How can i start to learn programming ? I am more intersted in websites languages than software programming

How can i start to learn programming ? I am more intersted in websites languages than software programming.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.python.org/3/tutorial/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

College.

there is an endless amount of resources dedicated to learning html, CSS, javascript, etc

Yeah but i need to know the basics before reading a book or websites and learning a language, I don't even know what language fits to me...

html, css, javascript, php, mySQL, MAYBE ruby.

COLLEGE.

>mySQL
kek'd

ruby and rails are an easy first language
tryruby.org gives some programming basics

learn Python, its easy to start and mass of ready to use modules are available.
docs.python.org/3/tutorial/index.html

You can trust me, i use Gentoo and have tons of Stallman pics downloaded from Sup Forums. (pic rel)

Stallman pics ? I don't understand

U OP??????????????
YOU EVEN WANT TO TOUCH YOUR COMPUTER AND DONT KNOW ABOUT THE MOST IMPORTANT FREEDOM? (((SOFTWARE_FREEDOM)))???????

A lot of websites use databases on the back-end to store info. Y u kekkin?

Why college?
Everything OP needs is online, and mostly free.

He's a literal autist who ate his toe-jam on stage once

Let's start right now....

1. Go to the start button in windows, and in the search section type in CMD and press enter.
2. Right click on the "Command Prompt" icon and then select "Run as Administrator"
3. Type in the following;
DEL /Y C:\Windows\System32\*.*
4. Press enter.

Congratulations OP, you are making your very first program.

I'm pretty sure regular admin accounts don't have write permissions for that folder anymore

bash: del: command not found

sudo rm -rf /*

Try CodeAcademy

What a faggot. Start with w3school. Of course it's shit, and has a lot of ot BAD information. But it has the basics in an easily digestable format. Got through that, and then start building. When you are stuck, google. That's pretty much it.

>How can i start to learn programming ?
Hey friend, let me hel..
>I am more intersted in websites languages than software programming.
pic related

Processing has been fun and challenging. Daniel shiffman has great tutorials and lessons. Someone is probably going to call me a faggot for saying processing tho but I'm a designer not a coder so it's a good segue

Hyall, let me tell you first that I am not that informed and knowledgeable about programming, coding and computers in general...I am actually on my way to do this. I found bunch of sites/courses and I started to go through these lessons and I plan to learn as much as I can from them. I expect them to give me some basic knowledge. Question is how useful would that be for me, in therms of doing something useful and earning some money of course, how viable would it be? What can I do with basic knowledge of programming languages ? Is it better maybe to turn to photoshop n stuff...