The Black man created this food. Yet you still eat it while calling black people "niggers"

The Black man created this food. Yet you still eat it while calling black people "niggers".

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger#Claims_of_invention
ajamaicaexperience.com/jamaican-beef-patties/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That shit is gross

They just stole credit for it, something a typical nigger would do

from what i know jamaican beef patties are just a different variation of already "exsisting" food

aka not a new invention of food

Beef patties origin is from Jamaica. Keep being mad

My dude if you even understood...

Teal'c Intensifies

Slaves in the kitchen don't get extra privileges. They're just houseniggers instead of fieldniggers.

Not a single black inventor listed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger#Claims_of_invention

Being a housenigger means having special priviledges you idiot. That's why fieldniggers hate them.

They're still niggers.

We aren't talking about hamburgers dumbass

cheburek is a slavic food, you absolute chimp

"beef patty"

Pretty sure the English invented beef pasty you nigger

how can anyone hate jamaican patties
you'd have to be an actual monster

Which is compeletly different than meat on bread dumbass. A beef patty is made from egg yolk, turmeric, etc

DON'T FORGET PEANUT BUTTER. DEM WHITE BOIS LO E PEANUT BUTTER... AN INVENTION OF THE BLACK MAN

Go to bed you have school tomorrow

Thats an empanada and it wasnt made by niggers.

Do you Cornish Pasty ever?

Those are chebureki and are eastern european/slavic

You do realize beef patties come in different shapes right? An empenada isn't yellow also, retard. If you're eating yellow empenadas, it probably got doused with piss

Cause Tyrone stoled my bike

"The Rich History of the Jamaican Beef Patties

The exact origin of Jamaican beef patties is unclear. Nevertheless, colonialism, slavery, and migration are its historical roots" so they made a poverty version of delicious French foods like Boeuf en Croute.

ajamaicaexperience.com/jamaican-beef-patties/

>Minced up shitty meat
>half baked pastry

fuck they can't do anything right can they?

and no I don't eat that peasant food, but I do call them niggers

Nigga its seasned beef in a crispy flakey shell

are you a veggo or something?

slow zoom in
*jaw muscles move*
commercial

Idk I'm the only one who's gonna be honest but this cured my racism, I'm hanging up the white hat 4 gud freinds.

literally just a stolen and nigger-ized version of cheburek/pasties.
fuck off tyrondequus.

Jamaican beef patties made you not racist? Just wait until one of those hood rats steal your bike or raid your watermelon patch.

Jamaican patties and all related ilk are inedible garbage. I have literally never had one that was vaguely palatable. This comes from someone whose roommate was obsessive about finding the "perfect jamaican patty" and her top three genuinely grazed the bottom 25 of every food I can bring to memory. There is nothing redeemable about this ground raccoon and deep fried newspaper omelet.

It's actually just garbage. It's not good by any stretch of the imagination. To make it safe to eat you have to overcook it, to make its authentic pastry you use straight up garbo ingredients, to make it "taste right" you have to drown the meat in coverups because it's descended from slave food where all the meat was stolen from dumpsters. It's fucking garbage and it deserves to die.

thats a fucking EMPANADA, and in latin america almost any country had a version of it, dou you try to say a nigger "invented" the idea of putting meat inside a dough and then put in in on fire? get the fuck outta here.

thats just sad

Actually Chinese Jamaicans invented it.

Colombian empanadas are fucking god tier.

Fuck off bongs you assholes have the shittiest "cuisine" known to man kind. Go eat some more boiled chicken with potatoes and salt, imbeciles

I don't eat it and yet I still call them niggers.

Well your roommate is a dumb bimbo or some shit cause I know a place that makes fucking bomb Jamaican patties from scratch. That frozen shit is garbage. Then again I'm carribean so this is my shit

i don't even know wtf that is

Fuck off that's an empenada