Hi Sup Forums, friend sent me this to check on her workout progress. Should I ask her out?

Hi Sup Forums, friend sent me this to check on her workout progress. Should I ask her out?

She knows I'm not single

Yes. and tell her moar pics

Don't be a pussy. Do it

Do you want to date her? If yes, then yes. If no, then no. Good thing you came here for advice. This is a tough one.

She's ight

trying

yeah gonna ask her to join me on gym and to improve her glutes

she obv sent that to you lookin for dick. send dick pics and ask for her tits

bumping for interest

she just doesn't respond that way.

Ask for ass pics to check for progress.

great bod

get her tits/puss and post it

why is she standing like she's about to get fucked in the ass and not standing confidently.

Girls all think the same. This chick knows if she had a boyfriend, she wouldn't want a girl talking to him. So she sent this to you obviously because she's attracted to you/wants you to find her sexy. I say gets nudes at minimum. If you wanna fuck her, go for it.

Because all women are whores user

post her face plz

She is absolutely aware that that is not an innocent picture. I wouldn't necessarily ask her out yet, just try to bang and see how that goes. Take her to a party or bar or a hookah lounge with some friends or some shit.
She may also just be fishing for attention/compliments, but to send you that she values your opinion somewhat so just keep pressing for shit to happen between you two until you get a hard no.
Oh yeah, and try not to be autistic

Awesome advice Sup Forumsrother. Will do just that and I think you're right bout her intentions.

Shes terribly average, and that gets me fucking rock solid, you better jump on that shit OP, if shes about something you better lock it down now before she actually gets hot

Yeah you'll be able to pick up pretty quick if she's just fishing for shit. If every time you press for more she's resistant, but she keeps sending you semi-risque pictures like the one you posted, she's fucking with you and you need to drop her like a rock before she wastes all your god damn time.

She wants to fuck you, if she's sending you these. If you do it, have a good alibi, in case gf get suspicious.

Let her be with a real man, not some beta faggot OP. Give me her number, I'll fuck her the right way.

well for starters, she's asking me to bring her to gyms and stuff. guess I can go from there

Say "I don't know, I'm gonna need a few more pics in different positions to check." Post results.

I like this picture of her

Would clip her toe nails and sunk on them. Go for it OP don't be a bitch nigga

Dude, wtf!
What the fucking hell!!!

Did you get anymore pics since these were posted on /pol?
If not; what have you been doing? You've had 12 days!

That's not her though

Tell her that she needs to work on her delts.

You have a gf so no. Be loyal

kek, this

maaaaah /fit/ nigga
i noticed that same shit

sad shit is that shes probably only doing light weight and cardio