Is this really the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we can only hope
fuck this gay earth

That means nothing
Also the world have already ended multiple times by now, it's not that bad

you forgot the x9.3-class solar flare 2 days ago, in the midst of a nearly sunspot-free year!

Mexico just kicked out NK ambassador and I bet that fat ass Kim Jung Un will use the earthquake as "proof of his wrath as a god!"

>the end
>shit happens only in north america
>WE ALL ARE GONNA DIE THE END OF THE WORLD

Go fuck yourself

Canada here.

I'm LMAO@your life.

Thanks god I live in a place far away from USA, China, Russia, NK, the middle east, earthquakes, tornadoes, volcanoes, etc.

Oh, suck it up, OP. The Norks launched a fucking missile over my house last week, and I'm just pissed about my phone waking me up at 6:03am with a goddamn missile warning.

retards don't realize if north america is destroyed, the rest of the world including eurofags will be smacked back into the stone ages and suffer economic collapse
And that's if things don't get worse and directly effect the rest of the world

That's fun! I get tornado warnings sometimes.

Nah, we're practically a Chinese enclave already. We're good. You guys are fucked, though.

We need a good extinction-level event.

There was a green sky in mexico during the earthquake. WTF is going on lol

Hurricane !

Season !

Every fucking year. Here's a prediction. It will be Cold in January. Hot in July.

Haarp

>north america is destroyed the rest of the world too

Wrong, the countrys with natural resources will rise more than your tongue trying to lick some niggers ass

Yup. Now, let's see here... which countries have incredibly abundant natural resources...

The largest Hurricane in recorded history

How do you know that?

And what good will natural resources be when no one has a fucking job or government or any kind of system anymore? Faggot, if 70% of the global economy vanished, you would be fucked no matter where you are.

Whens the last time we had the biggest hurricane in history and multiple hurricanes in a couple days?

yes, Jesus is cumming back soon, get ready

The ones your country are invading for oil you retard nigger

.... Are you a wizard Harry?

I noticed you didn't use a tripcode so how can we hold you accountable, faggot?

The same ones that can't go 5 minutes with bombing themselves too? Yea i'm sure they'll rise when America is gone..

Your mom's basement is in Kentucky Jeremy, stop being stupid.

If it is I'm OK with it. I've lead a long and fulfilling life.

Toronto guy with an house in Florida here.
I'm fucked.

The "bombing themselves" starts when some "rebels" create chaos

And those rebels are made in usa

Where does this Yellowstone bs come from?

I'm Canadian, friend. The Americans buy most of their shit from us.

No, faggot, it's the biggest recorded ATLANTIC hurricane in history. Barely.
Also, three hurricanes in the Americas at the same time happens ever four to six years or so. Faggot.

Some bullshit about a super volcano.

You think everyone is going to just revert to being cave men if America disappears? American arrogance in a nutshell right there. We'll be fine without you buffoons.

>implying there aren't massive fucking floods in south asia

>west coast wildfires totally havent spread to Canada

Are you people fucking retarded or something? I mean obviously it's not the end of days or any shit but the world is coming down fucking hard atm

No but you surely won't be fine, eurofag jealousy in a nutshell.

No you won't. The usa funds nato. Nato is basically the world's police. If the usa falls, nato loses about 75 percent of its budget and arms.

Without nato, without the usa, Russia will take over the rest of Europe. China will take Asia, and the various shades of spic is south America will become the next Africa.

Africa is un changed

Two words
Fake News

The law of probability just goes right over your head doesn't it?

And Canada gives zero fucks because everyone loves us.

Good luck and don't forget to pucker up your booty hole!

Yea it is the sun rise west and the all tech will render useless

Didn't you hear about the fires out west? Fucking retard.

ITT: A bunch of sinful faggots really really wanting this not to be punishment for their faggotry

Can some science bitch explain this one? Sounds repeatable.

kek

Aren't you faggots supposed to be polite?

You realize your proximity to Russia and China right?
I know all you guys do up there is obsess about America despite claiming to not care, but do you think a cuck prime minister can keep the Russian Bear from taking your oil?

>Russia discovers massive oil reserves under Canada and becomes the new US vs Middle East

There's a reason Trump and Putin are in cahoots you dumb fucking canuck

No, Canada drifts closer to the north pole, freezing all

test

>implying I'm not on the east coast

There hasn't been a single natural disaster of note where I am my 34 years on the planet and beyond.

lets hope so, but i haven't prepped tho

I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied......learn to swim.

Yes. Just not to Americans. I will politely invite you fuckers to lick my asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

Same, all we have here are niggers and airplanes. 16 years minus 3 days without a plane smashing into a building tho

Aha! But because of climate change, the North Pole will have melted. Canada wins again!

Math was already done. If all the ice on the planet melted, the global sea level would rise just over 300ft total.

Meaning the retards in new Orleans would drown, but the rest of us are fine.

mind hive

naa, more heat causes more precipitation, result is a lower see level, we barely have any ice caps left so thats just fine, the hurricanes and storm weather is going to be an issue

You forgot to mention the X9.3 solar flare

remember that earthquake a few years ago.
my patio table is still shifted a couple centimeters from where it is supposed to be.

You niggers had Sandy a few years back.

"The good news is that earthquake swarms are normal, even in Yellowstone. Although the current swarm is a record, it is still a normal occurrence and there is no reason to believe that danger is imminent."

You live in North America. You're American. You should revise that notion to something like fuck 'Murricans. If you're gonna be a bigot, use a slur.

Oh fuck, yeah. That was a big one. I think it woke a couple people up. Some dude apparently had one of his plates fall off the counter and break. It was a disaster.

Maybe in the city, but upstate was alright. Honestly could give a fuck about NYC, hope that cesspool goes underwater

He didn't. Explain this shit though. I'm too drunk to google it and listen to facts and shit, what's the tldr version?

Sandy Hook wasn't really a disaster.

Fair enough.

I will politely invite 'Murricans to lick my asshole. I'll pour some maple syrup on it first, if you want.

Anything that destroys NJ boardwalks is a gift from god.

At our cabin in North GA, it's always fun to sit at the camp fire, shine a spotlight into the woods, and count the number of eyes looking back at you.

the fuck did i just witness

I've visited NYC a few times and I'm inclined to agree with you.

He's talking about Hurricane Sandy you complete fucking autist

We can't fucking see or breathe.

Sorry.

Well, I mean... that salt water taffy is pretty good, right?

What's the average?

You understand this would wipe out an enormous chunk of civilization?

for the love of god please let it be the end

k-kame-sama still isnt real, ok?

dumb asses here with wishful thinking.
its hurricane season...we havent had a major one in about 12 years.
its the fucking end of the world?
in a month all of you will be here jerking off.

You understand that pretty much every coastal state would be fucked, not to mention the refugeee crisis it would create, right? You think a few million Muslims trying to enter your country is scary? Wait until you have 2 billion refugees with nowhere to go.

Did that nickname stick?
Well, he was like a hurricane tearing through that school.

Congratulations, your home in Africa will soon be just a bit better than the post apocalyptic hellscapes of Asia, Europe, and America. You get to win by default.

>kills like 24 kids and one adult
>hurricane

Sounds more like cancer, similar to your shit-tier joke

Solar wind has enough power to mess with our magnetic field. The magnetic field is one of the bigger things that shield us from the sun's radiation. It would cook the earth if it destroys the magnetic field

Enjoy being a slave to your russian/chinese overlords, as without ameritards there's no one strong and dumb enough to stand up to them.

Just sitting in the distance
Watching America get fucking plowed

I kind of was wishing that this would happen
But now that it is happening, its even better.

I sure fucking hope so

I'm all right but I'd die to save the universe from you fags

It's the end of times...

Thanks man. How big of a solar flare would fuck us?

eh..
i don't really go for candy anymore.
dude, they dont even sell glass pipes there anyore.
the people who go there are assholes
the beach is dirty
the northern atlantic is shit
the fucking tramcar
the tramcar shirts
every store has the same things
$5 bottle of water
homeless people
shit hawks constantly
more assholes, but this time they are running around and shouting like niggers
niggers nigging
the boardwalk used to be old, weathered, warped wood. (i havent seen it since the 'icane)

yes please