Why is thiss acceptable for women and not for men? why are we not allowed to dress sexy in public?

why is thiss acceptable for women and not for men? why are we not allowed to dress sexy in public?

do they not want to see the outline of our junk?

its not fair

Because they're fucking tiny brained, hypocritical idiots.

bc men shame each other for being feminine as if its something negative :(

Because we can rape eyes as well as any other hole we can force our way into

Nigga u gay why would a man want attention for his ass? If you wanna look sexy show some muscle

my ass is sexy as fuck

post proof. preferably in tights

>that thing is sexy
fuck buddy you have absolutely no taste
that thing looks only good on very few women who have an exceptionally good lower body and protip most don't.
What i want to actually say is, it should be socially unacceptable for such things to be worn in public

you should be unacceptable to be worn in public

whenever i see people wear that shit, i hope it rains, just to spite them. Those things are ugly as fuck, and most of the time ugly people wear them.

Also most men dress for the weather, if you wish to dress stylish, go ahead, but don't complain about the weather

Don't worry, they're not dressing for us. They're dressing for each other.
You want to scope out moose-knuckle, have at it. Just don't get all drama queen about it and most people won't GAF. .

I'm a grower not a show-er so I'm glad that we aren't held to the same standards, otherwise I'd have to give myself a warm up 1/2 wank every 10 minutes.

not everyone dresses so you can enjoy the way they look. i dont see you shaming men for their ugly clothes

Nothing sexier than a dude wearing a fedora.

Men wear tight jeans with fitting shirts with their chests out. I do it all the time. Women love it. You're delusional. You just need to have a good body.

And there's nothing sexy about UGGs and a sweatshirt.

>he considers this sexy

And the trips have it!

you would just look like a fag with that on

but that is just fashion people think women want to see

i want to be sexy for other men and bi-sexual girls

But guys can? Pic related, it's me.

it literally is.

that's not "sexy". that's just slutty.

"Mom! my friends go all whoring, why can't I whore just like them?"

>he calls himself a man
go back to your trap threads you degenerate scum

>for men?

are you a gay faggot asking to see men's crotch stretched in some winter yoga pants?

gay detected

I certainly agree with that

how is it gay to want to see guys hot asses? I always check out dudes sweet buns and I'm not a faggot.

women dont want to see that?

im a grill ;)

thanks!!

post proof. preferably in tights

literally every single female student at my college dresses like this.

Naaah I'm good thanks :)

nah its just normalized to look down upon femininity bc men want to feel superior when all they are better at is physical strength and being ugly

>and I'm not a faggot.

im fat :( all my tights ripped

Because women think they're special and they then demand we all pretend they are to keep up the false reality. So we then create a social agreement to treat women a certain way and then police each other if we act out of turn.
Since nobody really knows who actually creates these as it is anonymously distributed across the populace, women tend to push the change in their favor.

Because they get sent a ton of unsolicited dick pics already they don't need to see anymore.

that really makes me think

>unsolicited dick pics
it's true, I make female accounts just for all the dick pics people send me.

same here dude, my bros would dig it too.

how gay

It's because women with the good genes or that workout strut that off, every man has a dick and most men are disgusting.
Work out and strut your muscles instead, not every man has good muscles and women love men with muscles.

best i got senpai

>think they're special and they then demand we all pretend they are to keep up the false reality
Literally every liberal, ever.

>implying that muscles don't actually look disgusting
Stop fapping to shoops in magazines.

wtf, enjoying looking at dicks is gay now?

Ass is muscle.

Notice how they both seem to be cold, despite their winter uniform? Seems to have missed the point.

hahaha

they look pretty comfy tbh

yea, next thing you know sucking dick is gay.
it's like these guys never had sleepovers.

they are, I wear similar bottoms when I cycle.

they dont. why do you hate women? virgin?

Cause women dress in a "sexy manor" is the same reason that men dress in a "Handsome" manner this is to attract the opposite sex.

Men dress them selves with the purpose of showing masculinity and to show they know how to take care of them selves

women dress in a very revealing or sexual way to show they are mature and comfortable with how they look

even though fashion has changed through out the many years of human existence these 2 generic observations have been a staple of dress for either sex.

Basically keeping up with fashion and presenting your self in the safest way possible is what attracts people

I mean no one wants to date the person that thinks wearing dirty pajamas in public is ok.

saved that reaction pic

>women dress in a very revealing or sexual way to show they are mature and comfortable with how they look

why is it always the younger ones who do this then? by law they arent ready

newfag hasn't even completed his bateman folder.

These outfits are the only thing I miss about living in Boulder, CO. The amount of rear-frontal camel toe was amazing.

You could just sit on pearl street and watch the girls go by.

they do it out of naivity what kind of reactions they are provoking. older women stop when they have been sexually harrassed too many times

where you you live now?

Left one is obviously keeping her body together to minimize exposure. I'll concede about the right one, she might just have her hands in her pockets.

Yes and yes, mostly because I want to be a transgender squirrel and all these bitches be wanting my nuts.

biggest muscle in your body actually.