youtube.com/watch?v=bO-w-cn-pJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for wingers

/Qt/s edition

homosexual friendly edition

decay of an angel is one of his less gay books

Is Norbro the new HC?

How does youth work?

Are the regens created per country and then sent out to clubs or generated per club based off their stats and the countries

Basically if I increase my recruitment to 20 does it increase the PA of players produced in the country or just my chance of getting the high PA players created?

postin' qts

didn't read it 2bh, "only" read confessions of a mask, after the banquet and temple of the golden pavillon.

Most of his stuff is out of print in German and I don't see the point to read him in English, I mean I don't even like him that much. I mostly read him for the meme factor. The Paul Schrader biopic about him is really good btw.

Oh and the short film he directed and starred in is literally pure autism, if Sup Forums were into culture they'd love it (Wagner music, militaristic, tradition fetish, an heroing). Link for those interested:

youtube.com/watch?v=bO-w-cn-pJM

not even half as comfy OPs 2bh. Where are the kitten streams?

Ok since wingers haven't been fixed yet..

What spanish LLM 4th or lower tier team am I managing in FM 2015?

CD Choco

Kek, I just remembered a regen keeper I once had, the motherfucker had 20 for eccentricity, finished the season with 2 goals and 4 assists, conceded some crazy goals and was sent off at a Copa Libertadores semifinal. Damn, I miss that motherfucker.

>4th or lower
are you downloading a custom db? because FM only has 3 tiers of spanish football.

I once had a keeper with high Free Kick taking

I spent every season trying to get him into the top scorer charts

*Norwegian friendly

He doesn't have a wife and kids thou. Even if it was a husband and adopted vietnamese I would consider it, but nah.

yes

you can't criticise my qts when you didn't even post one
it's like saying wingers are shit just because your tactics are shit

just your club

Then FC Andorra if you can, for Andorran regens.
If you can't go on holiday until they promote to a playable league and take them.

>when you didn't even post one
>anime '''''''''''''''''''''''qts''''''''''''''''''''

>all these fucking weebs

Do you know a good custom database that goes that far? I might have found one but my spanish is not good enough to know if everything works correctly

I don't tBh, I'm currently using a Tercera División db but obvs it's for FM14.

>not rating anime qts

>good custom database

How old are you lad? I'm assuming you're probably in your 20s, but you have such immature tastes. Only day you'll grow up and realise the superiority of 2D girls.
I don't want any dickhead mods to try and ban me though so I'll leave this discussion here.

Yea those are really easy to find, and I could probably make it myself. I know there is one that goes stupidly low for 16. Was hoping that the same guy would've done one for 15.

My man you could have posted something a lot better than that

It's not even anime

>not rating football related anime qts

Cmon irmão, you're ashaming the nation now.

18 my family member. But you can ask anyone here that is older than me, you'll see that's not because of my maturity, but a question of personal taste. But who cares, I hope you enjoy your 2D ''girls''. What you do with your time is not my problem.

>tfw you have no Mundial

It's very heavily tied to nation rating

If you have a nation with a sub 100 youth rating it's very hard to even get a premier league quality player ever created.

Iceland's a good example of this, because of irl initiatives almost all the clubs have good facilities and great recruitment. But producing anyone good is a once in a decade thing.

Long term it's impossible to keep up domestic player bias unless you're in an established country. Even the San Marino challenge is best done by developing and selling the actually San Marnise players

if you want me to translate something I will matey.
Anything lower than Tercera would be really a fuckton of leagues tBh, Tercera is already divided in 18 groups.

I'll just stick to Tercera because I know it will work. Thanks anyway!

also it's never been proved but reputation almost certainly does something to intakes

If you can't take FC Andorra pls take some canarian team (it should be the 12th Group).

>tfw that team does that better than the actual Tenerife FC

does what better?
>Tenerife FC
its CD Tenerife MATE

Yes I was thinking about Lanzarote actually

I AM SORRY MATE, FORGOT IT WAS CD TENERIFE, A.K.A THE GREATEST CLUB IN SPAIN

And by saying doing better is to do better in the league, like going to the CL while Tenerife is in the Liga Adelante

Nice
>IN SPAIN
>not in the universe
fuck off

Cmon irmão, you're ashaming the nation now.

>only on this universe and not in the whole of the multiverse

Cmon man

How am I ashaming the nation?

this fucking title race

>Hold Up Ball
"ok boss, just let me dribble around these 4 guys first, then I will"

im gonna holiday the last round.

What could go wrong?

Should have won by more.

Anyone has had any success with the static target man PPM?

I always wanted to try it, but was worried about it being broken like so much in the game. Might it be more successful in LLM than in the upper leagues?

K

Nice youth team you've got there fags

They managed to score on you so obviously it's pretty good.

what does it actually do? just makes the player more likely to stand still and hold up the ball?

>score on
fucking americans

>what does it actually do?
fucking brits

Who did you lose to?

does any players' stats change after the new patch?

They may have made some minor changes to some player's PA but I think it's largely the same.

I was just having a look in the editor, Gabriel Jesus actually got a small downgrade interestingly, from 149 CA to 142 CA.
Was trying to think who has been a bit of a meme player since November when 17 first came out.

>This starting eleven
>Getting any points at all

City was weird before today

I'm 90% sure that they mixed up the two Garcia's when doing their PA

>noble pushed to MR
>so they can accommodate reid at MC

As retarded as that is (they're managed by Roy Keane), I was referring to my own lineup.

hmmmm

um is there any reason that every year two of my 3 best potential players in the intake are a keeper and a right winger?

Is it fluke or hoyd factor?

is hoyd factor the winger or the keeper?

>Hapless Kiel well beaten
fucking triggered

>nothing to change 3 CBS + IWBs being broken as fuck in patch notes

Ok...

>RIP corsican save taking Bastia to the champions league

need a new save idea. recommend me a european nation lads, one with not too many foreign player limits. Or should i just go england?

Do that one Turkish club that can only sign Turkish players.

Norbro lost the last round didn't he?

You mean that German club that can only sign Turkish players, do that actually, play as one of those

Play as FC Vaduz and manage the Lichtenstein NT, win the European Cup/come at least 3rd in the World Cup

Why was MU only able to win 1 premier league title with Nistelrooy?

he doesn't have the intricate spicy anal sessions with his wife, so no

Literally who?

>that resolution
painful, pls get a better pc

>playing full screen

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

got a fuck ton of coursework to do

who's a fun team to play in 17.3???

Las Palmas

are you uni of or trent?

uni of mate do you think i'm scum

good lad, you're alright in my book

3 or 4 would have been fair. 5 could be considered ...overkiel.

>literally GOAT at the age of 35
>natural fitness not 20
why

Its right, though. He changed his game massively at PSG precisely because he wasn't fit enough to play the way he used to.

Natural Fitness 20 is more suitable for somebody like Di Natale, who played the same way at 36 as he did at 26.

huehuehue

nah, won it 1-0, nothing spectacular happened so I simply started with the preseason.

HUEHUEHUEHUE

Out in the Group stage. Beautiful.

jesus christ Marcelo

>not playing full screen windowed mode
are you literally too retarded to tab out?

Gareth Barry is the closest thing to nat fit 20 in the prem

tfw getting regens better than my seniors

not sure if the regens are great or the seniors are that bad

Tenerife stop pls

>tfw you press space and immediately sigh

>playing 3rd away, 2nd away and 1st at home after each other

oh boy here goes the form

What kind of tactics do you lads with 3CB-2IWB employ?

I play a 5-2-1-2 with a CMd, RPMs, AMs, and a front two of Ta and AFa. I like it a lot desu, plays very well.

SK
SW
BPD - BPD
IWB - IWB
RPM - BWM (s)
W(A) - W(A)
CF (A)

>LLLL
>then keeper breaks finger

... which of course means that in our next game, against the best team in the league, we win 2-0