I have a massive headache and plan to smoke weed tonight to alleviate it. Unfortunately...

I have a massive headache and plan to smoke weed tonight to alleviate it. Unfortunately, I have a drug test a week from today. Will I be able to get it out of my system on time? I am an extremely light smoker, and I am on the skinny side.

Just deal with the headache like a normal person you fucking addict.

Regards,

A recovered alcoholic.

if its a piss or hair test its unlikely you'd pass unless you chug water and take multivitamins until the test. if its mouth swab dont even worry

im 6'3 180 lbs and a HEAVY smoker/dabber/edibles. and i can clear my system in less than a week. just drink cranberry juice, vinegar detox drinks and run your ass off every day while wearing sweat pants and a seatshirt even if its hot (drink a ton of water and stay hydrated so you pass out) also the more water you drink and the more you pee the better. fastest ive done it is 3 days

actually doing it right now cuz i need a new job

What's the drug test for?

"you addict" its weed you fucking pussy

No. It takes a month to get weed out of your system.

If you really need pain killing power, consider drinking cough syrup(without acetaminophen in it). It has pain killing properties.

if its hair hes fucked. piss, he can EASILY do it as i explained in and like you said mouth swab. nothing to worry about.

DUDE WEED LMAO

dude thats not even true
i was on probation for 10 years and i had monthly tests. smoked heavily for 3 weeks. and id quit and follow my guidelines in and never once failed me. always under a week. like i said i did it in 3 days once

He's inbibing in a substance knowing that there will probably be negative consequences, and doing it anyways.

That's some pretty retarded addict behavior. Doesn't matter what it is.

Also, its a urine test

I am banking on OP not being willing to go on a triathalon just to cure a headache.

I might agree with you under other circumstances, but in this case he's using it to make his headache bearable, which would be a very appealing option even to somebody who has never had weed before.

take a piss into a cup now smoke all the weed u want then take that in when getting a drug test profit

Like, you're not wrong. THC is fat soluable, and the reason why running your ass off gets it out of your system faster is that it forces you to burn and use your fat stores, which will reduce the THC stored in your body. But do you really think it's likely that OP is willing to have a fucking rocky training montage just to cure 1 headache with weed?

Maybe just take a few aspirins instead?

that thing will ruin your brain don't smoke

How much 12 step AA cock you suck?

i mean i used to. i usually run 2-5 miles a day anyway. i just would do it in heavy clothing when i was cleaning my system. i smoke because i have always had really bad anger issues and smoking makes them disappear. (plus i just love weeds high more than any other way of getting
intoxicated finally finished my 10 years on parole tho do now i dont worry abut it at all

Just take a Tylenol or something, moron.

Well, hey, if you are willing to eye of the tiger just to cure 1 headache, more power to you. I personally wouldn't risk it. Without knowing ahead of time how intensely you personally need to push yourself to clense your body of sufficient THC to pass the test, you're taking a risk by using that method.

That other guy clearly has it down to a science. But you'd just be guestimating.

op already said he plans on smoking so i told him how to help himself. obviously he knows not smoking is an option.

is all me bro

6-60 days for urine 90 for hair. Remember to never give your first piss of the day.

thats just fucking insane man, you have no idea what youre talking about. my girl works at a clinic and administers them regularly. and i was on parole for 10 years. monthly tests. always used my own piss. smoked HEAVILY . always cleared out in less than a week by doing what i said in

no, don't smoke weed if you want to pass a drug test in a week. don't chance it if you're fucking talking about your future. why would you want the stress you know you will have if you smoke weed before a drug test lol

If you can get ahold of Riztatriptan, say bye bye to your headache

I also work in a drug testing clinic. Urine test accuracy varies greatly depending on a large number of factors. Everything from age to body fat. That's why swing in time is so high. Hair is way more accurate.

Also none of that shit you posted works at all. At best it will produce a dilute sample which would require a retest.

it worked for 10 years man. just for off 4 months ago. explain that.

thats over 120 times. 6'3 180 lbs. worked everytime

It worked every time because you have low body fat and probably have a good metabolism. You can't just quote one case and say "well it worked for me it will work for everyone." Like I said urine test accuracy is effected by a lot of factors.

I'm not going to argue it with you further there are plenty of resources if you want to read further into how the various urine tests work. The general consensus for most people is between 6 and 60 days. It can be more or less.

Take an Advil you fucking retard