Help Sup Forums, what do I with this?

Help Sup Forums, what do I with this?

suicide

I wouldn't show it to any grills.

can we see it erect?

Get those balls removed, get some bolt-on titties and start playing with that clitty of yours.

lose weight fatty.

Have you a mirco dick? Does it retract due to an operation when you were young? What exactly is "this"

Dude, you've a micro dick. It sucks.

>what do I with this?

With what?

that's what my dick looks like sometimes but I'm 5" erect, and pretty big on girth. It only looks like that if it's really cold or if I force it in like that. For the most part it's an inch or two out, enough to not piss on my pants at a urinal.

I fuck all the time, and never have a problem. If anything, I'm usually full erect before I even get my pants off because I guess biologically it doesn't take much to engorge my cock with blood to get hard.

The only time it's bad is if I'm getting out of the pool and I'm wearing board shorts. There's zero package to flaunt, so i never get any accidental hookups because a girl saw my dick imprint through my pants/shorts/sweats. LOL

I do keep myself full shaved.

Let me suck it?
I'll let you cum in my mouth and I'll swallow it all!
I love micro dicks!
Yum!

More pics. Can't tell shit from that angle.

Let user play with it. It looks cute and lickable.

OP, create a acount on FetLife. Find girls who like small-penis, explode around any sexual options available for you, like fetishs, etc. But have no shame, you didnt choose that way.

go transgender ... only balls need removal ... have clitoris already

Reduce weight; fat apron will shrink, fat in thighs won't out your gonads anymore and your cock has more air to breathe.

Be proud of your retractable dick. There is no shame in being unique.

KEK

just go and get yourself a tan

Dude, I'm in the same boat, fat with an ugly flaccid baby dick. If you're fucking, then why are you being a bitch? You want a sweet buldge at the pool? You're fucking fat. No one is going to look at you. I'm assuming you're a virgin. If its 5 inches you're good. Im 5 inches and my gf loves it. Stop being a bitch. If you're a fat fuck and can actually get a chick on a few dates, then they've accepted you ha e an ugly dick. I hate you.

This looks like a fly's head...

Haha, that is fucking hilarious.

kek

this. your dicks probably lower than average but it's definitely bigger than that. Lose the snickers bars, pick up the bar bells

Kek saved