- a cute tranny

Post the butt

this, applies to OP too

Nair you fucking faggot mong

god I'm getting fat

No you look good

you look cute no worries

Thanks guys, feelin' kinda sexy today :D

I can already see my arms wrapped around you!

I'm taken I'm afraid

its fine bb, hope they treat you well

how would you like to have those nipples sucked on and gently nibbled and pinched repeatedly?

He's amazing! Coming up to a year in November. I wish he played with my boobs more and my shenis less though :/

mmm, you read my mind

you like having your nipples played with? what if i tied you down and tried to make you cum just with your nipples? i'd have my hands gliding all over your smooth body but never touching your cock or asshole

wtf, is everyone gay on Sup Forums or what

I would love that! gentle touching/tickling is my favourite form of foreplay.
Bun you, I'm a girl with a messed up crotch (it's seriously messed up both in boy and girl standards)

just desperate for another person's touch

same :)
what if i got between your legs with you on your back and began to softly kiss you while i gently slid my solid thick cock on yours as my hands went up your stomach and softly tickled you every now and then

tbh I'm really dysphoric about my shenis so I wouldn't let you push your cock on to my crotch unless you had already turned to butter. My guard is really high when it comes to sexy time. I really like being kissed around the crotch where it meets your legs. and my ribs are serious tickle weak points.

*unless you had already turned ME to butter, sorry

can we see your shenis?
what if i start by tickle-fighting you? i'd start tickling you in the ribs and armpits and we fall to the ground trying to get each other with our hands going all over each other and our crotches grinding momentarily. i would flick one of your nipples unintentionally which would make you moan, making me horny so instead of tickling i'm now softly passing my hands over your skin, under your shirt, tickling your ribs gently every now and then. i'd start kissing your neck and go down from there to your chest, your nipples, your stomach and finally your crotch where i would slightly pull down your pants and kiss around your pubis

omg that's hot.
I'm sorry but I've never taken a picture of my shenis and I don't ever intend to. I'm really looking forward to getting SRS tbh.