Google is celebrating BLACK SUPREMACY and not even hiding it. This is it. Our time, the white men, has come

Google is celebrating BLACK SUPREMACY and not even hiding it. This is it. Our time, the white men, has come.

≫74452039 (You)
Google is jewish, as if this is anything new

There were some years where Google wouldn't even acknowledge Christmas

Like in the comic books, the narcissistic villain always comes out of hiding and flaunts his plans once he's convinced he's won, and there is no way to stop him.

We're too pussified as a country to fire a single shot. Trump will be Jew'd out of the nomination, people will scream a bit on Twitter, then we will bend over for a thousand years of Jewish rule.

They still do. Christian holidays are regularly ignored, but they never forget the major Muslim ones.

Oh, and Mother's Day every year. We're still waiting for Father's Day. Soon, goy. Just keep waiting. :^)

What's weird is that if you actually look at the wiki page, it's not written there at all

which one of you did this?

>tfw you get raped so hard by nigger marines in ww2 it gives you brain damage and you become a black supremacist

ah, they changed it back

I saw this earlier this morning (5AM EST) and it said "Black nationalism", not "supremacy".

Still.... BN has its issues, perhaps arguably milder than outright supremacy, but w/e.

Point is she's a Maoist and anyone self-describing as that gets to explain where those 45 million Chinese people went...

Pretty disgusting stuff.
If Trump doesn't win I'm legitimately moving out. I have the means and the money to do so unlike liberals.

Its Robb Stark now

>communist sympathizer / anti-american activist

race traitors come in all colors. for the ones that arent just trash they suffer from wanting to help the less fortunate

and from the species that are trash their just monkeys so if you can think straight and not chimp out it must be a nightmare

I thought they put mattress girl in the google logo. Somehow this seems worse.

Came here to post this after I saw this at work this morning. JUST

>communist sympathizer / anti-american activist

This is a person worth celebrating?

FUCK GOOGLE!

Do you see the big TRAITOR everywhere in this description ?

Guys I feel like I'm being cornered in on all sides here. Why can't people just not wear their politics on their sleeves so goddamn much?

I want to fight back, I really do. But it's such a winding and indirect path that it almost looks futile to me. I won't mind leaving this world when the time comes. I really think we just need to Sodom and Gomorah San Francisco and wherever else and teach these retards how fucking retarded they are.

Do google fuckies not realize google would not even exist if she had her shit way?

You really think someone would do that?

>change article to reflect reality
>immediately changed back by SJW
Bravo

Oh boy, I even got sent a message from a wiki moderator telling me to cease and desist.

>Jewgle

>the doodle in question is a drawing of her and the word equality
>equality
>black supremacist

they don't even pretend that this shit isn't about white genocide anymore

Let's all send in complaints about Google supporting racism.

She has proto problem glasses.

It is kind of funny because leftist women didn't really start wearing cat-eye frames until the 90's. Even then it didn't really pick up until the 2000's as an "ironic" throwback to conservative days when those kinds of frames were actually "in" (1950's). This woman truly was ahead of her time.

Use duckduckgo or ixquick instead.

So I read her wikipedia article since its the first thing that comes up when you search her name. It says she was a member of a communist black supremacy group, and protested for the release of terrorists who committed a mass shooting in the house of representatives.

How do normalfags rationalize hailing these people as heroes? Am I missing something?

>recommending cuck cuck goy

I recommend you look up its (((creator))) and what happened with his last company

White guilt. We iz white devulz.

You missed the part where the civil rights movement turned america into a shit hole that worships anti white communist sympathizing terrorists like this bitch, nelson mandela, malcom X, etc.

>answer glasses
>not including the Subway Solver
you don't look so bad, here's another

It looks like it's a defunct social network, but all the accounts are still searchable and impossible to delete. Pretty dodgy, I'll agree, but I still think it's a better alternative than Google.

>cuck cuck goy
I've got to remember that one.

>Reading #GoogleDoodle trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with SJWs
>See this
If only white people owned slaves does that mean ancient Egyptians were white, or does it mean KANGS owned slaves?