She tells me it's the only way she'll ever really be pleased. Should I let this happen?

She tells me it's the only way she'll ever really be pleased. Should I let this happen?

It will save our marriage

Shills go away

Do this for her

Then inform her that the only way for her to satisfy you is by space docking

have an orgy, fuck other girls in front of her too. then divorce her

Just leave her you fucking retard.

Meh. Who cares? There’s some white cunts that’ll fuck anything. Dogs, horses, mules. Some of them filthy pigs will stick godamn anything in their fuckholes. There’s bitches that’ll eat a bowl of cum and then the shit right out of your asshole. They’ll even do tards, dead people, even fucking octopi. Niggers are just the next step down.

Nigga how many times you gonna post this thread, I'm black and seriously your shit is annoying.

fuck the marriage
she'd destroyed it

if she ever actually thought of keeping the marriage together
getting pounded by 3 niggers would be the last thing in her mind or not at all

prepare to file divorce

All interracial threads are made by jews and then autistics think they are a meme and spam them. It's also how tranny posting became a thing.

No this is a little different. They never post a thread like this 10+ times in a single day. He most definitely is just some troll getting a kick out of posting this every time his last thread 404s.

If her fucking another man is going to "save your marriage" she's been planning on cheating anyway.

Same bait, different day and you idiots fall for it every time. Fucking autists

lol niggers

.kek

bitch wants to fuck niggers, and you want to stay married to that?

pathetic. let her do it, film it, then divorce her alimony free for infidelity.

Sage hasn't worked in almost a decade nigger.
GTFO