Faggy/10

cute

how faggy?

a compliment? on my Sup Forums?

Write the date and "gay?" on your palm

>not a single hair
>no muscle/fat showing, girly belly
>bellybutton piercing

Seriously OP... you know you're gay, don't you ?

Immensely faggy; would put dick in belly button.

3, you look retarded more then gay

Not him, but faggy enough I'd make you get nipple piercings too, put you in long latex gloves and thighhighs, make you wear a tiny chastity device, and fuck you absolutely silly a minimum seven times a week.

kinda how my bf already treats me

Kys/10

>kinda
Well, what parts specifically?

cock cage, lingerie, fucked daily

Any plans for nipple piercings? Also, any more of your sweet little ass?

don't wanna ruin my nipples

Now wait just a minute

>ruin
Since you look like you're on HRT, it'd make them more sensitive. What device or devices do you get locked up in, and how long usually?

what? I live full time as a woman

spread your asshole so I can blow a load

Yeah just caught me off guard because you stated you were a dude initially.

God damn

I am a dude, just because I present female doesn't make me a girl

Yeah I don't care. Was just stating my confusion

is it gay or some how weirdly straight that I act like a girl? it's like I became my ideal gf and just live a life as a woman because it turns me on. my voice and mannerisms are spot on female so I blend in pretty well, haven't been gendered as male once since going full time

I'm so jealous
I want to be the girl too

u cute x

Being one thing or another isn't gay or straight by definition. You having a boyfriend that fucks you is gay.

but he met me when he didn't know I was male, and he and me have a bf gf relationship, he literally treats me like a woman and were the cutest couple irl. is it gay if me and him are the only ones who know I'm a dude?

get on hormones

Honestly man I don't know why you care. You've achieved a fulfilling relationship, and you're not advertising your personal life anyways, so why bother labeling it? Sounds like you're internalizing something

more pictures please

just spread your fucking hole ffs.

Not as gay as your shorts

Your gayness has incurred the wrath of the god of storms, reply or your state will be hurricaned next