This teacher has been fucking with my best friend (female) in class daily...

This teacher has been fucking with my best friend (female) in class daily. I just found his transcripts posted on the bulletin board. What’s the worst you guys can do with his info.

Congratulate him on his good marks??

Tell him happy birthday in two weeks

>best friend

Friendzone beta. Dude you need to fuck a bitch and stop trying for the tiny amount of attention one is giving you

G-guys muh muh my high school teacher is lame. Fuck off back to high school and learn some shit like big poppa Campos. You'll be serving him burgers soon anyways.

You got a phone number of this guy?

Tell him good job on the grades and keep fucking that female friend of yours?

I was gonna tell the guy he was being doxxed after finding him, but apparently he is an illegal alien. Perhaps we CAN help you OP.... because I hate illegals.

Well OP we can deduce two things from this.
First, Mr. Campos is a fucking nerd.
Second, you're a whiney little pussy who has to ask Sup Forums if they can do something for you

Call ICE

It's Indio.

Life has already punished him, user. Just let him be.

1) He's actually an intelligent teacher and you and/or your friend should do more to actually utilize his life experiences and knowledge to learn more about yourselves
2) He is living proof that illegals come to actually make a fucking living. You're going to shame him for being successful? Maybe take a lesson.

send this fucker home.

If he is so fucking great, he needs to go back to fucking Mexico and try to make a difference there, instead of coasting through life over here

His inclass lessons were horrible, and his English skill are atrocious.

DEPORT HIM

HIS ENTIRE FUCKING FACEBOOK IS IN MEXICAN. Does he even speak English like, at all?

DOB 1988? Almost 30 and in high school? Nice try, OP.

Yeah go yell over the fence, how brave and smart of you to not go through the struggle of living in a country that actually lacks good control and infrastructure.

I'm going to go on a hunch to say you are still a high schooler. I mean you said "Teacher" that is a big giveaway. Look, teachers teach for a reason, not all of them are good. It might be out of your comfort zone, but really do try to go to his afterschool hours or whatever you call it and try to talk to him about homework, the class lesson, anything really, and you might in fact like him in the end.

He means the teacher's transcript dumbass.

It's from 2006, dope. He was in the 9th grade.

Try thinking a little slower buddy you'll get there.

Listen here nigger, this fucking piece of trash didn't grow up in Mexico. He grew up here. So go fuck yourself. (Or at least he was here his entire high school career and beyond. From the looks of his grades, he has been here probably from kindergarten and on)

To be fair, it does appear he utilizes English very little. I have no problem with hard working immigrants. But if he is indeed illegal, I do believe he should be removed until he becomes legal.

If he is registered DACA, nothing we can do.... unless we have a Dexter lurking...

I’m a senior(18). But this guy is really an idiot. His grades are impressive, but that’s just following orders and reading textbooks. When it comes to actually using his knowledge, he lacks lots of skill.

>If he is registered DACA, nothing we can do....
For now.

Get him GONE!

Maybe OP will tell us why the teacher is fucking his student and why OP cares so much.

Ans-she's a that who agreed to fuck him for passing grades, and OP is a betafag who ended up cucked by an alien

I live off Cherry Valley blvd.

Indio is very close. I can go out there and do some recon work. It's almost midnight, so the cover of dark is here, and I'm bored.

The fuck are you talking about I live there too its an hour drive. Name the nearest highschool so I know you ain't lying

I don't think this is really an upstanding guy... His facebook has a lot of red flags. His selfie pictures are all straight-faced and you could even say a bit aggressive. No smiling really at all. Going through his friend list, it's family and friends that look questionable. I see a few guys that look like gang members. He has no pictures with friends or anything. Just a few shots with alleged children of his. That's a bit disturbing that he has no pictures with friends. He seems like the type of loser that would fuck with girls because he has a chip on his shoulder.

Ouuuch

I moved there back in 2012.

Went to HS elsewhere.

Stockton st.

Naming a school is easy, I would just use google for that. Don't use that type of shit in the future to verify shit. People can easily get than info.

here be the backyard view

How to fuck with people?
Turn off utilities.
Physically turn off water.
Super Glue his locks. House/car whatever.
Buy a burner phone and call 911 and leave it in his yard/car whatever.
Write threatening letters to politicians from him.
Ice pick his tires, ALL THE MOTHER FUCKING TIME. This will come out of his pocket to fix.
Put road kill in his mail box
Found a dead skunk??? Make use of it.
Eggs are cheap, use them.
Record him and learn to sound like him. Then make calls to people he knows (using a burner phone) and plead for help.(Help me I have been raped by ...... and I am stuck in _____ and I need help. Please help me...)

Is that one of those creatures from Twilight princess?

from chimpout gif

I bet he goes to Canada (the Mexican part), to kill baby harp seals with a bat.

Dude... he's a teacher. Killing seals is a skilled trade. This guy does not have a skilled trade. Those who can't do, teach. Don't fucking insult poachers by saying a spick-fuck teacher is like one of us.

looks like this thread is dead, I am not wasting my time on this shit anymore. Gonna smoke up and reheat this del taco shit!

Those who can't, teach.
Those who can't teach, teach gym.
Those who can't teach gym, teach history.
Then they kill baby seals.