M U C O R E

What should be the next addition to Sup Forumscore in your opinion?

an... interesting choice

Thats an old chart. This is a more recent

You have an old chart. Here it's new There should be added waifu pop albums: Art Angels, Emotion, stuff by Chvrches, Marina and the Diamonds, Lana Del Rey and Taylor Swift. Whether people like it or not, they're part of Sup Forums now and among most discussed artists here.

> Blackwater Park

lol w hat

>Kid A over OK Computer
I don't even like radiohead and I know this is wrong

>Taylor Swift, Marina, Lana del Rey

Please don't add anything actually good.
I can't listen to Sup Forumscore.

WHERE IS GEOGADDIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

everyday

You're right OK Computer is better than Kid A. The reason why Kid A is Sup Forumscore and OK Computer is not is because Kid A is more obscure

Ok Computer is shit

so is tripfagging

why the fuck do newfags have it in for Untrue? It should go back in Sup Forums-core where it belongs.

Why am I still here? This place is sad

Sup Forums has to concede that these artists are good lol

never gonna happen senpai

why the fuck is the ebin in there
its only brought up to be shit on

This definitely

Also I think a Fugazi album should be added to Sup Forumscore or sub-Sup Forumscore but idk if thats because they've been all I've listened to for like a week

Hopefully those fags will stop praising this shit album when it'll be in the Sup Forumscore chart

It should remain the same. If you want to be an absolute prat then add Pulse Demon and remove Geek The Girl though that has less to do with quality and more the fact that the former has some degree of traction in noise communities whilst the latter I've frankly never seen posted. That being said it really shoudn't be altered, maybe replace NLDW and Strawberry Jam with something else (but nothing new, as it will likely fade out of popularity). Like I said before, it really shouldn't change.