>a draw at home to Las Palmas
>not blowing it

>1 point

>tied at home
>lost the 1st place

He still choked the league mates.

>this is the standard of zidane fans

>Madrid 1 point behind Barça after having played one less game than Barça
>le choke the le league le xDDDDDDDDDD le reddit amiright guise??

nice

from a record undefeated streak and leading the table with extra games to we won't drop points this time guys, promise!!

>(THIS USER WAS THIS FUCKING MAD)

>rm barely ties with las palmas in the bernabeu
>Thinks celta de vigo in balaidos are 3 free points
Also, barcelona should have 2 more points for that goal not counted cause it seems you need to push the ball more than half a meter inside the net in spain.

Real Madrid don't look like they're in any condition to win the league at the moment. They've been rekt in their last 3 games, being extremely lucky to pick up 4 points tonight and against Villarreal.

You can't argue with scatalan Uefalona bandwagners. They are immune to facts and reality and can only faint when see Messi. They will lose the Copa and the league this season and then they will all cry and make epin jokes about le penaldo.

Madrid have been absolutely shat on these last few games. You can't deny this.

this confuses me

didn't real madrid win the last champions league?

>They will lose the Copa and the league this season
Source? Copa is in the bag and Zidane has Halal playing like shit in the league.

Stop it. Get some help

Classic Spanish name "Haseeb"

>Hasseb Kalandrini
So this is the power of Catalonia. WHOA!

Jesé threw the match so hard

>Real Sociedad goal vs Barcelona
>I'm only interested in goals not counted that favour my team, not the ones against
>Mexico

>Haseeb

Translation pls

Google Translate it yourself you lazy mong

t. Ricky Lopez

IS he finally getting exposed? Can we finally get it out our chests?

It really takes a special talent to go neck and neck with the worst Barca team in 15 years

>at the moment

You said it. Football is about moments. 2 months ago RM was doing great and beating records and this month they're having bad results. It will go as it came.

On the table, it's just one point behind with one game less and Barsa still have to visit the Bernabeu.

RM still depends only on themselves.

*chokes league*

>RM still depends only on themselves
so does barcelona

That gave barcelona just one point, the pther goal took 2 points away. Also, there is a difference between calling an offside that wasnt there (or not calling in it when there is) and a fucking goal by a ball that crossed 50 cm the line and would have been valid if spain wasnt a third world country without goal line technology. The first one happens a lot around the world and is human error. The other could have been prevented now along fifa rules and technologies used

*chokes the world cup, two copa americas, the 2016 champions league and 2017 champions league*

RM has already have his bad month. Barca will have his.

It happens every season.

it says he was exposed

>mfw the next clasico decides who wins the league

>team sport
>for some reason every failure is his fault
>ignoring higuain
>ignoring he's the best player in the world
>being this retarded

But barcelona just had it too.

I don't think so. Both are going to drop points here and there. 13 games left (14 for Madrid) are a lot of games.

It's gonna be interesting with Sevilla so close and still having to play both Madrid and Barca.

>i zate ridane

Not in Liga

>that flag
>this topic

take argentina's dick out your mouth you disgusting ape

Messi is the best player on the planet, though.