Gonna an hero in the next week if this bitch drops me. 12g buck shot to the back of the throat...

Gonna an hero in the next week if this bitch drops me. 12g buck shot to the back of the throat. Can anyone tell me how to stream? I'd love for it to be all over so she might see it some day. Bumping shit till I get my info.

Buuump

>she might see it some day
That way she can relive her win over and over.

I'll be gone, wtf do i care.

Anyone know how to live stream?

Get real revenge. Fuck her mother/sister/best friend. That is your win.

I don't want to win, I'm tired of giving everything to have it taken and spit out like nothing. I don't want help. I want to know how to live stream.

Ayyyy

Lmao

This pic used to calm me down a bit. Not sure why.

This was good for a chuckle

Here's a cool mushroom on the beach

Just steam it on YouTube you idiot, if you are too retarded to know that, go ahead and shoot yourself right now.

I have my own deadline and I don't know how to do that, thats kinda what im asking for.

Just stream it

How?

On the internet. Maybe twitch

Stream it now instead

What method did that 14 yo girl use to hang herself live? Was that twitch? I'm kinda behind times so im unfamiliar.

>killing yourself over a grill
>2017

Niggah, girls suck assholes. Ditch her and work on yourself.

I'm trying to figure out how. I'm ancient compared to you newfags and unfamiliar with such channels.

I've become the best I can be and I'm tired of trying for others when I really don't care about myself. Try being almost 40 with dozens of failed relationships and no family left.

I'm not sure but it's possible. Most likely it's some random obscure streaming site based in China though

Woah guy, I assumed you were just another 18 year old who thought it was just a fortunate coincidence that the first person who sucked their dick happened to be their soulmate. That shit is fucked cunt

Twitch bans for nudity, let alone a suicide. I want full uncensored gore and detail. No ideas?

Aye bruv, I've tried to make myself ideal. 6'2 185, athletic 7x6" after 2 years with a bathmate, 80k a year, not a spaz and good enough at talking to start something whenever. But it never leads to starting a life together. Hope you have better luck yeah.

Still lookin how to stream info pls.

id kill my child if they were born with that

Checked, but how would you stream it?

what a fucking child. gb2 linkin park, christ.

ever heard of developing a thick skin, or actually growing up and handling problems

Use Google man fuck if you can post here you can read

its the orange and blue color combo.

God damn, I hope you are not me. I am 32 thinking about breaking up with 9 year relationship because there is no life together... Still hopeful about life tho. I was thinking my 30's would be the sick decade to make up for the shit show my 20's was. Peace dude.

You're a punk bitch if you kill yourself over a girl. There is so much else to life other than women, but if you're useless enough where the only thing in your life that matters is a girl, it's probably for the best that you're not around.

The haze helps too.

Facebook

All video sharing sites should have streaming now. It should be pretty easy.

>80k a year
Then man up and go fuck 20 year olds

suicide over a girl
how beta can you get

>only source of happiness in shitty life
>that happiness goes away and then turns into another source of pain
Man you're a fucking idiot, you know that?

find another source of happiness faggot

It's kinda cute when these khv have an opinion isn't it? Did you read any of the thread before deciding your opinion was important enough to post.

how will you do it?

You didn't post the requested advice so what are you doing here? Are you possibly sadder than I in life? Trying to bring me down? If you haven't noticed I'm trying to stream my an hero. I doubt you even know where that comes from summer child.

Can you read?

i'm not khv
i can hide my autism really good and have fucked 9 women and 2 men
idk what's the situation you're in but the happiness you're seeking never exists
and if it did it wouldn't be from a woman

Nah dog, you're the idiot. Girls are not the only thing in life that can bring you happiness, you're just too obsessed to recognize that.

Did I say that was my situation, no?

However irrational it is that is the reasoning

well would you share your bullet? do you live in europe?

Nope, burger here. Have enough to travel tho. Why are you feeling the lead desire?

This user gets it. Since fucking when does Sup Forums discourage suicides?

He's just stroking his ego thinking he is so above OP. OP is better off than this fucking guy.

Fucking pussy. Embrace the solitude and bring happiness to others. Make friends.

You're talking to OP newfag.

jesus look at this bitch and my ex couldn't even take the tip of my cock without moaning how it hurts constantly.

And he's fucking right you massive faggot

I lost most of my friends and mental abiltys (cant think like before) due to two psychotic episodes in the past 2 years and Im a disgrace for my family because of that...

You know how to stream?

>buy Go-pro
>set it up to live stream on facebook
> go on killing rampage preferrably starting with the girl and close family
>once cops catch up and figure out where you are, kill yourself
>????
>Profit

Then why bother that she has to see it?

Fucking idiot

Where did OP go? My quads demand this to happen!!!