youtube.com/watch?v=fIrZZHC27QQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangaea
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 7:7-13&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formation_and_evolution_of_the_Solar_System
bibviz.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth
phys.org/news/2010-06-astronomers-witness-star-born.html
manchester.ac.uk/discover/news/astronomers-witness-birth-of-milky-ways-most-massive-star
youtube.com/watch?v=eYuSHz7uOv4
youtube.com/watch?v=a_5o4WGPzqE
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
archaeology.wyjs.org.uk/vikingweb/religionanglo.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not exactly.
In iconography Joseph is always pictured turned away from the scene, because he had scriptural doubts of Jesus' conception.
(Obviously- any sane man would. That's why it took dreams, jumping fetuses, an elderly Jewish prophet, and literal miracles to convince him)

God didn't fuck marry, just gave her a son.

God also said it was Joseph's son, and Mary is still his wife.

Mary didn't chose it. She was chosen.

ATHEISTS BTFO

OP CONFIRMED AN ATHEIKEK

THEY'LL NEVER RECOVER

>rape is okay if God does it

You'd refuse sex from god..?
I'd be happy with a handy

That sounds like the kind of logic I would tell a guy to convince him to spend his life and money raising the son I had with his wife while I go chill and find more women.

If I were a degenerate. Or demiurge.

Jebus has brothers and sisters.
So...
Based Joe the Carpenter gets to fuck pussy sweet enough for God hisself.

Best post. Atheist I know you're rattled about having evolution and all your pet theories destroyed in recent years but stop trying to start a theological discussion when you only know memes.

>mary fucks around with another dude
>get pregnant
>dreams up a good story about it being the son of god and tells her husband
>husband is a beta orbiter so he believes it 100%
>couple goes around telling everyone

honestly how big is the chance that this is really what happened?

Pretty clearly what happened imo.

Very unlikely. Christ fulfilled over 300 prophecies and most of them he had no choice over in his life.

Pretty hard considering that Jesus was a descendant of David through Mary AND the rightful heir to the kings theone through Joseph's line. If he was indeed someone else's son, he would not have been eligible in the second account and could not have fulfilled old testament prophecy.

I know this is a bait thread, but still...
you are missing a point and are uneducated in christian theology

Joseph has accepted something that was considered shameful and negative in society because God told him so

it's a message that says you should do what's right even if the society thinks you're a moron and a cuck
isn't that exactly what pol's been doing?

Can you list them?

How many prophecies were there?

they bow to a magic jew and they dont see the irony in it
hahahahaha you cant make this shit up. hashtag cucklife

Pretty sure Life of Brian is closer to reality than he Bible

Yeah. His virgin birth was a requirement. Considering he filled all the other hundreds of requirements to be the First Coming of the Messiah, he certainly fits the bill.

As much as anyone would love to deny that God exists and has a plan for this world. Yeshua Christ is hard to ignore. He changed the whole world pretty much, the gospel has reached just about every place on here, and it certainly has reached the 4 corners of the world now.

That doesn't mean that people believed and now we're beholden to provide more evidence in this age but this is good for us too.

accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies.html

If you're actually curious I suggest downloading the Blue Letter Bible or Bible Sword and using the concordance.

youtube.com/watch?v=fIrZZHC27QQ

Just a quick incomplete overview of what people around His time thought about his miracles and such.

>Jesus prayed to God - everywhere in the Bible

Why would God pray to God?

Checkmate Trinitarians

now kys and follow the true belief of Monotheism, not some roman inspired paganism

Trinityfags as well as many other cuck-christians still believe that Jesus is the Son of God, or is God himself

The continents broke up after the flood. It was one giant continent. If you're interested in this go read stuff at creationwiki or creation.com, plenty of explanations that fit the data we have and what the Biblical Hebrew says.

Plus you're ignoring that Yehovah could of just teleported them.

Although I'm a practicing Lutheran, don't you think there's a possibility that Aliens are doing with us what we're doing to the remote tribes in Amazon and Southeast Asia? What if most of what happened is real (as you mentioned, the undeniable fact that Yeshua is the Messiah), but caused by extraterrestrial life forms to study our religious behavior overtime?

I can believe in all that, which I do, I just can't believe in magic at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangaea
Here.

John 8:58
>Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Matthew 15:9King James Version (KJV)

9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 7:7-13&version=KJV

Jesus Christ is the Word. He is and always has been. The Word is God. He was in the beginning with God and was God.

>one giant continent
And? Would still be a massive distance to travel

>and it began to break apart about 175 million years ago
But I though the Earth was 6000 years old?

>God didn't fuck marry, just gave her a son.
>jamal didnt fuck my wife, just gave her a son
>Mary didn't chose it. She was chosen.
so mary was raped by god and cuck joseph raised the kid? lmao

I can't really believe that honestly because of the good fruits of having a relationship with Yeshua and Yehovah, and the Holy Spirit.

He didn't lie even once in the Bible, and a good close study of the Bible reveals a Trinity of God which has worked in unison together as One, and there is only One God.

If you want to believe in a malevolent force in the world. You can look toward the serpent and his fallen angels who have no love in them and have corrupted the world. Not to even mention the different kinds of Nephilim mentioned in the Bible.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formation_and_evolution_of_the_Solar_System

No matter how much you want to ridicule beliefs of some dumb American protestants, it won't change the contents of the bible.

Ah I see. You're that guy. Ignore 90% of the post without addressing the rest.
Now you're just trolling. Yes the world is approximately 6500 years old, and yes if you actually looked at the data and how dating was done you'd understand why we believe so. Its not just because the Bible said so.

Go find a single star ever being born.

>it won't change the contents of the bible.
Such as all of these contradictions? bibviz.com/

>teleported
Evidence?
>plenty of explanations that fit the data
So you don't have a single answer? Just speculations?

But the Earth is 4.543 billion years old. This age has evidence other than a book full of contradictions and scientific illiteracy.

>4.543 billion years old.
lol

I'd entertain you but if you're actually interested just go read creationwiki and creation.com.

Your precious koran has more contradictions than Bible ever will, Mehmet.

Little does he know there are no contradictions.

I'd suggest watching Chuck Misslers 24 hours on the Bible.

>6500 years old
lol

I'd entertain you but if you're actually interested just go and do a few basic science lessons or Google searches

>being a mudslime

>This age has evidence other than a book full of contradictions and scientific illiteracy.
If it weren't for the Bible and Christianity, you'd still be wiping your ass with your hand in a cave.

>Joseph's son
>Mary was a virgin
>Son not from Joseph's sperm
If this isn't cuckoldry, I don't know what is.
Christfags will defend this.

And how do you know that? Because some scientists identified as Christians? They only believed because there was no other reasonable explanation at the time, and a lack of technology to come up with a reasonable explanation.

Fucking whore jew kike.

I already do.

Did you know we found blood and tendons in dinosaur bones?

Radiological dating is a crackpot by the way. Its been shown many times to be not at all useful for dating anything. Even when you know the source material was just made. It requires an isolated system with a stable pressure and temperature to be semi-accurate and we've never had that on earth. Plus anyone could date a banana to be millions of years old if they used the heavy metals in it. It all depends on the date you "want" to come out. Like a lottery machine. Choose the big number or the small number system based on what you want. Carbon 14 levels that date to 6000~ years have been found in the deepest layer of crust and all geologist know that they're simply ignoring that it appears all layers were laid down on the same day. I.E Global Flood.

The lack of any transitional fossils in the record at all is a constant headache and so is the lack of observation of any new information in genetics but only loss or mutation.

There is a lot of information out there saying Evolution and a Long Age is not reasonable.

>cuckoldry: An act of adultery committed by a married woman against her husband
>adultery: voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not his or her spouse.
>sexual

Mary did not have sex with anyone. Besides, Joseph already had kids at that point and was a widower. He was trusted to be the guardian of Mary who was a consecrated virgin of the Lord.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth

So all of this work done by scientists (people smarter than you) is wrong?

>Be ancient tribe in Cnaan who didn't even understand how weather and rain works
>Invent some tribal religion with both copied stories and oc because that what people did back then.
>then some asshole makes up a story about a savior who will come back soon.
>2000 years later he still didn't come
>mean while people have to jump through hoops to explain how a world wide flood happened because they can't take a hint.

How did you learn that

Really... You do seem offended at the thought you might of accepted a big lie.

Also where is that Single Star Birth I've asked for?

Just block the sutra senpai.

its called reading

I'm prob sure these things can't be learned in 90% of the schools in the anglosphere though

Pretty much. They know what they're doing and they know they're just ignoring that they could select for a much smaller date within the range of 10,000 years if the took into account at the observable rates of land erosion via water. Its not hard to figure out why they might have an agenda to ignore obvious data.

phys.org/news/2010-06-astronomers-witness-star-born.html
manchester.ac.uk/discover/news/astronomers-witness-birth-of-milky-ways-most-massive-star
You didn't ask me, but whatever. I can use Google unlike some.

>at the time
How come over 50% of scientists today still believe in God if you've all the answers to life?

I mean the creator of all existence has name?
no one thought this was odd?

VIRGIN mary

Trying to spread degeneracy to gentiles again, Schlomo? Go back to your synagogue.

And he needs us to cut part of our dick?
Was he taking the piss

youtube.com/watch?v=eYuSHz7uOv4 - Carl Baugh Interview
youtube.com/watch?v=a_5o4WGPzqE - David Lines Interview - Many more interviews on that channel.

Well I've gotta go but I'll leave you with this and... this.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

>However, its density is high enough that it is ejecting streams of matter from itself
Okay then. Sounds like its already formed and might actually be falling apart.

I shouldn't have to explain why if star birth was happening we should see all stages of it everywhere we look. Yet here we have something that already has a core and is simply jettisoning extra material just like a black hole does.

?
Maybe if you count social """science"""

Which type of Christian are you anyway? Are all the rest wrong?

>I told em to cut their dicks
>AND THEY ACTUALLY DID IT

>Joe the Carpenter gets to fuck pussy sweet enough for God hisself.
I've never thought of it that way, but it's true.

He got crucified and that somehow saves your soul?
First he doesn't you to eat pigs but then he doesn't care?
He used to do miracles no problem but he ran out of magic?

don't you fucking understand anything you fucking retard

magic has a cd to balance it

>WE WUZ JEWZ AND SHEEIT

>Not feeling very bright?
>Smile, and remember:
>There are grown adults with such a poor knowledge of geography that they actually believe that a penguin can fucking walk from Antarctica to the Middle East.

really makes you think

>Slavery is ok if you don't them too hard

>He want to help some army chase another army so he stopped the sun

He tried help some army win but failed because they had iron chariots

>Which type of Christian
Roman Catholicism, the original church founded by Lord Jesus in 33 AD.

>Are all the rest wrong?
I belong to the original Christian church, but you and I have equal chances for salvation.

i cant tell whos trolling who

"virgin" mary, god got cucked. that's why it was possible for yeshwa to die.

He banished the first humans from a place that is no where to be found

>I belong to the original Christian church
no you don't, and even if you did so what?

So Jesus founded a religion around himself? Sounds like a entitled prat.

He wanted to check if some guy really is good and just so he killed his family.

>that pic

Not a Christfag but, if we're going to accept the existence of Heaven, getting murdered is a huge favor

>go directly to an eternal Paradise, to dwell in glory forever basking in the loving personal presence of the All-Creator of the Universe
>don't have to experience decades of frustration, pain, sickness, and heartbreak, culminating in a slow lingering death

Why would you even be mad

just a local news event about some jew faggot dying then 50 years later someone necrothreads it and it becomes a meme.

nice

>18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ[a] took place in this way. When his mother Mary had been betrothed[b] to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child from the Holy Spirit. 19 And her husband Joseph, being a just man and unwilling to put her to shame, resolved to divorce her quietly. 20 But as he considered these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not fear to take Mary as your wife, for that which is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.”

tl;dr Joseph thought he had been cucked and was going to throw Mary to the kerb but then God told him not to.

Concrete proof that Jesus was white.

You dont actually believe earth is 6,000 years old, do you? If you do I reccomend taking a biology course via your local community college, also maybe provide sources on your claims that scientists have found carbon 14 dating to 6,000~ in the deepest layer of crust. If you honestly believe without any doubt that planet earth is 6,000 years old, you are completely delusional

If that pic is true then why did pagans get BTFO by christians

Degeneracy police in full force.

>He got crucified and that somehow saves your soul?

>John 15:13 - Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

By dying for us he liberated us from sin. His blood is like a payment for human sins.

Good point.

kek

is truth based on numbers?

>u mad?
>bald assertion
>lmao dude
>bald assertion
>verse
average christshitposter

>implying they don't coexist

Maybe that's the case back in Pakistan, Ahmed. However, some of the greatest discoveries were made by Christians.

and?

Like I said before they were most likely Religious because there wasn't enough technology to make a valid argument at the time. Modern scientists are mostly non religious.

>>go directly to an eternal Paradise

It's not said in Scripture that you go there directly.

Some theologians have argued that Paradise and Hell should remain empty until the Last Judgment, because it would be absurd for God to judge the same person twice. Also because the resurrection of the bodies only happens at the Last Judgment, and that Heaven or Hell without a body ain't really Heaven or Hell.

>However, some of the greatest discoveries were made by Christians.
I'd love to see the religious methodology they used to find their discoveries. Did they use equivalent exchange with some shapes and pentagrams?

Oh right, they used the scientific method to discover that and not a politically infused culture meme with ritual practice and superstition.

Holy fuck where is this from?

Sure. Back in ye olden days when everyone was a christian.

>Sure i believe what was taught to me from birth.
>But i also thought about it objectively and it happened to be the right religion.

lots of people beleive what hey were taught from birth to be the objectively right religion though why are they wrong and you right?

let's not forget that Muslims also believe in the immaculate conception (in fact they also believe that Mary herself was conceived in such a way)

So both Islam and Christianity believe their messiah (and yes, Jesus is the Messiah according to Muslims as well, Muhammad is the last prophet, but Jesus is the Messiah) is the result of cuckoldry.

archaeology.wyjs.org.uk/vikingweb/religionanglo.htm
you pagans got cucked by Christianity