What is your anti looting weapon Sup Forums?

What is your anti looting weapon Sup Forums?

Are you ready for a hurricane or other natural disaster?

Ever heard of a Tank Gewehr, OP?

Daniel Defense AR-15 with a 60rd surefire drum magazine and a Glock 17 secondary. And maybe a dildo tertiary weapon.

Big ol' dick.

There is no niggers where I live so it's a non issue.

But I guess I'll pick something from my ww1 collection

Have a remmy 700 in 7mm rem mag and another one in .270 winchester that i use for hunting. should blow a sizely hole in a looter's abdomen

I have set up remote controlled pipe bombs and directional mines and have my rifle to shoot anyone I think I can get away with shooting. #merica

Beautiful collection man love the c96.

Thanks Mr. Kelly I am in Australia too

DD makes good shit

How reliable are those drums?

My weapon of choice is living hundreds of miles away from any natural disaster staging areas.

I misspoke, that's a Magpul drum not a surefire. And it is 100% reliable, I've put at least 500rds thru mine without a single bobble.

Any of you gun fags know about that AR47 or whatever the fuck it's called. Saw someone tweet a picture of one and I want to make one.

Don't really care for it tbh

Either get an AK, or get an AR in .300 blk if you want a .30 cal AR

7.62x39 ARs are known to generally have reliability issues. Stick with an AK platform for 7.62.

Yeah, that also crossed my mind. What's the advantage of such a firearm? What's the largest caliber semi-auto rifle that makes sense to carry?

>What's the largest caliber semi-auto rifle that makes sense to carry?
Prob something like this in .50 Beowulf if you want big holes

Oh, that's nice. Damn.

My anti looting weapon is that I don't live in Niggerland like you

Fun fact, that's actually classified as a handgun

Remington 870 12 Ga. pump action.

Same

my nigga. saying pump action is a little redundant tho

There are piston ARs if that's what you mean. Supposedly more clean

Good optics. Props user.

Because the barrel is so short?

Why?? How much armor do niggers have??

Barely any, but nothing scares looters more than a gun meant to penetrate tank armor aimed at their heads.

Not really. If it had an actual stock it would be a short barrelled rifle, which is an NFA item.
It was built at the factory as an AR pistol without a stock, then converted to .50 Beowulf and had a stabilizing brace added to it.
Therefor, it's a handgun, not a rifle because there is no stock.

Welcome to ATF gun laws.

That 7 mag will pile'em up pdq. 270 win, they'll live 20 mins longer to think about the mistake they made. Either way, it's not easy to score a clean hit on a move with those long rifles. For the job, I'd prefer my Super Nova 12 ga, with 4 buck.

Why not a Remington semi-auto 12 ga?

Semi auto shotguns have to be tuned to whatever shell you're shooting at the time.

A pump will run anything.

Get real. Anti-tank weapons are meant to take out tanks.

Use a machine gun on looters. Those long bursts of full auto fire will let the looters know what's up. While you're at it, use flamethrowers and white phosphorus.

Mossberg 590-A1. Nothing better than racking a 12 gauge to get someone's attention. Nothing better than firing a 12 gauge if step one doesn't work.

Remy semi-autos are notorious for failure to extract. Gotta go benelli or Beretta or any cheap Turkish knock-off of any Italian shotty. Again, 4 buck is the load to go with for man killing.

This man speaks knowledge

i love the ruger scout but using a bolt action rifle against looters, nah

>4 buck.
>4 buck
Do you guys mean 0000 buckshot?

Roger that

No, #4 buck

There it is

I have that same snap on front sight on my mossberg, works fantastic and was cheap as dirt. I use it when I go dove hunting.

And Fiocci is loaded hot, so no need for magnum. Extracts way smoother too.

I want aluminum cubeshot for my 12 gauge.

Yeah, because I just HAVE to have a machine gun. Nope. Anti-tank weapons are good against tanks, but even better as anti-personnel. Besides, I'd never use the machine gun. I'll stick to my Tank Gewehr, thank you.

Respectfully, no need for sights like that, or at all. Waste of money. Spend range time working on your point and you'll be better that way. Play some sporting clays and looters'll be easy as shit. Hell, your dove shooting will crank to another level of you get those sights off for sure.

With my eyes I need all the help I can get. It's much easier to focus on than a bead

>even better as anti-personnel
If you like paying $24 to kill one man, sure.

>drum mag

hahahahha holy shit

My Remington 870. If looters break in, it'll be like shooting fucking imps.

Where can I get DU 0000 buckshot?

I see double image past a few feet since the Army. That's fine shooting rifle since one eye is closed, but shotty shooting is more instinct.

Read this book... "You Gotta Be Out Of Your Mind" by Gil and Vicki Ash. It changed my world and I'm killing it at clays and doves way better than when i was a kid. The expensive over under doesn't hurt.

But back to the subject of this thread. If your going to kill a man with a shotty at close range. You just want to rely on gross motor skills. Definitely not aiming.

Lucky Gunner website.

And you need to be focused on a spot on your target, not your front sight like you would with a pistol.

what scope?

Hey man, you do you. I think a massive ass rifle is an imposing figure enough to make looters rethink their plans.

could you muricans just take the rifles and kill yourself with it? Grettings from a german who is disgusted by you.

settle down akmed

Is that an actual Luger artillery model?

Shit works. Magpul D60 is one of the only reliable drums on the market.

Trijicon 1-4X Accupower

very nice. thanks. does it hold zero like a champ?

Nice AK.

remington 870 0000 buck

what is that for a gun? looks like a mg3 mod

the face of a school shooter

Yep, no issues. Trijicon makes good shit, the Trijicon ACOG is standard issue for the USMC because it's a fuckin tank.

.45 M&P and old .22 572 Fieldmaster rifle. I didn't even know wtf my .22 was until I looked it up today and saw what they are selling for new. I don't really get it.

Antifa are like looters, right? Good time to clean house.

What kind of guns can I legally have in my home if I live in jew York city surrounded by negroes.

You really don't want one. The case tapering on 7.62x39 doesn't work well with an AR bolt and chamber, the shorter OAL means there's play in the mag, bad. And generally ballistically worse.

The American 7.62 for AR15s is 6.5 Grendel, and THAT's a good round.

12 gauge pump shotgun is legal in all 50 states and devastating as fuck with 00 buckshot or slugs.

Almost none. Check your local NRA affiliate for info, or just stop by a gun store and ask the people there.

Slugs?
Dude.
Not in a city setting.
Do you want to be one of those nigs who kills kids instead of intended target.
God dammit kids.
God fucking dammit.

dis dick

Just giving an example. And I don't live in the city. Slugs work just fine where I'm at, but I prefer #1 buck in a home defense setting.

I'm curious, could a tankgewehr harm a modern tank today or is it just a highpowered bolt action now?

SA SOCOM 16, Mossy 590 Mariner, S&W 1911TA and TRR8. About as outfitted as I can get in MA without paying ludicrous prices on pre-Healy ARs/AKs

$24 to kill a man and scare off the rest of the pack.

I don't need any weapons. The government will protect me. Right?

Yeah. Fine for you.
Bell end up there asked about shit in New York.
All he needs is a .22
Slug is for deer and nothing else.
Buck shot is for humans if we are talking shotgun.
Jesus on a stick.

asked /k/ once and they never gave me a solid answer what is a good non AR non tactical .223 rifle

Preferably not mini14

I live in a very blue state

No because I live in Kansas

mini 14s are fine, sorta expensive compared to budget ARs but they do the job well and modern minis are more accurate than the earlier ones. That would actually be my go-to .223 if I didn't have several ARs to choose from.

I like this rifle a lot. What's the brand?

why no mini user?

SCAR17. Modded out like a boss. Dont feel like editing my serial.

Where do you think there term BUCK shot came from?

the price tag is the only thing keeping me away from one

Ruger Gunsite Scout

Handi Rifle, for a commie state.

EU dude here. What's wrong with Kansas?

Ruger Scout in .308

have you considered used mini 14s? You can find police trade-in used minis for usually $400 maybe cheaper

Nice Scout Rifle, user.

Probably from your ass.
Dude.
I know what it was designed for.
I know what it is better used for.
This is not my first clown show.
Don't. Use. Slugs. In. A. City.
Fucking shit heel.

Only one sawback, shame on you! Who's the maker on the sawback? I'm on the hunt for a wkc for my collection.