Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Turned 20 today and didn't hear a peep from anyone. It's about midnight here and I've been drinking since lunch.

Thought I'd spend a little time on here before I pass out with my Sup Forumsros , hope you guys are doing alright.

Pour one out for me.

I wish that my friends would let my birthday pass without notice, but they always wanna throw a damn party or some shit.

cheers lonely friend

Clearly the universe is not without a sense of irony

It's not like birthdays are an event after you're 18 for the most part.. it's just another day. Don't be such a pussy user.

Kek, 20 + birthday + drinking alone at home thats some next level faggotry

Cheers buddy
It's not about the day, it's about what the lack of interest represents
Fair

Fuck em they're probably not your friends anyway. Only 20? Enjoy the weekend and make some friends

In the end, nobody gives a shit.

Cheers my friend !

Happy Sup Forumsday user!

happy bday user

Welcome to adulthood.

Get used to it.

Birthdays and christmases are basically for kids, with every passing year you like them less and hate them more.

Alsi, happy birthday.

Got work unfortunately
I bet you're fun at parties
Cheers bro!
Thanks guys

Happy Birthday user, have a good one!

Just play vidya. Fuck those guys

>It's not about the day, it's about what the lack of interest represents
You're fucking 20, dude. Mommy's not there to plan your party and bake you a cake and call you her special boy.

Here's what birthdays are like when you're an adult. They either slip by unnoticed by everyone except some dumb well-wishes on Facebook, or you take the initiative YOURSELF and ask people to come out to a bar with you to celebrate. And the first round is on YOU.

tl;dr birthdays are for little kids

I don't think adulthood for most people is social isolation and alcoholism. Well maybe the alcoholism...
I didn't want a party or anything, would just be nice to know someone cared enough to send a message or something you know?
Thanks!
Did for a while earlier but it's getting on a bit now. I'll probably wait for this thread to 404 and then head to sleep

Feels bad OP.
Turned 20 a few weeks ago myself. We care man, happy birthday.

>I didn't want a party or anything, would just be nice to know someone cared enough to send a message or something you know?
oh stop being so selfcentered, not everyone cares about their birthdays so why should they care about YOUR birthdays?

Who the fuck said I wanted my mum to bake me a cake or a party ? Lol

Seeing old friends bother to wish other and shit stings me a little man. Maybe it doesn't bother you and nobody you know gives a shit about birthdays, fair enough.

Gl with your 20s bro, shit isn't gonna get any easier the way it's going

Bump

>Maybe it doesn't bother you and nobody you know gives a shit about birthdays, fair enough.
my point kind of was that it shouldnt bother you either, the last birthday i would say is ok to care about is your 18th, after that its an annual reminder of your mortality and closing death.

I get where you're coming from. I'm sure in a few more years I'll be jaded enough to not give a shit

well, seems you have a hard time making friend aka close friends. maybe it is not your fault, but you can reflect on why that is the case and since you are only 20 you can still change that in the long term. but all those other hopeless fags don't really help

>You can still change that in the long term

I guess that depends on how long I stick around. Regardless, thanks for the kind words user

in the meantime, you can work on not bitching about it.

Chill dude, I'll be gone soon and you can go back to Fapping to furry threads

I turned 20 last month. Happy Birthday user.

Happy belated bro. Do anything for it?

Happy birthday. Sorry it sucked.

>never mention to anyone your birthday is coming up and maybe you'd like to do something
>surprised when no one realizes its your birthday

how did you get that Sup Forums symbol

Happy birthday Sup Forumsro. Make this year count. ...and don't beat yourself up. The only person truly out there fighting for you, is YOU. Stay true to yourself and you will overcome. Strength through suffering. Pouring a drink just for you. Cheers.

I undertook the 12 trials of faggotry sucking more cock than moot, new moot, and snacks combined and was rewarded by the gods.

Also, i bought a Sup Forums pass. Allows me to post without typing captchas.

Thanks bro
>Implying I didn't mention it
Thanks for the kind words user, though I'm not sure how much I'll end up heeding them. Hope it's a stiff drink

Happy Birthday OP

Stiff as fuck Sup Forumsrother. Keep your chin up. You have your whole life ahead of you.

>>Implying I didn't mention it
I thought it was more an explicit accusation

and yeah. I'm pretty sure that's the case. you didn't mention it with any proximity to your actual birthday and you don't seem to have any close friends

Birthdays are for children.

You get a big party at 18 and that's it, you're no longer a kid.

Sure, you can still celebrate when you're older, but it's up to YOU to organize something, invite people over and shit.

You're a grown ass man now, act like it, you huge pussy.

Thanks user
I'll do my best Sup Forumsro
Then who exactly am I supposed to have mentioned something to jackass
Thanks for your birthday wishes user, appreciate it. Glad you had a party when you turned 18, hope you enjoyed it!

I'll be 27 next week and I'll probably be doing the same thing as you. After you're out of your teens most people just stop giving a shit about birthdays. If you really want to do something it's usually going to be up to you to make it happen.

this.

and this is precisely why I stopped bothering with birthdays. just another day.

>Then who exactly am I supposed to have mentioned something to jackass
anybody/everybody

most people aren't shy about sharing their birthday is coming up. just don't be obnoxious.

It's my birthday too
Have a good one user. Nobodies birthday should go unnoticed.

Here, have some tits

here.
I agree with this dude. I'm turning 27 and my birthdays have been SHIT since 21. The best advice i can give you, is to focus on yourself. Like i said, stay true to yourself and you will overcome. The weekend is coming up. Hit up your boys and go out for the night. You'll be okay.

P.S. Fuck all of the negative bullshit being thrown at you right now. It's Sup Forums, can't expect too much positivity here lol.

Here's a b day present Sup Forumsro

Holy shit 15 captchas later no joke

I cant smoke that

>Nobodies birthday should go unnoticed.
lol.... it's just another day. I bet you have celebrations for your pets too.

Don't listen to the faggots telling you to stop complaining. Birthdays can be depressing as fuck alone. Go out, go to a bar and meet some people. By your next birthday you'll either have lads to go out with or a woman to keep you company.

And happy birthday user.

I hope you manage to enjoy yourself whatever you end up doing
Moody people also aren't on Sup Forums at 1 in the morning but here I am
Shit man, happy birthday! Hope you get whatever makes you happy. Have this
Thanks user. Yeah I was expecting some people to chat shit but it's cool, at least they cared enough to reply right

Thick and grimy just the way I like em

Fuck yeah man, stay positive. Wishing you good vibes to come.

You could print it out and smoke it

ironically, the last time i did that was when i was your age, also try not to assume people are mad on the internet, they almost never are, even whey they really looks like they are, on here atleast, they are usually just trolling.

Nice one bro, thanks
People are gonna bitch about whatever mam, I don't let it bother me. Not sure about your prediction but I'll come back in a year and let you know! Cheers bro

You too bro
Thanks for the lesson grandad, I'll carry that one to the grave

You and me both

Today is my friend's birthday. We've known each other since high school. I always used to text him happy birthday. After a decade of never getting a text from him on my birthday, I am letting today pass without contacting him. I think this is part of the progression of aging. Oh well.

she looked better when I thought she wasn't a leprechaun.

Fair enough man. If you've fallen out of touch you've fallen out of touch. Seems like you put the effort in and he didn't

>People are gonna bitch about whatever mam
sort of like how you're bitching about nobody noticing you on a Thursday.

I like the idea of her being a titsmurf

Exactly

Happy birthday Sup Forumsro!
I just turned twenty five myself.

Indeed. It's pretty easy to make a repeating calendar entry for somebody's birthday. If they aren't going to put forth the effort, then I'm not going to either.

People in this thread are right in that each birthday kind of means less and less. Once you're past 21, there isn't much to look forward to. Maybe 25 when you can rent a car without paying an extra fee?

now that her tits are out, I'm back in. give me more

Happy belated birthday to you too user. Hope you had a good day!
Yeah it definitely stings less each time, but it hasn't quite gone again entirely just yet. As far as importance goes I can legally buy fireworks now so there's that

Thanks Op it's been the best birthday in a long time.
Don't worry man I've had shitty just another day
birthdays as well, some are like that.
Everything will get better dude, just keep looking
Forward. Life is what you make it.

I turn 20 tomorrow, happy bday user

Glad to hear it user
Last drink is for you then bro, happy birthday!

im 27, this place affects you mentally.

>after you're 18
They stopped being an even for me after 10

*event

I've spent many birthdays like that. Just find something you can enjoy doing alone so you don't have to think about it.

Happy birthday fucking user!