What part of Leicester are you from? .... I don't get this meme, can someone please explain

What part of Leicester are you from? .... I don't get this meme, can someone please explain.

Leisterweon

It means fuck off back 2 reddit you cunt

This does not help!! I'm from Leicester, actual Leicester. And I don't get it.

O'Leicester

But I've never seen it used as a reply.

I was from Frog island but I just moved to London, in Chelsea precisely, therefore it's safe to say I'm a lifelong Chelsea fan now

We're all from frog island here

lester do sul

Neu Leister

Lesterlona

Ok, I see this shit all the time, is it a reference to a particular post or is it all the just because we won the title?

>we

>we

What part of Leicester are you from la?

Leicesterisi

There is no way I can prove to you I have followed the city since day dot, stand with Union FS at the back of the Kop or was there in SK1 when Marhez and Knockheart played together on Marhez's first run out, shouted my tits off "there blues are going up, the blues are going up, I know you'll never believe us, the blues are going up!". Your German, I bet you support that red bull team.

LE3, oppersite the shell on Narborough Road.

>its a OP is really a newfag and doesnt just pretend episode

Leicester won the title out of nowhere last season, thousands of people starting bandwagoning them while claiming to be lifelong fans and "what part of leicester are you from" is a sarcastic question, trying to expose those obvious bandwagoners. I feel bad now and am aware that I might have been baited.

>I might have been baited.
>might

Highfields.

For real faggots.

Yes, newfang to this board, normally post on trv or DIY, I saw ' what part you from? ' and didn't get it.

I lived off Eveington road for a while, wouldn't again...

I'm from Nottinghamcester

>Hanz decides to spoonfeed

This is why newtwats ruin 4chin.

You appear to be oh so precious about your own Mongolian fish trading forum. I only enquired about the meme.

The clue is in the meme. Are you that dense?

Well truth be told? No, I asked "what part of Leicester are you from ?" To a fellow Leicester poster during a fixture around this time last year, someAnon took the piss out of me for it and I was genuinely curious if it had an origin or other meaning, I actually do live in Leicester - am surrounded by Leicester fans - have followed for years and thus am puzzled by the meme it's self I suppose. It's like when I leave the city you have to explain that I have following for years.

jesus christ you two are presumably adults, stop arguing about memes

spuh is one of the most autistic boards here. it will never get dilluted senpai~