/ TRUMP GENERAL - AWOOOMENT /

>Delegates Trump: 1,171
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA - 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/

UPCOMING EVENTS
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Hannity 5/18/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zK574DCejQA
>Ivanka on CBS 5/18/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ulwj-1Wbms
>Roger Stone on Malzberg 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ASp0gYlc_ck
>Trump & Megyn Kelly Exclusive Interview 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eCdfZyIR4Nk
>Donald, Jr. on Hannity 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=XLW6jun8Nvw
>Donald, Jr. on Kelly File 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=W-_Xuh_00Mg
>Carson on Hannity 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=rlR_Yx2oLVI
>Trump ex-gf on Hannity 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=EYvIbKDj1rE
>Trump ex-gf sets the record straight on NYT Hit Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=E_ehidkNhkw

ENTERTAINMENT
>IT’S ME MEGYN!
youtube.com/watch?v=oL4yvvfFLEU
>Journalist that tied Ted Cruz's Father to JFK Assassination and exposed Rubio's foam parties found DEAD
youtube.com/watch?v=Yz5S2SrVZPY
>Still Report #876 - Beth on Lying Media
youtube.com/watch?v=E02xvvFfouU
>Anderson Cooper EXPOSED lying on live television over Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
>Trump Effect – Remix
youtube.com/watch?v=q2mof1hwT0s

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohnVx88IIdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOOVEMENT

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

Fourth for Holly Holm, our milky queen

I think he'll literally pull a ronald reagan come novemebr. 80%+ of states will be voting trump.

Awoooovment

Well I didnt want to be that guy that had to say it but I will bear the responsibility, these threads need to be shut down-theyve become painfully slow, theres no action and the general election isnt for 6 months, and quite frankly theyve become a breeding ground for cancer and anime. We had a good run, but as they say all good things must come to an end.

OP, dont make a new thread when this one hits 300 replies, or better yet, any admins wanna step in and pull the plug on this thread?

Thank you

The assaults, Dahnald.
They don't matter anymore.

ATTENTION TRUMP SUPPORTERS!

Amusement Park Kentucky Kingdom, is promoting an insulting gimmick to our dear leader, Mr. Trump.

I have already started bombing them with emails calling them out on their cheap publicity stunt. They are challenging Mr. Trump to ride one of their new roller coasters to see if his hair is real! Which has already been confirmed as real fro Megun Kelly.

KY Kingdom was shut down a few years ago due to a girl having her foot severed off from one of their old broken-down, rickity 1970's roller coasters.

Please email/call this business to tactfully oppose this cheap gimmick. This is disrespectful and insulting!. You know what to do...

But it must be the right 80% otherwise he can lose even with 40/50 states.

You need to wait for the end of the thread to do this copypasta traditionally. This is just too early. Sorry user.

0,05 cents etcetera etcetera

There will be Trump generals until 2024.

>tfw Brexit looks less likely every passing day

at least you yanks get to experience greatness through Trump winning

The propaganda attack on Brexit was too powerful.

> implying we won't have Ivanka Trump generals for the first woman president

That sucks britbong. Well, its not too late to immigrate to the US legally. Remember to bring your anglo heritage.

>There will be Trump generals until 2024.

what does a kike controlled media say about the Brexit?

>If we leave the EU, WE WILL ALL DIE
level of shilling?

or is it
>If you want to leave the EU, You are a bigot! English blood is TRASH
?

AWOOOOOO

We should do a Navy Seals version of this.

Also what happened with the "R WORD" yesterday? I've been busy.

MAGA

Unbelievable. Chump actually said Egypt Air was a terrorist attack? There's no confirmation about it

>If we leave the EU, WE WILL ALL DIE

More along these lines, as far as I've seen. "If we leave, the EU collapses and THEN WW3 OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!'

And no, I'm not memeing, some media outlets are literally predicting WW3 if Brexit is successful.

I think it's something like
>If we leave the EU, all your stocks and bonds will go down in value
>Oy vey, your retirement fund will be worthless!

>>If we leave the EU, WE WILL ALL DIE
I do recall someone threatening war over it. I think Brexit's shortcoming was the lack of a powerful leader (or group of leaders) for the followers to coalesce around and provide a voice for the movement.

Trump cant win, NeverTrump is a force to be reckoned with, and Hillary has a clean past that Trump cant attack, thats why he has to go after Bill. These unreliable conservative polls showing Trump is now winning are flag out false. Hillary has way more support and a large, brutal gang of internet Trump trolls doesnt change that fact.

No, he didn't.
All you bernouts can do is lie. Pathetic!

He said it looks like an attack

Isis has claimed responsibility

I lol @ the fact that I can't tell if this is genuine shilling or counter shilling to discredit hill shills.

He said that bill raped women during the hannity interview. Wasn't anything earth shattering.

Yeah, I am now #takingthedickforthekasich

AWOOVEMENT

Trump is a racist and a fascist I'm bored as fuck of this plane talk

give me (you)s

i've never seen anything like it

david cameron said that brexit could possibly lead to WW3

fucking depressing to live through this

maybe one day, lad. i'll stick around for now

someone needs to give them a reality check that no European nation is any major power any longer.

I mean, not including US military assets, they have about a dozen tanks between all of the countries right?

Spread it.

Clinton BTFO

GUYS GUYS THERES NO REASON TO BELIEVE THAT TERRORISTS BLOW UP PLANES ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

>disregard roo's
>post AWOOOOOS

ISIS has NOT claimed responsibility

Plane talk, you say?

France and Britain have decent armies. So do Poles and, believe it or not, Greeks, specially relative to their sizes. The others are pretty shit, specially the Benelux and Scandinavian countries.

Dont let them turn you into a muslim.

Isnt it amazing? One minute Sup Forums hates feminism and thinks all rape allegations are fake but then when it comes to Bill Clinton, suddenly all these (fake) rape allegations are true!

These mental gymnastics you have to go through to justify your stupid opinions must be exhausting.

Norwegian news reports they have found two dead people.

>Lol, so ONE vs the 1,001 in the Us who signed that, and the head Rabbi in France calling for more muslims?

He is not one, he is the elected leader of the German Jewish. About half of the German jews sided with him.

How about the thousands of Churches that singed refugees welcome. You enjoy ignoring those...

>And Gates IS an Israeli shill. There's an ongoing battle now between orgs like AIPAC & ADL and Halal and more liberal like J-street.

>I show you that Gates is consistently against Israel on major subjects
>Gates is an Israeli shill.

There is no amount of information that you will not ignore is it?

>LMAO, the Geneva Conventions prevent belligerents from building/settling in occupied territories.

That's another LIE. cite the part in the geneva convention stating so (you can't).

>The laws of war prevent belligerents from building and moving their populations into conquered territories.
It doesn't prevent building anything. The law only prohibits the Israeli GOVERMENT from moving populations, not from privet citizens from moving of their own volition.

I see you're filled with Palestinian propaganda, and using radical leftists news sources. quite fitting for the neo "right wing".

Yeah but if push came to shove they'd be steam rolled in a day if the US, China, or Russia waged total war against them.

Ordered my Trump hat, Trump shirt, Trump stickers, Trump buttons, Trump cologne, and Trump bobblehead today.

Here's a (you), but only because mighty Kek haas granted you dubs..

Like, related to the plane? Or are dead people such a rare occurrence in Norway that they have to report whenever they find some

>(fake) rape allegations

Actually, while you're trying to correct the record, all anyone here is doing is using Clinton's own words to validate any claims of rape or sexual abuse.

You should be in favor of this discourse.

From the plane.

But they do report on all suspicious deaths in Norway since we're so few and murders are not that common.

There is a difference between stare rape, fart rape and mainstreaming rape to actual insertion rape.

I know you and some feminist drones may find this concept difficult to comprehend but there is no double think going on here.

Your little brother is extremely comfortable with you being a tranny, holy shit

It's cool you got him interested in Trump, though

How does that happen, exactly? Their official Twitter account? A nasheed on YouTube?

While we wait for that, and for a decentralized organization to get their credit-taking acts together, here's what Egypt is saying:

Egyptian Civil Aviation Minister Sherif Fathi says the possibility of a terror attack as the cause of the EgyptAir crash is "stronger" than technical failure. Fathi was responding to a reporter's question during a press conference on Thursday in Cairo.

He said that he doesn't want draw conclusions but that analysis points to terrorism as a cause with a higher probability.

>(fake) rape allegations
Clinton's an infamous sex addict and abuser. The women accusing him of rape have very strong cases as well.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PLANES
STOP SHUT UP ALREADY

>Hillary has a clean past
Nice try, shill

>all allegations are fake

You know I think it's time for you to re-read the sticky.

That's some low energy banter.

Nice trips though

Wasn't today your free day?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It is a republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Thanks bro

MAGA

World War 3 will start on June 24th and also you will lose your job and 10% will be knocked off the value of your house

Bill O'Reilly last night said that none of the candidates running are "Evil" and none are worthy of hate.

I don't see how he doesn't see Hillary as Evil.
I mean she obvious looks down on the American people and just wants power and luxury. It's pretty hard for me to look at Hillary and try to not see her as Evil.

It's not the rape allegations, it's the fact that Hillary is a hypocrite about them.

>and also you will lose your job

Thank you jesus

>World War 3 will start on June 24th

Guys I think Hillary is losing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohnVx88IIdU

This!

MOVEMENT!

He's trying to play it safe.

Why?

I have no idea.

>Give me the kids, Dahnald

Many accusations are fake, not all accusations are fake. Accusations against someone who took rides on the Loli Express are a lot more likely to be true.

Checked, 777, plane talk.

She's scared. She is so fucking scared, I can't wait till November.

I wondered what would break first.

Her health.

or

Her spirit.

>rape allegations are fake if they don't suit our agenda
Fuck off, shill.

Here he is, right on time, no job, isnt out eating jamon, isnt out spearing innocent bulls to death, isnt out at the disco trying to pick up hairy Spanish chicks, hes here in the Trump General trying to locate me and call me a shill so he can suck Trumps dick from thousands of miles and an ocean away.

Get a life, this election doesnt even concern you, go play videogames, go watch illegally downloaded anime, go visit old Spanish statues made back when Spain was a relevant country, do anything other than come here to pester me.

.....upward spiral.

O'Reilly and Fox are part of the system. Fully exposing someone like Clinton as being evil would help tear down the system itself. They have a vested interest in hiding Clinton working to destroy countries as they are complicit and have hidden our government working towards that for decades.

Imagine Hillary doing that in a debate with Trump, he would either interject or stare at her with the force of a thousand suns

Continuing the revolution the last OP started.

She just needs a nap

I hope it would be something like this.

You seem angry.
Show me on the doll where the conquistador touched you.

>Needs a nap
Nope trump actually used pic related.

Heres the deal, I consider myself an honorary mod, Im their eyes and ears here, I scratch their back and they scratch mine, I pay for a captcha pass and help fund this website, bottom line is they favor me, we have tree/fungus type of relationship, they need me and I need them, so if you wanna come here and spam that Im a "shill" and spread cancer, dont be surprised if youre hit with a ban, just as the lord favors the righteous, the mods favor the righteous, remember that.

>and get the cost out of /brain fart\.... upward spiral

Thanks, Obama...

Trump would ask "are you feeling okay" or something like that?

It would make him look nice but make people question Hillary's health like he wants them to do.

Manafort please.

Who cares? Anything to take down the left.

Politics is warfare by other means, anything is allowed in love and war. Fuck the commies, throw everything and the kitchen sink at them and see what sticks.
Especially when you have such a rediculously flawd candidate, there's no way at least half of it doesnt stick just fine. Hillary is a crook and her husband is worse.

Trump is relatively clean, maybe some mob involvement, and a bunch of jew-banking bullshit, but it's nothing compared to the Bushes or Clintons which makes him the ideal candidate to do it.

Trump is going to talk all over her and cause her to stroke the fuck out.

Nice meme. I've seen Bill looking more creepy though.

>justify your stupid opinions
14 words justify every opinion I currently hold. I have no sympathy for the devil.

>Are you feeling okay?