Looks like im going to have my first experience with a trap tonight

Looks like im going to have my first experience with a trap tonight.
Anyone got stories, advice, etc?

enjoy, homo.

only other pic

thanks, user. I will!

When are you going to come out to your friends and family?

I prefer women so no need really

something i always try to do, when i'm partaking in an unusual sexual act. Be it a 3sum, or some weird fetish... is try to video tape it.

If it's not something you'll likely do many more times, having video to beat off to later, becomes invaluable.

You prefer dicks.
If it has a dick then it aint a she.

I had planned on asking for consent of that user. Couldnt agree more. I prefer women and I usually make vids w gfs and random fucks.

Lol I like men and women you dense nigger

tell them to take it slow and make sure you lube up faggot

plenty of coconut oil for that

consent is always best, yes. It allows you to put out a nice HD camcorder, and capture good resolution, and even play with preferred angles, without being accused of acting weird.

A close second to that, would be the jumbl spy cam alarm clock.

at least your asshole will smell nice

Are you able to afford the drugs and treatment for AIDS, you insufferable faggot?

not bottom, top. although i am open to the idea

if they have a chastity cage, ask them to wear it. it makes them crazy horny and willing to please

im able to afford condoms you narrow minded dumb fuck

my first experience as a trap with a man was less than desireable

he was kind of smelly and his dick was too small

so please take a shower, groom your body hair and have a larger than average dick or she will make fun of you later on the internet

maybe if there are future meets. you got nice fucking legs user

m8 coconut oil + condom + anal sounds like a great way of getting aids. pretty sure the condom will have a really high chance of breaking using coconut oil

Get pics of cocksuck and post here later

nice trip w quads fucker

I always prep before a fuck. I go in with the attitude that you should smell and look just as good as you expect them to

>she

you have a dick, faggot

>she

Im hoping for that user

>name a better trap
pro tip: you can't

Trans girl here
If they are just a trap then they probably will enjoy their penis being touched and treated as some naughty toy but if they are actually trans they will most likely be really insecure about their genitals and you should try and not push any boundaries. If you really aren't sure if they will like something just ask them honestly if they wouldn't mind said thing. I kinda like my genitals being touched really sensitively by my bf if I am already like melted butter in his arms and I'm in the mood, but other times even him brushing past my genitals can completely kill the mood or make me dysphoric and feel shitty.

epic. ill have to get me one

take this with a grain of salt, but my trap experience was a big let down. I matched with one a hot one on tinder, and while it was def her in the pics in person they will most likely look very different. By that I mean without the perfect angles, lighting, makeup, etc. it will be very apparent that they are a man. The stubble, hands/feet, shoulders, chin, etc. will stick out like a sore thumb in person. And be prepared for the voice. It will freak you out, and even more so when they start moaning. I wasn't able to stay hard.

That's like SERIOUSLY creepy.
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

im with this guy its creepy

If they aren't a fetishist gay and they are actually trans then I can almost guarantee you that they don't want you recording them unless they are a total slut anyway.

if you're straight or gay ur only having half the fun, am I, right fellas?

literally no ass

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You're literally having sex with a guy I hope you feel happy

classic

Pics are a go.