Is a bidet a common thing in households in your country?

Is a bidet a common thing in households in your country?

yup

Yeah. Once you get one installed you don't have to buy toilet paper anymore, so.

why narrow spray you sick fuck

Does that mean you use a public ass-towel to wipe it dry?

Do you wipe your asshole dry after swimming?

yeah

What's going on in that gif?

Arabian Knights

No, I jump into the shower and wash myself.

I'd give it a good wipe if I were to put on my underwear immediately after making it wet

Generally though I walk around with only a towel for it to dry by itself

>europeans LITERALLY shove a water cannon into their anus because they're too lazy to wipe

Nobody sees my underwear anyway, and it dries very fast. Also I don't shoot everywhere with the bidet like a retard so the it's not like the underwear gets soaked or anything.

Seems uncomfortable to walk around with wet underwear

They're not wet, excluding the area your asshole drips on for a minute. The only exception is if you have a dilated asshole, but that's probably a granted when talking about a Swede.

you're clearly upset by the fact that I'm pointing out this issue

No, I've never seen one here.

No I'm not, because it's a non-issue.

Not common at all. In fact I don't think I've seen one in any house I've visited here.

yes, cleans the insides of my anus really well

go home arab man

Commonly refered to as 'Asswasher'.

Put cream cheese on a bagel and then try to clean it off with a dry paper towel. Tell me how well it works.

yeah he killed a dude, RIP

me neither

he means that when you put on your underwear right after you wash your asshole, your underwear is wet from the moisture of your butt.
Also, they have butt towels in italy

don't know how common it is. my family has it. my gf has it in her apartment. i don't have it in my apartment and i'm not even considering getting the cunt shower.

Cant live without it.

"Religion of peace"

No. I dont live in the third world.

Never heard of anyone having it, never seen one irl. The people who know about bidets associate them with mudslimes.

I have it but dont use it. For me it is a machine for women to clean their vagina from semen or menstruation.

FOOD ANALOGY

>sweden
>that post

what kind of shits are you having?

Yes, standard stuff excepting public toilets, but they're like this. That thing is some garden shit.

yes! the bidet changed my life!

same here. this bidet thing seems gross.

I use A LOT of paper to wipe my ass, it never ends, so maybe I should buy a bidet. Never tried one.

Yes, very common and very useful for deep cleansing.

I don't get why bidets aren't common in many Western countries. Is water not more efficient than toilet paper?