Live Stream!

Live Stream!
Islam 101 Why Prophet Muhammad was not sure?

Let's find out...
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz2yuN62Tpk

is this true?

We are going to hell

most everyone who lived will taste the flame temporarily to be purified.

anyone can call in on sykpe: debatetv

Kind of off topic but I hate it when muslims wear a hijab and yoga pants at the same time.

Bitch, the whole reason you're wearing a hijab is to be as unattractive as possible, but you're splaying that booty out for everyone to see? OK.

Allah is not willing now STFU

want to learn about islamic logic?

You have to wear hijab around someone who you aren't related to.. but as an adult, you can get a man who is a stranger to you to breastfeed from you, 10 times, then you don't have to wear hijab around him.

more Memri TV, please. Preferably that one imam's discourse on the meaning of Spongebob

no, op.

This one?

Truth is until we take out all the sand monkeys we will not be at peace. They don't want to be worth a shit so fuck. It's gonna happen sooner or later.

had no idea about that is he shiia?

Well
No
He's salafi

well i can see his point. spongeboo is a hard worker. jihad means to struggle. so he did "struggle" to get that house.

THE literal meaning of jihad in islam is to forget your wife/children/money/house/everything , and die in the name of allah
>Sand nigger here
>We...

As long as it covers the skin and isnt proactively sexual, its technically 'ok'

Other than that its a female stuck in a conditioned environment, just wanting to get her urges out

wtf im a muslim now

Lol, what 'urges'? An urge to be an attention whore?

i understand you love your culture and religion but can you please not shove it in everyones faces?

Hide the skin , not cover it up
Ho god feel like im in Sup Forums

>Sup Forums

you are talking about martydom which has no place in the modern world or at least not honorable way. it dying in the name of Allah in order to stop a transgressor. ONLY.

i bet ur a white american bitch that converted to islam

You could always ignore the thread. We're not shoving anything.

You can technically still jihad through selling gods to Muslim fighters
So USA was jihading all along ?
Btw in islam , don't take everything too literal

Not that white tbh
>Pic related , it was been taken 8 years ago

outsiders take it literal they dont accept anything else. never taking context into account.

moar

Puberty?