Why can't the DACAs be send home when they are adults now? If you are illegally in a country and an adult...

Why can't the DACAs be send home when they are adults now? If you are illegally in a country and an adult, why not to face the reality and go where you belong? Explain.

Some of them are sent when they were toddlers. They grow up only knowing English and if they were sent back, they would know nothing about their country, and/or the language.
Why do you even give a shit?

Why don't us Europeans do the same bro

Exactly. It's like sending you back to their country. Like wft, I have to go live in a corrupt country whose language I don't know with no air conditioning.

dey terk der jerbs

I left the US when I was a toddler for a non-western country. When I was an adult I came back and built my life from scratch rather than face conscription or jail.

My sympathy is limited.

I don't get this. There is SO MUCH fucking work right now. So many great jobs. But people are afraid of education and relocating so they sit at home and complain about immigrants taking jobs they wouldn't work anyways.

Why do people insist on ruining their lives?

Wow. That's literally the opposite of what is happening to them.

berrrt kerkererkerrrrrr!

Why don't feather heads send all the crackers, chinks, niggers, gooks, japos, and spics back home?

anyone else hate niggers?

Why would you invest social services into children for 18 years just to send them somewhere else before they can contribute to your society? Are Americans actually retarded?

Yep. The difference is that I wanted to come back, while they want to stay. But wants don't overrule laws of the country you're in.

Small children can't really enter the country illegally. It's not like all the kids at the orphanage decided to cross the border together, the majority if them came here at less than 6.5 years old. They were brought here by adults and now this is the only world they know. Why should we punish them for something they had no control over? Especially those in DACA.

This. I work at Wal-Mart. Their base pay is higher than any entry level job I went to college for and what I make now is more than the average person in the job field I was originally working would make in the same time frame.

>but wants don't overrule laws of the country you're in

Because they bring their kids over so they can have the opportunity without going to proper immigration.

Allowing them to stay encourages more of it in the future

>pardon old criminal man
>don't pardon children brought here against their will

oh boy is it slippery-slope o'clock already?

>proper immigration
>in kill-all-the-indians-bring-the-slaves-move-the-mexican-border-down-america

THOUGHT THAT YOUR FEARLESS LEADER TRUMP WAS GONNA BUILD THAT WALL AND SPEND ALL THE IMMIGRANTS HOME OP WHAT HAPPENED

save your tacky one liners and come up with an actual argument

if you've been here since a kid and educated in our school systems, you're as american as any of us. giving them up would be giving up our greatest resource, our people. the same resource trump is corrupting with his lies ansd alternative facts

That user is not making an argument, you were, which he pointed out to be a slippery slope fallacy.

I wish this "American Dream" bullshit was real so I could make enough money to afford to move to Canada.

> herpaderpa basic attendance = job in america.

As someone who came from a non-privelaged country and moved to America, getting a job here is easy. You wouldnt be bragging if you actually tried getting a job in non-privelaged countries. The closest struggle you've had in life is deciding what color iphone to get.

go back to where you came from sand nigger

How is a child admitted to a school if there is no paperwork for the child? That seems like it would be something important to have.

>So many great jobs
bullshit, what are you doing?

nazi niggers. i hate stupid all together

DACA is a trojan horse meant to create millions of anchor babies that would create a wedge against republicans (it's heartless to deport them) while at the same time dilute the work ethic and education level of the U.S. as a whole.
>If you think that importing shit tier citizens of shit tier countries is going to make the U.S. better, I'll ask why these shit tier geniuses haven't been able to made their own countries better, and instead just run away like cowards.
Where is the mass influx of Sweedes, or the fucking Dutch (whom I cannot stand) or the Austrailians or Japanese trampling the U.S. nature and leaving their filth all over the place to get here?

how the fuck did you get back in?

>America spends tax dollars to raise and educate children brought here illegally
>Braindead Americans think it's a great idea to send them away, despite them being culturally American
>Shithole countries they came from gain educated migrants without having spent a dollar on them.

Seems like a waste to send tax paying people who are culturally American back. Like the whole point is to get these people educated, jobs and have the time so that they could afford to apply for American citizenship.

>higher than any entry level job I went to college for
walmart? you expect me to belive this bullshit? alternative fact spewing nazi

you're the same fucker who looks down on welfar reciepients. life is fucking hard as an illegal and your broke ass ain't paying no taxes to help those people, i am. don't fucking tell me how i should spend my money

>implying the average level of education isn't a result of the quality of education of said country
A person born in the US would be exactly as educated as the mexicans if he was educated in Mexico.

You missed some critical classes while you were at college. Specifically the critical thinking and English language skills classes.

all those kids, i doubt they check anything oyu tell them. remember our gov't is underfunded

what a fucking genius you are, except you are dumb. The shit tier countries are statistically less intelligent than Americans. For example, Mexico is 10 points lower than the U.S..

Why would they leave those countries all of them have free health care and higher wages then america and Mexico can not be fixed there is too many drug addicts in America funding the cartels

our immigration system is fucked. repealing daca just burdens that system even more.

Because their educational system is fucked up. But DACA recipients aren't educated in Mexico, they're educated in the US.

Daughter: Hey Mom, I think I should be kind and marry a guy whose a lot closer to potato than the guys I usually find.
Mom: Have you met ?

>Protip: Intelligence is not a measurement of education level.

>higher wages
Bull. The minimum wage is literally double in the US. Mexico also has a problem with justice, so a lot of companies exploit the unskilled worker by making them work longer hours, generally underpaying them and not paying extra for overtime.
That being said, you have a point about free health care, it's a dream here in Mexico, compared to the US. I got stung by a scorpion a couple of months ago, and when I left the hospital, they said it was free of charge because it was "spider and scorpion sting treatment week".

really, if you think about it, we could send back the college educated ones in hopes of Making Mexico Great

So you're saying the geographical location of where you're born determines your level of intelligence? Or are you trying to be uner-the-radar racist?

Nice try with the personal attacks. Do you do that every time you disagree with measured fact?
I can imagine you are quite often an unwelcome guest.

This is bait

I'm just asking if you think that the place people are born determines their intelligence, or if you think that the kids coming from Mexico will be less intelligent than their peers because they're hispanic. Just a simple question user, not my fault you percieved it as an attack.

Right now software, and I get about 3-4 new job offers a month.

You do have to live in a major city. You do need to learn new skills. But the pay is great, the jobs are plenty, and the industry is expanding.

There is also a lot of work in construction where I live. All of the big companies are always hiring. Same with electrical. Same with plumbing. Same with nursing. The list goes on and on...

To a certain extent, yes. For example, if you're born in say afghanistan or other shit tier moslem countries, there's a really good chance you are the result of inbreeding.

>Or are you trying to be uner-the-radar racist
not a personal attack right?
right there, that tells me everything I need to know, and this cements it.

I guess I also might add it's not what I think, it's what has been observed.

A
U
T
I
S
M

Well if you think that hispanics are genetically predisposed to be less intelligent than whites, than you're a racist. I said under the radar racist because you keep dodging the question and refusing to spell it out.

The US is literally where I came from, and left as a toddler. I left the other country and returned to the US because I wasn't going to become a citizen there.

what

You've confused correlation with causation, that's what you've observed.

Um, no.

USA was their country, their home, and where they learned their social habitus. They are not here illegally by their own will, but by the will of their parents. To send them away now is plainly wrong given that they are upstanding citizens

Um, no what? What are you trying to say? Spit it out!

>I get about 3-4 new job offers a month.
That recruiter sales line is bullshit. Those are new hires looking to build a contacts base

Construction jobs are unionized and hard as fuck to get into

all this chart shows it the correlation between the country you are educated in and your IQ. IQ is also not a valid scale of intelligence

>I know wikipedia isn't as credible as other sources, but for this use case it will suffice.
In simpler terms, IQ goes from being weakly correlated with genetics, for children, to being strongly correlated with genetics for late teens and adults. The heritability of IQ increases with age and reaches an asymptote at 18–20 years of age and continues at that level well into adulthood.[7] Recent studies suggest that family and parenting characteristics are not significant contributors to variation in IQ scores

once again, Capt. Potato, intelligence is != education.

>IQ is also not a valid scale of intelligence
That's what hear, especially from those lower on the scale and those on the higher end that would abuse those at the lower scale.

1. DACA's protection ONLY applies if you either a) have a job or b) going to college
2. DACA protection is no longer given anyways
3. These adults are not only functioning members of society, but have no criminal record (if they have a record they get deported immediatly) AND have lived in the USA all of their child (6+) and adult lives. They don't speak spanish. They shouldn't be forced to go back to a country where they have no home

It has a significant effect on IQ scores.
I actually scored 115, Canadian, but it still means nothing.

THIS

German Shephards are not very smart dogs and difficult to train, whereas the Pekingese excels at just about everything.

>It has a significant effect on IQ scores.
Not really. I'm 120, but no math teacher was ever able to prepare me for mensa puzzles.

sure they did, mathematics is basically where you first try on concepts like logic and critical thinking, both KEY to succeeding in Mensa problems.

There have been some criticism of Richard Lynn's methods in determining IQ globally. Here's a decent read:

tinyurl / y9fvpn9v

This map was based at least in part off of his work, so check it out sometime.

>(if they have a record they get deported immediatly)
From an attorney's website:
Additionally, immigration law does not consider most juvenile criminal adjudications to constitute a conviction for immigration purposes. If you have a juvie record, chances are those offenses don't qualify as convictions that might make you ineligible for DAPA Executive Action benefits.

But what if you already have a felony conviction? In California, it may be possible to reduce that conviction to a misdemeanor under Section 17 of the California Penal Code. USCIS is generally required to respect a State Court's ultimate felony/misdemeanor disposition of a conviction, so a reduction to a non-"significant misdemeanor" under Prior 2 might reinstate DAPA eligibility.

They would have to apply for DACA to maybe get deported if they are a criminal.

>otherwise, be illegal, be a criminal, stay anyway and don't apply for DACA - Good to go!

Actually, knowing things like mathematical formulas are KEY to succeeding in Mensa problems. Without a basic understanding of advanced math, no logic will help. It's like no amount logic helps understand classical arabic writing if you cannot recognize the words.

وجه البكم

No one has ever stopped migrations of people without leading to war or unrest since the Roman Republic/Empire. Why not just let them live here and keep the smart one? I mean we keep dumb fucks in south who don't believe in evolution. There is no official language to the United States so who cares?

Why bother with Mensa? I exceeded the minimum IQ threshhold when I was a kid so I looked into it, but it seems to be a pointless club and a newsletter you take from your mailbox to the trash every month.

Of course, you might just be talking about their puzzles or brain-benders or whatever. I didn't read this thread.

>come to US legally
>legal migrant status
>overstay visa 15 years
>commit felony/crime
>deported back to niggastan

>come to US illegally
>no migrant legal status
>stay hidden for 15 years
>commit felony/crime
>shielded by Obamapass
>get green card comfy as fuck
>citizen

PROBELEEEEM?

>There is no official language to the United States so who cares?
If there is no official language it's because it was obvious to everyone that in america, you speak english, or because politicians are afraid to make the illegals angry by telling them they must learn english. It's not official because no one cares, understand that key difference.

There is no difference. If it is not in law it is cultural and varies by area. France had an institution that decided what French is and how to speak it. This is why they have an official language. We do not. Again you don't like talking to these people move out of the shit hole state your in that encourages immigrant labor jobs and not jobs for natives. This comes down with your discomfort with others which is natural but as stupid as a cat being afraid of water.

Except it isn't since the concession is that it wouldn't encourage further illegal immigration. Which is absurd since you can count on people to be as opportunistic as possible when it concerns their and their childrens' well-being. Self-preservation and the continuation of genetic lineage and all...

...yes, exactly. Mathematics inherently increases logic and critical thinking

You have amazingly poor powers of deduction.

I would further add this: Start second guessing yourself.

Yours are shown so well on the internet? Lol where is your wisdom from Sup Forums? Sorry if my whole life is based around context and fucks your reason.

What am i guessing all I have do to is look at Rome and forward. There is on critique not guess bro