Is Antarctica really Atlantis?

Is Antarctica really Atlantis?

Did the SS find ancient technology and civilizations in their expeditions?

Why did the US leave Operation Highjump after only 2 months with huge losses?

Antarctica General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzWHqooAJtM
wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/49/49783_.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA
youtu.be/h0X4umYepHk
youtu.be/44e8IkVQtVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like frozen australia

If the world really was one landmass during Gondwana I really do wonder what lies underneath.

Could there be oil and other resources there?

Byrd did 2 expeditions actually. I really have to wonder what the fuck caused such a major retreat. There where americans, russians and brits involved in that OP

They lost planes, jeeps and a ship I think

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=tzWHqooAJtM

If atlantis did exist, it was near the baltic sea.

in early 20th century things were a tiny bi different than today

that's like living in 1500 and wondering how those stupid 1400 people couldn't sail over the atlantic

Yes it is and there is an entrance to hallow earth and the Vril (nordics) live there, and they have a deal with the US gov.

How the hell are there maps of Antarctica from the 1400's / 1500's?

wasn't that shit discovered in like 1820?

the true aryans?

i've heard some really weird stories about why they left, but none have been confirmed.

shit about aliens is what i hear the most

No a race of winged humanoids pretending to be an advanced race if beings, only capable of leaving their home number of lives are taken here on earth.

"The coming race" describes them slightly. So does HP Blavosky. In the secret doctorine.

Go on please

Byrd's expedition was post 45, 80 years ago basically, they weren't stupid

I'm going to antarctica this autumn in a scientific expedition.

Should I be scared?

You'll be fine if you bring enough cheez doodles.

don't go in the restricted zones

Ancient Aliens season 11 ep1, sums up things.

Nah thats ok, ill quit i was going to quote the "I Ching" prophacy and the biblical "far off visitors of desolation" in Isaiah.

But I need to finish taking a shit and work out.

I know for me, if Veril or greys show up offering aid, I'm not trusting them for shit.

Ill be happy to sell humanity out and work for them though.

>Ill be happy to sell humanity out and work for them though

Fucking faggot, kill yourself.

?

Hehe.
Adapt or die.

maybe because of the ICE FUCKING COLD

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

gtfo texas

crazy hole, how deep do you think that goes? surprised google let that one slip out

Goto anartica in google earth, find spiril hole thing that's blurred out.

Start zooming in, keep zooming.

Wtf.jpg

Goto the north pole, find similar blury spiral blury hole, zoom in, keep zooming non stop.

Wtf.jpg

Google earth pro really lets you zoom into these huge holes.
All the while making it seem like you went inside the map in a game.

>those tits
>that face
>total lack of child bearing hips
You might as well fuck a dude.

kek

now lemme hear you, how cold!?

I'm not sure. I want to believe and say there's aliens but i'm sure it's something else. Definitely shady bussiness though, if something like that existed and wasn't revealed to us then something bad is happening down there

I remember seeing an interview with JFK. He was talking about how a research team went to Antarctica and found resources such as coal that would be able provide energy for America for a long time.

>Why did the US leave Operation Highjump after only 2 months with huge losses?
Where are you getting this from? The wikipedia page just mentions 3-4 deaths from accidents and doesn't say anything about abandoning the operation

Humans have adapted to various scenarios for thousands of years.

Your idea of adaptation is to be a sellout, to save yourself. You're a coward.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/49/49783_.pdf

America already has enough coal to last 1000 years. We have the most coal in the world.

>one landmass during Gondwana

No. Gondwana was southern Pangaea.

I'd fuck it.

No Flat Earth posts yet?
Come on guys.

Coordinates would make your story much more believable.

ICE COLD

pol.foundation

according to swerdlow some german subs left for the south pole at the end of ww2 and the interesting part... the alies went after them

Let me find them real quick, I need to be hurrying for an eye exam in a few hours.

Ok use google earth pro to look at these.
(if you use google earth web, it actually won't let you hover over these exactly.)

I still have to do a workout warm up.

I'm just going to try and get credentials to work for FEMA or another government agency. I'm not trying to fuck anyone over. I just don't think you can stop this.

Just start zooming in, and try and do street view once you get really deep.

Pretty spoopy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA

Zoom in once over holes, use google earth pro.

Go deep and try and go to street view.

> He thinks Bavosky was literal.

Actually I think she was just a witch.

She tried her best to add flare to angelic and demonic beings, as well as describe a working class of beings that exist within the matrix, as elves, dwarves, spirits,sylphs, undine ect.

I prefer to think of them as enforcers of the rules of nature.

Also the qlippothic hierarchy.

Uhh why am I talking to a shill.

spiral hole?

is this bait?

those are where the various pieces of rectangular photographs come together to form a sphere

It was near the Eastern Pillars of Hercules, in the Mediterranean Valley, before the flood from the Black Sea.

Watch The Thing before you go

>Is Antarctica really Atlantis?

No.

That video is obviously reversed, looks like volcano footage played backwards.

There is some literal, My sister has had experiences with sylphs and my mother has had paranormal experiences.

Her book is one of the earliest works which develops the modern New Age spiritual movement, it connects it with the beliefs and knowledge given to Bavosky from the mystery schools which originated in Atlantis and found prominence in Babylon before it's destruction.

She more or less serves the same masters those who claim to be "illuminated" do.

Yes, it is.

You need to understand the most basic concept pertaining to extraterrestrial lifeforms. Starting at:
1. If they have the resources available to reach our solar system, then they either a dying civilization or they come to reap more resources for the continuation of their species.
2. Contact between another species is a gamble. If they have said resources available to reach our solar system then either their goal is exploration or exploitation. Especially if we are the first forms of life that they have encountered.
3. Finally, are they benign or not. Will they have the same respect to our life as man does to fish?

Earth is flat. Antarctica is not what you think it is.

Obama knows earth is flat and tries to hide it youtu.be/h0X4umYepHk

technology was still garage in the 40's and 50's in comparison to today.

Get out of the matrix, complete your redpilling process youtu.be/44e8IkVQtVY

What do you think the white nationalists do behind bars?

If you belive the earth is flat kill yourself

repent you fucking heretic.

40% of it is frozen Australian clay