What is some advice Sup Forums can give to a 21 year old shut in?

What is some advice Sup Forums can give to a 21 year old shut in?

I don't go outside anymore
Iv lost contact with friends.

Iv posted on other boards on Sup Forums but i get the usual
>"go outside talk to people"
>"be yourself" memes

I really don't even know what those phrases even mean anymore?

I literally tried going outside and doing that but how would i do that? Alone with no wingman?

Iv gone upto people in the streets asking for directions or made up a similar excuse to talk to people but they lead to nothing, usually they would tell me where to go and thats all

Uhh it's so frustrating i don't know if this thread is allowed here but i just want advice from a place where i share the same ideas and kinda beliefs

Go fishing faggot

not Sup Forums

fuck off and cry me a river you autistic sperg lord schizo

Sup Forums is probably not a good place to ask this. Most people here have the same problem and no solution.

My solution has been this:

1. Eat healthy
2. Sleep well
3. Get /fit/
4. Don't live for women (but don't go celibate)
5. Find or create something you think has value, and work on it

It is working slowly.

Get a freaking job, al..

You're on Sup Forums, you think this is a good place to look for advice? You're among Neonazi fat fucks who need stormfaggery to feel adequate and project their insecurities about cuckoldry onto others.

Just find an activity that you can do with other people, but doesn't force interaction, slowly build relationships, and then you have friends.

School or work.

Take a few classes, whatever you're interested in, at a community college and/or get a job where there are coworkers.

kek chink

get a job. There you will be forced to meet new people.

I don't have any friends either, come hit me up senpai

>>>/r9K/

take that shit to where it belong.

Why don't you go back to Mohammed's dick where you belong then, cunt.

Buy a motorcycle. Go on group rides.

I can see why you have no friends

this is a political board. Not a "wanna meet some people" board.

>What is some advice Sup Forums can give to a 21 year old shut in?

Horse, start taking opiates, you won't care anymore

Go check the catalog, what portion of threads are even on topic? This place hasn't been a politics board for some time.

I was like you from the age of 24 to 27.
I pulled myself together and got a shitty call centre job. It was hard as fuck getting back in to the world but I forced myself to do it until I adapted.
Since then I have been promoted, banged a bunch of girls I met through work, been sent to work overseas, had the money to live an independent life.

Get a job.

go to university, if its free in new zealand. studying gives you a little purpose

>What is some advice Sup Forums can give to a 21 year old shut in?
Stay in. Don't ever go out. Why go out? Why try to mix with those animals? It'll just leave you full of humiliated confusion, and you'll stagger back home to your room, and wait for nothing.

I can tell you need something to balance yourself and your insecurity/anxiety.

Adderal maybe. Go to a doctor and get a full psychological eval and they will certainly diagnose your particular disorder and prescribe appropriately.

Go to bars that's were people go to be social and you'll make friends quick

saged and reported

Don't talk to my fellow white people like that Hassan.

Well you are apparently looking for contact with other people. I don't really know how to help you there, it's difficult for me as well.
I'd say, try to get a degree or get some job training. Otherwise you'll seriously regret it later down the road. I'm almost 30, and I have a 10 years gap on my resume, needless to say, I am now 100% unemployable.