>americans store their bullets in the microwave

youtube.com/watch?v=E6NcD2rZ9H4

That's because they're always packing heat

freedom ain't free.

all 3 stories are unrelated, right?

>Pose your baby with gun for """""cute""""" photo
>Shoot your baby and call it a suicide
4th trimester abortions are just plain wrong

It would not have been a complete waste of life and innocence if the baby shot her morbidly obese mother who is so incredibly dumb she gives a loaded gun to a newborn.

I guess some people really cannot reproduce.

That has to be fake.

Hey Sudanese doctor user, what do you think about the origin of life? RNA world hypothesis? Metabolism first? Panspermia? Were the first proto-organisms naturally emergent or did some higher power guide the process of chemical evolution and abiogenesis?

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=TKAwPA14Ni4

what a fucking waste of money
i remember a guy get shot by a baby.

The primordial soup, submerged lattices, self-catalysis and gradual evolution from there

If there's a higher power that created the first prokaryotic cell it took its sweet time, probably waited for atmospheric changes to take it out of the microwave

>juggaloes

Submerged lattices? Do you mean like crystalline inorganics that would somehow facilitate the assembly of RNA/DNA sequences? I'm not sure I follow.

Literally debunked fake news, but keep posting it anyways Xiang

What the fuck Americans are retarded. This is not banter, I'm serious, fuck you guys you are scum

It is our sacred duty to exercise the right to bear arms by shooting our children, Mr. Kierkegaard. Dog bless xDDDDDD

Yes, a bit questionable but some molecular assembly beneath the hot surface lead to self catalyzing RNA

>call 911

FAKE
Just wanna point out that the funeral picture is of Anabelle Lotus Krawczyk's funeral, not of this Bambina Lette Bridges.

The real story behind that funeral pic is just as appallingly burgerlike, though...

True. Espesh that that child died in hospital from an unspecified illness. The parents gained notoriety after the mother called into a juggalo radio station complaining that she wasn't given enough free stuff by the juggalo community after her baby's death.