en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breeching_(boys)
youtube.com/watch?v=w5TmhKY5nfc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_miracle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

under 70% = cucks

>21 century
>monarcy
>kingdom in countryname

We already hate our presidents i can't imagine much shit a king would get here.

so u be sayin
that we
are
kangz?

>l1.jpg
Nicolas Cage's haplogroup is E1b1b-M84

This is why we can't have nice things.

>More than 0%
DISGUSTING

>21st century
>creating cults of personality around elected leaders, half-blinding opposition figures and barring them from standing in elections, and then calling it a democracy
>using le current year argument on countries which are far more modern than yours in every respect

>The countries that have monarchies generally support their own monarchies.
Wow, this really stimulates the cranium.

t. Glorious eternal leader Putin I

>57%
new kingdom of georgia when

That's the thing about Monarchs, they don't do anything other than charity events and ceremonial duties, it's basically just a head of state that the entire country can rally around because they don't do anything that can piss you off, usually they do shit that makes you like them such as serving in the military.

>elected leader
>british comprehension of reality
literally africa tier elections and democracy

>Majority of Georgians want monarchy back
>They're not a monarchy

I heard Russia was fireproof but then applied le Brit burn.

Why is Germany so low? I would like a comfy Hohenzollern kang

Support for the monarchy in Sweden will become stronger when the kings heir takes the throne since she is way more popular. How will it look like in UK when the queen dies?

>the stalin dynasty will take the throne of georgia in our lifetimes

absolutely savage

>if King Charles
support falls to the 50% range, Australia and Canada become republics
>if King William
probably stronger than ever before

/ourguy/ will take the throne

>far more modern
Is this a joke?

Being an dictatorship isn't better Ivan.

Nothing will change. Charles is nowhere near as unpopular as claims. Having such a massive public servant like the Queen die will probably result in a bump for support.

>Prince Harry will never restore absolute monarchy in a bloody military coup
why even live

You just know her death will spawn an ocean of documentaries.

Wilhelm II abdicated almost 100 years ago and he was first and foremost the King of Prussia, now that Prussia is gone and Germany hasn't had a king for a 100 years, why would they suddenly want to change it? Not to even mention that the current pretender to the German throne is pretty much unknown to the majority of the public

I would be more interested in Austria, considering that the last Emperor Otto Von Habsburg was quite popular and a known public figure until the end of his days, but since that his son hasn't really had any publicity

he'd have my sword tbqh

Georgia wants to restore the monarchy even though they never were succesful kindgom or anything. Funny people.

Navalny zaloginsya.

So supporting someone who has power to do anything he wants with you isn't being a cuck?

Did you ever heard about prima nocta right?

>What is the Georgian Golden Age

>north ossetia-alania
reminder that south ossetia will never be yours

They're one of the oldest and most consistent nationalities, they didn't succumb to Islam or Russians.

You don't have to own huge amounts of useless land like Russian's did to be a successful monarchy.

I still can't believe you chose a fucking Bernadotte as your new king

what is it
that part of eurasia was always shithole just like balkans

>even though they never were succesful kindgom or anything.
Ah yes, Russian """""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""".

Look up David the Builder, pidor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian_Golden_Age

>2017
>giving peasants a saying

it already is tbqh famalam

they have a habit of taking bites out of neibourghing countries if they forget to send the kremlin a christmas card, that way they cant join nato

12th-century Georgia was a surprisingly powerful and wealthy kingdom (for the time)

Also, unlike pidorussians they actually survived the Mongols.

I was told the Habsburg's died out. Idk man just seems like a comfy thing. Some German I talk to said he met a prince of Saxony though so that's cool

The main branch of the habsburgs died with this guy. The others are just cadet branches.

Does Spain miss them? Your under house bourbon atm and that is a cadet of Plantagenet actually

Capet* sorry

>tfw nobody checks your trips

>survived the Mongols.
this meme again. all that "mongol invasion" bullshit was just a propaganda to make europeans hate us and see us some sort of violent asiatic tribe. the influence of mongols here is negligible.

Sure Ivan.

Maybe stop acting like asiatic niggers for one.

What does France and Sup Forums think of this guy, legitimist Louis XX

>Spain
BUT WHY?

>no data for France

THEY'RE AFRAID OF THE TRUTH

im a bonapartist myself so fuck him

>It's a people like their own shit episode

>bonapartism

no legitimacy. only children of Capet can rule

I don't get how anyone could be a Bonapartist after the Napoleon III disaster. At least the Bourbons have centuries of semi-competent rule backing up their claim to the throne.

Catalans and Basques

It's 70% here tbqh
And only 8% want us to be a republic cunt.

Half of Europe may rule then.
Hugo Capet is a common ancestor

Reminder that the spanish kingdom is keeping the Breeching tradition.

Those are not little girls, they're little boys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breeching_(boys)

Australia might become a republic if Charles becomes king, but I'm not so sure if Canada will.

He's not really that unpopular, at least not here, support might fall slightly but probably not to republic levels. Support would go through the roof though if William becomes king.

they want the tsar back, obviously

come home Capetian KANGZ

Current Capetian rulers

Henri, Grand Duke of Luxembourg (since 2000)
Felipe VI, King of Spain (since 2014)

Current Capetian pretenders

Louis Alphonse, Duke of Anjou, Legitimist (Blancs d'Espagne) pretender to France since 1989.
Prince Pedro, Duke of Calabria, Calabrian pretender to the Two Sicilies since 2015.
Prince Carlo, Duke of Castro, Castroist pretender to the Two Sicilies since 2008.
Carlos, Duke of Parma, pretender to Parma since 2010.
Prince Sixtus Henry of Bourbon-Parma, Carlist pretender to Spain since 1979.
Henri, Count of Paris, Legitimist (Blancs d'Eu) and Orléanist pretender to France since 1999.
Prince Pedro Carlos of Orléans-Braganza, Petrópolis pretender to Brazil since 2007.
Prince Luiz of Orléans-Braganza, Vassouras pretender to Brazil since 1981.
Duarte Pio, Duke of Braganza, pretender to Portugal since 1976.

I find it hard to believe that racist shitposting Aussies would not want Charles tbqh

>tfw no Monarchy

After Franco a lot of people continued to support the second republic, specially in the left wing.
I unironically prefer the king though. It's role it's basically as some sort of special ambassador able to regulate the democracy if anything were to happen.
If we could vote a president of the republic I'm sure we would put another corrupt retard in there that achieved it's position in the party through connections and without the most basic preparation like speaking foreign langauges. At least this way the guy in charge had an appropiate education.
I'm directly related to Capet, give me the throne pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5TmhKY5nfc

How can you hate this?

Why would I want a king?

if violet is "no data", then what the fuck is light grey?

>it's..
That was a trick question, because I shouldn't even need to ask it because the colors should be explained in the map legend. I unironically think mods should start banning people for posting maps like these.

I'm Capetian too! Maybe we can become close friends? I'm sure our king has some Capetian blood too, because somebody from the house of Nassau married to the daughter of my ancestor.

Can't watch it, forbidden for my country....

after over 400 years, we finally have a king to call our own again and the overwhelming majority of the country loves it

feels a bit good man

Spain was a world superpower under monarchy but has been nothing but irrelevant and poor since the republic.

wait wait wait, having blood isn't enough, all the male descendants must be members of the house of capet

>79%
>Dutch at 65%

Bullshit. If anything it's the other way around.

Spain was poor already long before the second republic was established

I will give up then. louis IX was based though

How could anyone be a royalist after the Louis XVI disaster?

delet

>Louis XVI disaster

nice joke, debnts happened often. revolutions always happen because the elite wants it, the nobility was behind the revolution, the revolution was never about a republique it was about constitutional monarchy but then republicans showed up and took over.

wrong, retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_miracle

Spain had one of the highest GDPs in the world, with second highest economic growth in the world, which was immediately halted in 1975 after the transition.

it had one of the highest growth solly because spain modernized, what does it has to do with anything?

the point is that political absolutism combined with economic liberalism works and it works very well

>Spain was a world superpower under monarchy

Spain was poor and weak long before the second republic was established. And the only countries that have ever been superpowers are the US, USSR, and arguably the UK.

The support here in Spain went to shit when the king abdicated, the heir got promoted to king and they and every important political party decided to ignore the masses that wanted to have a vote and having or not a monarchy. Even national TV didn't show the people grouped in all major cities.

I disagree, only world superpowers were USA, UK, and Spain, in that order. USSR was totally irrelevant outside its immediate borders, whereas Spain (at its height), USA, and UK had global and often irresistible influence.

WE

the point is that modernization would have happened sooner without an absolute leader desu

absolutism is a coin toss, better hope for the guy to be smart of you're screwed for a long time.

I'm for an absolute leader that got elected

>USSR was totally irrelevant outside its immediate borders

The USSR had bases in Germany, nuclear missiles in Cuba, satellites orbiting the earth, and the ability to destroy any other country at the push of a button. You can't compare 18th century Spain to that.

Obviously any 21st century country has technological advancements that far outstrip 16th century ones. You have to analyze these things proportional to their time, and compared to other countries in the world during its lifetime, USSR was hilariously irrelevant. the same can't be said for historical Spain, especially when there was a Spanish pope.

yes you can, dummy, adjust for technology inflation

>only 21%
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, the first part of the last century was the most glorious of our history.

> kingdom of georgia when
Meme map, support for monarchy wouldn't even be 5% here

The whole point of the term "superpower" is that it was used to describe 3 countries that had an unprecedented ability to project power worldwide (then just 2, when Britain collapsed in the 40s and 50s, and finally 1 when the USSR collapsed in 1991). You can't separate that from technology, technology is what gives the term any sort of meaning.

This.

>and compared to other countries in the world during its lifetime, USSR was hilariously irrelevant

Can't tell if this is bait or not

Come back to the brotherhood, friend.

Republicanism is overrated tbqh

If he's really unpopular or not is nearly irrelevant. People will suffer through him because afterwards it's William and Kate, and they're very much liked in the UK and the Commonwealth.

Odd how nations with great kings (sweden, netherlands, spain) score lower than nations who had shit-tier monarchs (denmark, norway, england, belgium)