How much of this weed would i have to use to make 1 edible? Its about 2.5g

How much of this weed would i have to use to make 1 edible? Its about 2.5g.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.cannabis.com/threads/the-definitive-green-dragon-revised-updated-combined.82380/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That looks like decent bud. A gram would probably be all you would need.

if you're doing it the first time, try not to get too big and start with 0.2

if it doesn't work (wait at least an hour) then make another one slightly bigger

continue this cycle until you're high

enjoy

You'd need about 5 more grams you fucking newb. Why not just buy extracts (distillate) and cook with that? Or you can't cuz UK fag? Hah kys chap.

make firecrackers.
Very easy to make, takes only about 25 minutes

decarb and tincture. don't go the cannabutter route , unless you're okay steeping and waiting for a few days, in which case it might work.

Nice b8 R8 8/8 m8

Don't you need only like 0.4 grams or some shit, since you don't waste anything in edibles?

Tincture takes forever man. Fuck that shit.

?

he'll get better yield with that amount.

he could do firecrackers but those are fucking disgusting IMO

I know but you have to drink everclear and wait for like two weeks, shaking it everyday.

yeah, it sucks.

real answer is that OP should fucking nut up and buy a zip instead of screwing around with a couple of grams.

Why would you assume he's a "UK fag" from that photo?

Drink a ton of Bacardi 151 and then eat all of it. In two weeks you should be high out of your mind when the green dragon is finally done

maybe the euros in the pic?

proper tincture takes about two hours to make. Fuck soaking buds in crappy alcohol for months.

How do I make weed butter? Saw some user mentioning how an ounce made into butter lasts him for long time but was too late to get a reply.

here's a guide;

boards.cannabis.com/threads/the-definitive-green-dragon-revised-updated-combined.82380/

Just sell it or smoke it kid

Uhm, maybe with hash, but even then you aren't doing a proper extraction.

ITT: B8

But there's tons of countries in Europe that use the euro as its currency.... the UK doesn't.

Just read the fucking guide. You don't make tincture by soaking buds in alcohol for a long ass time.

See you Soon buddy!!

Only eat your OWN grown marihuana if you eat from the store your teeth wil fall out reactionair of the chemicals

You're a fucking idiot.

Brb buying a big ass bottle of 151... oh wait, everclear is the same shit but I don't have to buy a god damn 750ml bottle. Waterbath method I can vouch for though but you still are losing a good bit of thc that is left unextracted in the ground flowers.

someone explain with this is bait, ive never done edibles

Yes better use 2 gram instead of 0'2 a cake is like 50g 1 Blunt is 1gram

are you fucking stupid? you need at least 10 grams. Buy wax faggot.

Ammie

I know that guide well and no it doesn't work as well as a closet store + agitatuon. Plus, that guide asks for 1/8 of bud for 2 oz alcohol. Motherfucker, you wasting 3.5 g of bud that you could use 1 g properly to get the same high.

>this fucking nigga.

just smoke it

>10 grams

Kys you stupid fuck.

Some people don't want lung damage asshole

Make a gravity bong instead

I'd make weed creamer. Double boil half n half and the weed for about 2 hours, maybe throw in part of a chocolate bar if you want to make a mocha. Then make sure you strain it really, really fucking well with cheesecloth or some panty hose. For such a small amount, I might watch it and add a tiny bit of water as it cooked so it didn't evaporate too much.

This is also pretty much how you make frosting, which you could put on cookies, a piece of toast, or whatever. Maybe a home made tortilla churro rolled up with some pot frosting or some whipped pot cream in the middle.

pls respond

then vape it

just fucking smoke it Jesus Christ

Hhhhhhhhnnnnnnngggggggg

Vaping still fucks your lungs. Try harder fag.

do you even know what vaping is retard? smoking hurts your lungs because of tar, vapes have no tar

beat me to it

Jesus christ look it up and stop your faggotry

what kind of shit weed do you have then that needs a gram?

maybe I have low tolerance, who knows, but why is something I've done dozens of times bate?

>raging

i just want to know how much you put then?

This but decarb first. It doesn't take much

found the ghetto person.
we call that an ounce

I really doubt you can do ANYTHING with 0.2 grams in an edible. I don't believe you.