What does Sup Forums think of my gf?

What does Sup Forums think of my gf?

She looks so fuckable.

Lucky/10 get off Sup Forums...

She looks like she'd do anal.

no nudes no ratings

it looks like a man

She looks like a clingy psycho with no real connection to normal people. She live in Boston?

How old is she ?

Very fuckable and likes it rough. Like she hasn't told me I've been too rough yet and I've been... rough...

I appreciate that and am honestly gonna take your advice. Idk why I needed confirmation that my life is better than this place finally after 10 years

Tried, wouldn't let me. She said "not right now" the one time I asked and haven't asked since.

Sorry, those are for me.

She's a liberal feminist too. :)

she just looks like one of those people that i would have no qualms about murdering

Uhh. That description kinda fits and she used to. Now I'm concerned kek

We're both psychotic and struggle to form genuine human connections tho. Hence why we're dating, hence why I'm posting her on Sup Forums even though I really care about her... I think.

Homos don't have girlfriends

well, can't say i didn't try... said no ratings but since u seem like a nice guy here goes: 8.5/10, she's cute

She's quite cute, looks kind of dorky (in a good way).

Could you post more?

user get out while you can. This is friendly advice.

Giana?

Can I ask why? lol and who you were to her? I think her last ex's name was Cody. That you Cody??? I don't doubt her ex would hang out here if I do.

Yknow I've posted 5 threads in 10 years and this is exactly why. One I post about a girl and someone somehow knows her.

No, just sounds a lot like my psycho ex.

What was her name?

No

I think student loans aren't the only thing she's drowning in

Brooke. Eh, I was kinda in love but it was high school. That's long gone now, she luckily lives in another state now.

>liberal feminist

I think she's cheating on you.

I'm not op, I was responding to him, pic was related in context not actually op's girl

I'm gonna see where I can go with this crazy girl. She's neurotic and obsessive and psychotic. She refereed to our relationship as "folie a deux" or a shared delusion between two. She's really rad and I've never loved anyone so intently or passionately. I wanna marry her already.

And I'm a Trump votin black conservative. We debate ALOT but manage to never let it cause a fight. I think half the fun is being so different than each other. She's a rich suburban white girl who's college is being paid for by her parents and I'm a lower middle class nigger working 2 jobs to support myself.

Didn't know employers hired animals