I'm ashamed to be black

Black guy here.

So I've made this post that you all probably won't give much of a shit about but here it is.

I'm ashamed to be black. I feel like shit being black.

For anyone who wants to use calling me a coon, sellout, agent, Uncle Tom, blah, blah, fuck off. Go back to your ass-clapping negresses.

It seems like I can never hear black people doing anything positive anymore. Niggers have to ruin shit. Niggers have to do what niggers do best.

What got meat this moment was this:

abc13.com/news/us-marshals-nab-man-accused-of-fatally-stabbing-boy/1343138/

Aside from the fact that the 11-year-old kid was Mexican, this nigger, this dumb fucking thug stabbed him to death. For no reason. He had no motive. He just killed a kid and ran off.

So, I have no intention of being a poster boy for the black community because I'm smarter than most of them. And it gives me migraines to think that all the general black community can do at this point is race-bait, sell drugs, kill for petty to no reason, shoot hoops, beat people up, eat fried chicken all the time, embrace the stereotype and saying "we wuz kingz", when the "speakers" of this shitty community include the faggot Gazi Kodzo and the Jamar Clark "JarJarDinduNuffin" crowd and when more and more black people are becoming SJWs and teaching about "white privilege" in universities instead of taking responsibility for their own fucking actions and solving the real problem.

As the liberal and SJW crowd continues to expand itself, I feel left out. As someone wanting Trump to win this election, niggers hate me, spics hate me, women hate me. Sup Forums probably hates me to an extent. And I just want to cry in a corner in my bedroom like a faggot knowing this shit is happening and it influences people that have a terrible influence on my childhood and college year, ruining it for the sake of pushing an agenda and keeping black people "with themselves".

So fuck niggers. It's pointless to defend them, help them or marry them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpxkGhMYVVo
youtube.com/watch?v=3M79T90BA04
youtube.com/watch?v=WcP0WmGB78A
youtube.com/watch?v=FD1D90Pw5UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In the end all you can do is be the best version of yourself, regardless of which skin colour you're born with. Just surround yourself with positive influences and study the right people, like Thomas Sowell.

nigs be noggin
but dont forget you're associated with them just by appearance

> I have no intention of being a poster boy for the black community
not many blacks do, yet they are presented as such all the same

basically,

≫74452584 (You)
Don't be ashamed, make your people better. Just try not to fuck with whites while you're at it

>I'm ashamed to be black. I feel like shit being black.
That's stupid. No different then these white people who hate themselves for being white.

>For anyone who wants to use calling me a coon, sellout, agent, Uncle Tom, blah, blah, fuck off. Go back to your ass-clapping negresses.
Good Job you've passed through a tough mental gymnastic.

>It seems like I can never hear black people doing anything positive anymore. Niggers have to ruin shit. Niggers have to do what niggers do best.
Jews exploited the black community like they've exploited many other communities.
>So fuck niggers. It's pointless to defend them, help them or marry them.
Never change until they do.

Ask yourself, is it right to take pride in something that you yourself did not accomplish? Does latching onto the deeds of others in an attempt to feel better about yourself make sense to you?

Then the inverse. Is it right to feel shame for something you yourself did not do? Does latching on to the shortcomings or misdeeds of others make sense to you?

The only thing you can do is rise above niggerdom, not an easy feat but you seem you have self awareness. But no, I ain't a libcuck so I won't call you uncle Tom. Congrats on breaking your chains. As well remember this. Certain elements see niggers as being benefical easier to control when they have them fighting imaginary enemies and it seems that they have seen fit to replace you with mexicans. Progressive Democrats have been playing this game since before most of us were even born.

I'm a full-blown "gas the kikes, race war now" kind of Sup Forumslock, and I wouldn't mind having someone like yourself as a neighbor or a friend. As long as you don't act like a pavement ape and you aren't a professional umbrage-taker, even most "racists" aren't going to have any issues with you.

Go to Africa and help your people. Give us a reason to respect blacks

This thread was made last night but by all means idiots treat this like it isn't trolling copy pasta

Just get a TJ Sotomayor for president shirt and wear it all the time

You posted this earlier you fucking nigger

Get your monkey brothers from Africa to fuck off from China you useless chimp

>TJ Sotomayor
is a faggot

Nothing wrong with being black mate, just the being a nigger part that we hate. Being a nigger isn't about skin, it's about behaviour. Don't act like a nigger, and you're not a nigger.

Listen to this song and realise there are other based blacks out there who hate nigger culture just as much as you.
youtube.com/watch?v=GpxkGhMYVVo

Don't be a cuck, dude.

Just become a black separatist, and find likeminded blacks that aren't corrupted by ghetto culture. You don't even have to hate white people to have a functional cultural identity/want your own country, and if blacks had their own Israel, then you wouldn't have to hate your culture for being parasitic.

Don't hate; separate.

You're obviously not a violent monster like that specific negro

Fpbp

bad quality bait

Don't give a fuck about them, or the people who hate you for something you had no control over.

Live for yourself.

t. first one to go at the day of the rope

Blaming yourself for crimes of people with the same skin color doesn't make sense.

Feel pride or shame for your own actions.

stale pasta from last night. this thread is not authenitc

I've always believed there are diamonds in the rough if you look hard enough; you appear to be one of them. Sometimes there's too much shit for it to be beneficial to seek out diamonds such as yourself, so it's better for humanity to burn the shitpile outright. But since we're not the kind of species to make cost-saving decisions which benefit the nation and the indigenous population, we've got nothing but time in this hell to seek out the diamonds.

Why do ppl on pol say this? If you're AA, you have zero connection with the ppl and culture of Africa. So the only thing that would happen come about from westernized blacks migrating back to Africa is mass conflict. Just look at Liberia, they were doing good before the natives killed them for oppressing them with their superior culture.

No, I think what would be cool is if a bunch of conservative black Americans were given some land to run like Liberia with the condition that blm types and the black underclass who adhere to nigger culture cab not join under any circumstance. Any diversity of cultural values will cause the thing to fall apart. It would have to be conservative blacks only Like a Thomas Sowell for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=3M79T90BA04

Being black gives celebrity status in China.

As a black man, feels good man.

Who cares, just act like a white.

>not taking a massive amount of photos to supply the police with when dindus chimpout

Daily ''I'm not accepted by my own people, so I'll try to get the opposite races approval instead'' thread. Fuck off nigger

kill yourself if you hate yourself. just being honest.

You guys just have to hang on for one or two more generations. After designer babies become affordable we all really will be equal.

TIME STAMP
or
BULLSHIT

Post your hands with a timestamp.

If you are real, you seem to be part of that 0.001% that its not a nigger but a black man, maybe a better man than most white even.

Go find a worthy white woman and RAISE (dont turn a nigger there) at least 5 children, you are one of the few who truly deserve it

Why be ashamed? Sure a lot of them are fucking baboons but that doesn't mean you are.

That'd be like us being ashamed for white beta tranny SJWs.

Cheer up, user. Don't take Sup Forums so seriously.

litsen man, all the problems stem from leaftism.
If you make blacks conservatives who take responsibility it all will be fine.

Why did Uncle Tom end up as a negative slur? Afaik the novel is about a Christian black slave who helps other slaves escape, practices the teachings of his religion and gets killed for it. What is wrong with that?

Despite racism being supported by facts, there is no need to feel hatred for other races just because of genetic flaws or differences inherent in our evolution. It's just another part of being human.
"Nothing human disgusts me unless it's unkind."

In the 70s to 90s black people were just ordinary. As a race they had a good amount of self-esteem and equal relations to others. This relationship has been destroyed completely and will continue to fall well into the late 2050s even if we actively try to repair them now. The reason for this is because the narrative has changed and instead of acknowledging races have differences we are now meant to believe all people are equal, rather than all people are special. This mentality causes confusion due to it being wrong; a state of delusion in the young minds we've bred up in the 90s. Blacks as a race no longer have the self-esteem they had, and with it they lose their respect of the public. They are no longer "Americans", they are no longer a part of the people of the USA, they are now blacks; a foreigner to the land they were born in more so than their ancestors who were brought here.

Continue to strive to be the best you can be in every way, that's all you can hope for in life. The aspirations of turning yourself into a lesser being of violence, hate, hooliganism, and stupidity is that of a trick to goad you into becoming cattle for the system.

Trust me man, I feel the same way about Muslims. Doing terrible things all over the world and it makes me ashamed to be Muslim at times. But w.e those are bad apples, and you have bad apples within the black community. I can't defend senseless murder like this, but there are reasons why the black community is in a state of disarray, one reason being is that the CIA introduced crack cocaine to black communities. The other thing is the crackdown on weed, a lot of black people going to prison over petty possession of weed and that breaks down the community bonds, which creates bad influence within the community. Instead of turning away from your community, you should fix it.

Or since racemixing is out of the question and cause major aneurisma to Sup Forums, maybe you should learn chinese and work as a Chinese overlord for the conquest of Africa, literally helping to terraform your ancestors

Will Smith is not a nigger, look at his fucking kids.

>that quote
is this next level baiting?

Just do your best on improving yourself and your local community.

>Being ashamed of being black
If anything I'm ashamed stupid niggas are associated to me via skin color. But I like me.
Black Lives Matter can suck all the dicks because my life matters. SJWs trying to white knight all blacks can lick my balls, I don't need some fat white bitch taking up for me when I don't need it.
It's embarrassing when other black people due heinous or stupid shit but there's nothing you can do about it but he the best black man you can be. And stay away from them white women.

Baited you faggits

Your right! He is black. All niggers are black but not all blacks are niggers.

You choose to be a Muslim. Stop being a Muslim if it makes you ashamed.
This is like continuing to be a Satanist even if you disagree with the worship of knowledge and science as a religion instead of its use as a tool.

A belief in a God does not force you to be a part of a religion, any religion.
By not supporting those extremists you're being a terrible Muslim and outright working against your religion and its goals. If you were to follow the Christian bible to the letter and attend a Christian church but claim to be a Muslim and say Muslims who do not do the same as you are bad ones, how silly would you look? So leave it.

Blacks and homosexuals do not yet have the option of leaving their situation, and I fear the path they must take into doing that will be one towards human hegemony which isn't one I'd care to call good. You have the benefit of literally just deciding not to be one.

nice bait thread OP 6/10

admitting own failure or own stupidy is first step to becoming smart

i would never take anyone as smart person who has never thought himself/herself as idiot, and it shows

but never get full of yourself, we do mistakes all the time. critical thinking above all else

> implying smith wasnt a literall raping babooning fatherless nigger when young
>implying smith didnt just copy his fatherless role even though he earned money through acting

Op, if you raise your kids to respect hard work and wits, and to despise the stereotypical negro behaviour you would be more valuable than 100000 coons since each would become a beacon of hope for your race

Stop being a muslim and be whom? Do you realise that the reason nobody wants to assimilate to the western culture is because it shifts every month? For 400 years it was the "US christian" interpretation of the world, it was diligence, humility before arrogance, hard work, empathy, building an undestructible family, channeling the power into the hands of geniuses to better the life of everyone in the country.
And what is "western culture" brand of today? A bunch of victim groups with a sense of unearned moral superiority crying about oppression and promoting hedonism and hedonism only?

This same fucking thread was here yesterday.

There are no niggers on Sup Forums. PERIOD. Any nigposting is a proxy, anyone who says they're a nigger is not.

You know where Liberia is.

Or maybe you don't.

Figure it out and go there, Dontravius.

If all niggers were like you we wouldn't have a nigger problem. Too bad you're an exception.

Yep no blacks here.

Kek

Black onii-chan daisuki!

The thing is that black people like you are the only one's that can push the black race in the right direction. In my opinion niggers are such a mess mostly because of their culture. I see black children as young as 8 listening to gangster rap, swearing, getting into fights, etc. This isn't intelligence based, its just how they were raised by retarded parents. Liberals will defend this because "all culture is equal" nonsense so it has to be black people like you who can see past this that can make a difference.

>The thing is that black people like you are the only one's that can push the black race in the right direction.
Nah. Once you go against the grain and think differently you get written off as an Uncle Tom and your opinion is discarded. Nothing you say or do will change the mentality most black people have. You can have all the black people you can fit on a tv screen, movie screen, have a president as dark as midnight, make every super hero black, what ever stupid shit they think of to inspire dumb niggas to stop being dumb, it won't work. They didn't nip that shit in the bud back in the 70s and 80s and it's reached critical mass in the black American culture.

That's weird. I acknowledge black people do shitty things. I don't dislike myself for my blackness. To be honest, I like being black, because the bar is so low, towering over it is trivial. I mean of I were white I'd just be a white dude but instead I get the privilege of being probably one of the smartest black people alive.

It is disappointing to see black people do dumb and violent shit but that's on them not on me. All I can do is live according to my own standards.

I can't help but agree. Its pretty damn sad seeing my friends give up on college literally a year after they started, instead choosing to stay at home and play vidya. I keep trying to convince them to study more often but they keep fucking dragging themselves down.

Fuck, I started hanging with asians more because I felt like I was getting dragged down too. What's the problem? Do a lot of blacks have a "live in the moment" mentality?

BTFO

sorry but i have to ask you
does your name have
ja-
la-
-von
-rious
-mal
in it?
can you tell us your first name?

are your parents like you? or do you keep these things to yourself?

This

Your ethnicity is a handicap if you allow it to be such

Thanks Obama.

>Do a lot of blacks have a "live in the moment" mentality?
My mom has a live for today mentality stemmed from Christianity. (Matthew 6:34)
It's hard to pinpoint the cause for black people with that mentality. It's part laziness, part lack of ambition, part waiting for shit to just fall in their lap, I could go on.
I will say this, when it comes to some stupid nonsense niggas will get all kinds of get-up-and-go to them.
I do believe many black people are raised with this idea that they "can't" and it's someone else's fault they "can't". Either directly or indirectly from shitty adults blaming what have you for them being shit.

What do you guys think of Red Pill Nigger? youtube.com/watch?v=WcP0WmGB78A
You guys alright. Learn Spanish, come live to a place you're respected. Also if tall, professional basketball player status is 100% certain.

In your heart, you're white.

I was named after a Jeopardy question my mom and her friend heard so me and some other guy share that name because of that. I also share a name with a Marvel character.
No my parent is not like me. Yes I keep my political and religious view points to myself because black folks don't like other blacks who aren't democrat or don't love them some Jevus.

You're not shit for being black, you're shit if you're a nigger.

The more reasonable side of this board agrees strongly there's a distinction. There's scientific reasons blacks are in majority terrible involving genetic average IQ and psychological predispositions. But that doesn't mean it's a guaranteed outcome.

Do well for yourself, work hard, have kids, and raise them proper. Be the change you want to see in your race. If your kids do the same thing and their kids, eventually nature changes.

People like you should be studied to find a cure to niggerness. It's an awful plague and your help would be much appreciated.

Both are a yes for nationalist hearts. Group responsability, group duties. We all enjoy what our ancestors handed to us and attempt to give something better to our offspring.

Same way, you can't clinge too much to the past nor bank in what others do.

I can't believe there are black people on Sup Forums ashamed to be black people.

>no blacks here

What are you talking about. The black user that made national news after defending himself going to a Trump rally to a bunch of niggers posts here all the time.

you're better than them (from what we can see by this list.
Remember:
>all niggers are black people
>but not all black people are niggers

I feel the same way dude

*by this post

whites are always open for discussion. Break the stereotypes and try to spend more time with whites or (albeit more difficult) with asians.

Hey Mark

>I was named after a Jeopardy question my mom and her friend heard so me and some other guy share that name because of that. I also share a name with a Marvel character.

You're Thor????
jk

well, your parents not being like you is proof that when a person decides to not be a nigger, he/she can do so.

do you see some black women that are not pump and dump?
that's harder to find i think?

>Sup Forums probably hates me to an extent

Sup Forums hates everyone though

This place is not good for anyone's mental health

Sup bro, got a couple questions for you

1) Why do blacks care so much about their hairlines? You know, going to the barber and getting razor straight lines etched into their hair so their foreheads are perfectly square. Why? What's the point?

2) Why are fresh-prince-style high-top fades coming back into style? That shit looks clownish, but I can't tell you how many black teenage fuccbois I've seen on the train in philly wearing this shit.

How big is your dick?

this is what we are all afraid to ask.
is the BBC true?

You're pretty much correct on every count.
But Sup Forums doesn't hate you individually. I think I'm speaking for most when I say that the brand of racism here is realist.
We know that the memes are oversimplification and generalization of reality and that some individuals are different. So hatting niggers/nigger culture, and wanting a white country doesn't mean that these people can't be friends wwith you.
I think that you should focus on your own life. Don't be scared of making alt right friends.

As long as you really what you say you are...

Hardcore stormfront. Impressive.

>spend more time with asians

this. I don't know where I'd be if I spent more time with my nigger friends than my asians friends in high school.

It's important nowadays for black kids to spend time with people that actually will encourage them to get by on their own merit. I'm not sure about black girls, but I think most black boys would be encouraged to meet their peers' challenges.

Honestly I think that most black girls aren't really good for black boys nowadays. They really need conservative parents to raise them. Too many liberal black girls. Or maybe I'm just seeing too many chimpouts lately.

Just become like Carson mate you can do it. Having a job and not speaking in ebonics already puts you above nigger status. To be fair Mexicans have also been killing blacks in mass for no reason for a while now.

Niggers are the worse, I need to carry a gun when I go to the mall because of niggers

>do you see some black women that are not pump and dump?
I have nothing to do with the average black female. They're too much of a hassle. Being raised by dumb black women doesn't help either.
I have been attracted to a few black women who were very intelligent and attractive but once again they were "flawed" (aka crazy).
I don't do white women either, mainly American ones. That's just asking for trouble.

well you sure are trying to be italian with all that pasta

Sometimes I'm ashamed to be Russian and feel like shit, but it doesn't mean you're a bad guy or do not deserve happiness in,life. At least you're not "degenerate cuck and proud".

nigger culture.

but muslims are all shit and there is no oversimplification whatsoever

house negro

Islam is not a race.

I know you think back in the old days before worldstar hip hop and drive by shootings, all black people wore hats, sang in their churches on Sunday and smiled real nice at all the white folk, but it has always been this way. Niggers have been stealing, lying, raping white women, running drugs and senselessly murdering since well before the 50s to 70s you say.

People always think people are getting worse, or people are getting stupid, or the nation is falling apart, but nothing ever changes. It's always been this way with niggers.

Stop thinking of yourself as black and just be black. Ya feel me?

this is what liberals do best brother, they divide poeple for their own amusement. im hispanic i dont give a damn if your nigger, chink , or gringo, (fuck arabs tho).

I want liberals to die, I want those elitist fucks to burn at the stake because tgey enjoy watching poeple struggle and kill each other, they enjoy it all and they can get away with it.

Don't hate your own race, buddy. You'd be just like those guilt-ridden whites. Marry an educated black girl, have kids with her, be a great father, and set a good example for the rest of your community, brother. That's all you can do. Also, speak up more on these issues among your brother blacks.

I liked his response to Buzzfeed's black people ask questions to black people. As opposed to this nigger's answers
youtube.com/watch?v=FD1D90Pw5UQ

> (fuck arabs tho).
This is why i'm okay with mexicans

Dude, make it work to your benefit. Beeing one of the few productive black males in society will open so many doors for you.

If you want to go "kill whitey" go to Nation of Islam
If you want to work in the white mans society, just doing your job well will get you lots of atention from higher-ups.

Yes your people wont be acomplishing much, and you'll come home and see the others of your family on the kikes wealthfare.
But today this all works out to your advantage, so take it.