Tard Tales Pt. II

Tard Tales Pt. II

What's up fucks, this is where it gets good. I teach high school history and I have plenty of stories to share with you guys about autists of all kinds. Today I'll tell you all about my experiences.

>be me
>5th year of teaching high school history
>by now I've learned that there's a tard every year, I start looking at my student’s paperwork to find out which one’s the annual autist
>find it, it's a kid with emotional and not cognitive impairments (the pc way to say his feelings are what are screwed up not his thinking)
>let’s call the kid Will
>kids like him are supposed to be average intelligence but with high tempers but it takes me only a few days to realize this kid is dumb as a rock
>the faggot’s in 9th grade but he is mentally in 6th
>the other kids obviously hate him, I later hear from coworkers that he argues all the time with anyone
>first few weeks go fine but about a month into the year things go wrong
>his grades are rock bottom and he starts arguing with other kids
>first incident involves a group project
>his group consists of some faggot obsessed with computers, a tryhard girl (the type who cries if she gets a B+), and a go-with-the-flow kid who's one of the smartest in the class but not an overachiever
>he and computer faggot, let's call him Mac (pun intended), obviously hate eachother
>the girl (Kate) and the boy (Ryan) handle the project fine and do most of the work while Mac and Will fight constantly
>Will goes by a different name than what his actual name is and apparently he gets pissed when anyone calls him something different
>Mac refuses to call him anything but his real name
>Will’s fists clench
>when they finish, Mac accuses him of not doing his part
>Will gets angrier
>Mac keeps pestering Will so I finally walk over and tell him to stop
>he listens until the end of the hour
>that's when shit goes down
Cont. when 2 replies

Cont.

fack u spangle bob

continue faggot

Cont.
>kids start presenting their projects
>Mac has shut up but Will glares at the presenters with his teeth clenched and tears in his eyes
>his group is second to last
>he gets up and lurks at the door on the opposite wall of the room as his group
>the other kids have known him since kindergarten so they understand him and he's hurting his own grade so I just decide he's not my problem
>Mac, being the asshole he is, says at the end “And can everyone thank Will for being SUCH a BIG HELP to our group?!”
>we all known he's done it
>he awoke the sleeping beast, poked the dragon, he pushed Will too far
>Will springs across the room with an autistic screech of rage
>in that moment, he is no longer Will, angry but manageable kid. He transforms in an instant into Tard-Will, the Deranged Disabled
>his fist sinks into Mac’s ribs, but Mac was ready
>he takes the hit and pulls a circuit board from his grimy sweatshirt pocket and swipes it across Will’s arm. It cuts like any knife, ripping a hole into Will’s sweatshirt sleeve and slicing into his arm
>Will gives a resounding autistic bellow and hits Mac across his nose with his good fist
>both kids are pussies and immediately sink to the floor sobbing like toddlers
>both me and the students are shocked, I’m not supposed to touch blood but I wrap up Will’s cut with my outer shirt and tell someone to call the office
>bell rings soon after
>not allowed in the room for the rest of the fucking day because they have to use some special kit to clean up blood
>Mac ends up being fine, his nose isn't even broken. I would expect as much from getting hit by Will’s twig arms
>Will has to get stitches and he had a minor concussion from his head hitting the floor
>they both get suspended
>at long last, they come back
>Mac transferred to another teacher’s class
>I'm the one who gets stuck with Will
>mfw

I have plenty more Will stories, should I share them?
Have a great day, you miserable faggots.

Did you pre-type your stories this time you stupid faggot?

Yes I did I was a tired faggot yesterday and didn't feel like it

continue pls

agreed
continue these glorious autist stories faggot
waiting at O'Hare Airport helps pass the time nigger

Keep posting.

looks like ops a fag and didnt really pre type
what a nigger

agreed
fucking faggot
the teacher OP is an autist
who the fuck writes novel length tard stories and doesnt pre-type?
a tard. thats who. no wonder
our current educational system
is shit

>Mac
got me gud

Continue nigger

Part 2? Anyone got a cap of part 1?

OP is a lying FAGGOT loser who won't deliver, MODS should just kill this fucking thread

Someone's a bit butthurt. What's wrong, user?

The lack of delivering user it's shit

user will deliver. Be patient.

Bump

bumping for interest

(OP)
I have a few tard stories, told some this morning and they fell flat but now that I'm home and have an actual picture of the actual tard I'm gonna tell it again

>be me last year
>high school is finally almost over
>get to lunch on the first day, my school had 3 lunch shifts and I managed to get a few friends in mine this year
>we search for a spot to sit, find a table all to ourselves
>sit down and start to eat
>thats when it all began
>the most tardy retard to ever tard pulls up a chair a seat down from me, his name be Tyson
>fuck no wonder this table was empty
>he yoinks the bun off his chicken sandwich and pulls out no less than 10 mayonnaise packets
>squirts them all on the poor chicken carcass one by one, pic related
>replaces the top bun and licks the excess topping off all around his glorious concoction
>bites into it, mayo falls out the back
>absolutely lose my shit
>eat the rest of my lunch, still have half a sandwich left
>about to leave after the bell before I feel a moist pudgy hand grip my wrist
>eyes me over before either asking or demanding I still dont fucking know
>"chikkin sammitch???"
>hand him the half eaten food, he still has a death grip on me
>warn him that there's ketchup on it
> "I like katchep" he informs me

Sat next to him for an entire semester, it was fucking gold the entire time