Just got released from a involuntary 72 hour hold in a psychiatric hospital

Just got released from a involuntary 72 hour hold in a psychiatric hospital.
>AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you get Eggos for breakfast?

No they fed us horrible cream of wheat for breakfast with decaf coffee

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Someone stopped me

Why did you get put there in the first place?

I was in the he same positions while back, keep your had up bro it gets better
Found face down on the floor after OD'ing and life's been getting better slowly ever since
One step at a time

Multiple suicide attempts, I hear voices and I was trying to hurt anyone who got near me.

how many cigarettes did they let you have each day. Was the food decent?

Kinda funny. Right in the middle of my 72 hours trump said that shit about mexicans. Made me kek

Thank you man. It was the patients that helped a lot more than the staff. They were actually abusive

Shit.
Same exact thing happened to me a while back.
Didn't change shit. What the fuck is wrong with people who decide it's better to send someone to a mental health facility rather than helping them themselves.

Some people really just have no consideration of what the do to others. Fuck them. Fuck society.

lol they let me use the vending machine to get a diet coke. never had a caffeine rush that good since I had my first coffee with espresso.

Unfortunately tabacoo free hospital. But I was on so much meds I didn't care.

SAME here dude. Staff and psychs were completely useless and not sympathetic at all. A lot of patients are good people. Glad to hear you're out and doing better Sup Forumsro

"Multiple suicide attempts"
Lmao either you're a complete fucking retard and should kys for real
Or
You're an attention seeking faggot and should kys for real.

>It was the patients that helped a lot more than the staff.
SO MUCH THIS

on my last day I ended up doing this massive puzzle with an old cougar. I think that's what got me into asmr.

OP of this post

After reading I take back what I said.
You definitely needed the help if you were lashing out.
I slit my throat open and got sent to a facility.

that sucks. we got 4 cigarettes a day. Family members snuck in packs to patients and so we'd have an extra cigarette on break so long as we were sneaky about it.

I would like to hear more about these voices if that is at all possible

for real. Fucking went into ER hoping I could get a quick referral to a psychiatrist and end up having a 3 day forced vacation and my 2nd amendment temporarily revoked. Amazing. I just wanted to get medicated so I wouldn't feel like a piece of shit every day.

It's male voices telling me to kill myself and that I'm worthless. They say so they can "have a turn". I sometimes do things and have no memory of it. That's when I try to hurt other people

You a man or woman?

Man
Age 20

this thread makes me ask,how many of Sup Forums anons actually have been in a hospice?
it seems that there are more than normal

You aren't mentally Ill

Woah that honestly sucks, like I though "lol voices" but if they're telling you to kill yourself thats fucking awful and I've got some feels for you OP though I can't say I relate to that situation cause I'd be a jackass if I did

How the fuck do u even fail at suicide buddy. If u were a woman I'd understand, but come on...

The mental health system, by trying to make people conform to a sick world, treats only the symptoms of mental illness and ignores the underlying causes completely.

You should try visiting the /trash/ tulpa threads.
Tulpamancy is controlled schizophrenia, there is literally no one more qualified to treat schizophrenia than tulpamancers, since many of them have been learning to manipulate voices inside their head for years.

been in 2 or 3 times (can't remember) when i was in i freaked out the psychiatrist because on my first interview with him another patient came in and screamed "WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME" and started to choke him out. i just sat and watched. he barely managed to squeak out "get help" so i calmly stood up walked out and knocked on the glass observation window and said in a monotone voice "someone's attacking that guy" then walked away sat on a couch and read a magazine until it was over. I was suicidal. but i think that exchange kept me there an extra few days longer than normal. oh and mine sucked at checking my meds, i kept lying about how bad my anziety was so they kept upping my meds, then i would hide them under my tongue and spit them out for later so i could take like 5 at a time. (you would think they would check on that for someone who is suicidal) got high as shit. anything like that happen at yours?

holy shit

Just get invega. Shots, not the pills. I know people that take at that used to be extremely insane. Like think they were a vampire alive for centuries and shit.

They were crazy about meds they checked our mouths and did rounds every half hour. But they were absolutely abusive. Treated us like animals

That shit makes you a zombie though

I've been to these behavioral correctional facilities, all they did was make me feel worse. Confining me against my will because I had suicidal ideations. Tried to kick out the window but could only shatter the plexiglass.

Why is OP not answering me rofl, he's an even bigger fag than I expected

You are American?

Just let him realize he needs meds and not some sick faggot with a twilight sparkle by his side what to do. Yeah, let's ask the guy who has Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo as their wife they see and hear, rather than the doctor who has a 99% rate of restoration to mental health.

Sounds good to me. Take your meds, asshole. You can't think straight anymore.

I try and someone finds me and takes me to a hospital and they keep me alive.

Yes

Is this you?

How exactly do you try? And why do you do it when you can easily be found? Let's be honest, either you're not serious about killing yourself, or you're not thinking things through enough. Let me refer you to lostallhope.com

ha i wish. this was actually before rick and morty was a thing I've been hospital free (well psychward free) for going on 5 years now :)

You tried to OD. On a weak dosage of probably sleeping pills that don't kill people anymore. I swear people are really shit at killing themselves these days. All you need is benzodiazepine and a double jack and coke.

... if you're serious

xanax plus Vicodin or norcos = sleepytime

Duct tape and a plastic bag classic

well I was also a HUUUUUUUGE druggie much better now. i only dabble. i rememebr very little of my time there because of it. all of my visitors said i looked and sounded fucked up to all hell. it was a very interesting ward. most interesting one i've been on.

The belt and the doorknob

>doctor who feeds their patient hallucination-suppressing drugs, unable to treat the underlying problem, thus never actually curing the patient
>someone who knows how to make those voices go from malevolent to benevolent without ever touching any kind of drug, not only curing the patient but granting themselves amazing self-control
Tulpamancy really doesn't get the respect it deserves.
It's an incredibly useful practice.

How the fuck did you get out in 72 hours? They usually keep me on average 18 days.

What insurance are you on, I need to switch to it.

not OP but that was a go to mixture of mine. had a real problem with it for a while, so much vomit, so many blackouts. made work go by real quick tho. but you need a lot mroe than you think to kill yourself.

>Tolerances, of course.
Your daily dose would've probably killed a normie. A few Valium and a few chugs of vodka would kill someone.