thats a really nice one

i dont have an inferiority complex, so i dont need to own killing tools.

fucking double nigger

Stop being such a boot

penis that shoots cum

Double-barrel and a 22.

sooo coool

seriously though, you do realize you're a tryhard faggot right?

I don't own a gun, on the other hand I do have a foreskin. Both happy benefits of living in a safe and happy society not obsessed with guns and mutilating baby penises at birth.

holy fuck you guys are butthurt

nice plastic nerf darts faggot

Nice try faggot but where's the bipod

Seen as im an ex-royal marine commando, i have a beretta m9, a 22 magnum, an m15 and remington 12 bore.

Not a bench rest gun, it's an up and go gun

ones that don't weigh 20lbs
>american BTW. your gun is dumb

Scout rifles should have a built in or detachable bipod. They must also be able to be loaded by both mags and stripper clips

The forward mounted scope already adds a lot of weight forward, I wouldn't want a bipod on there too. If I need to stabilize it, I can use a rock or stick or something.
And it can be loaded by both mags and stripper clips.

A fluted barrel could help with weight reduction, also switching from wood to a synthetic stock would help

nice try Putin

Thats not an airsoft gun you dense fucknut quit pretending that you would know the difference

SWEET!!

nice airsoft gun bitch ass nigga

Show me your dick!!!

American weapons are all trash, that's why you useless scum import our stuff and we a laughing about you idiots. Keep killing yourself and we laugh out rich ass off