Traps etc etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More

Mmmmmmm
Who's that

holy shit source??

I have been doubtful about my sexuality my whole life and curious about feminizing myself but I have never acted on any of it.
Is 22 too late an age to fem my shit up?

Who is that?

Yeah way too late, end up looking like an ugly CD forever

>obligatory Ko

Damn, who is this?

disgusted of her own cum kek

I would say it depends on your looks and your feels. If you don't have a dumb Grinch/horseface like you already have an advantage.

Do you think I could pull off being a trap. I turn 20 in a few months but I'm told I don't really look like it. Was going to try some makeup and a wig soon

Well, I'm not really thinking about full transition, but I really want to try to become somewhat feminine.
Some girls have told me I'm kinda cute, don't know if that's a good or bad thing in this situation.

In my own opinion you could. With the right diet, cardio and of course hormones you could get a pretty girly body, the only problem I see is your jawline.

I think you’d look good lying in a morgue with self harm scars on your wrists.

Bunch of faggots in this thread. I'm a proud supporter of the LGBT community...to go to the gas chamber

(you)

Thanks, I might do it. I don't think my jaw would be too distracting since I have a bit of an underbite and it doesn't really show in that picture. I'd probably get a nose job though

>ko
>horseface

Nigga you retarded?

Those tits made me throw up in my mouth a little

More please

Compared to no-face CDs you jerk it to?

Apparently ya just like dudes

Done dumping for tonight, figure it out

This idiot had his benis surgically removed.

honestly one of the few trap/trans whose face passes 100%

Lel "you like dudes" what a massive faggot. Those tits are disgusting and her forehead has more wrinkles than my ballsack.

Sauce

Ko is pretty cute, and usually fun to talk to.

>makes funny face
>0 forehead wrinkles

Pick one you autistic fuck. Ko is fucking hot regardless of what you say anyway

Probably a faceless trap yourself, jealous little cuck

Good webm coming soon, get ready to get rid of those 2-3 sec ones

When did Ko post old full frontal webms?

Hi

How do you know?

I NEED MORE OF THIS PERSON!

Day before the snip snip

Last vid before the surgery, she just wants to wait a lil bit as its the last content with the dick intact.

Hello

hahaha...you are kidding...right?

>samefag

Start a literal faggot thread or something. Nobody here wants to see masculine men in panties so gtfo

Hands down sexiest trap I've ever seen.
I'd even bring you home to mom.

Traps are for closet fags

too cute

I ain't Ko nigga

Just an admirer

God damn whos this? Any more?

>nigga
Confirmed 12. Learn to speak like a human.

Wow

>buggered by nigga

Retard alert

What is 'her' name ?

Hi

Ko

9/4? fuck did i miss her posting last time? someone dump mas

My packs pasted.co/c04a23db

Well I saw that much. I thought Ko was a nickname.

post moar of her pls

yasss thanks keep posting, I actually wished her well in life when she was in the other thread a couple weeks ago.

seemed nice.

WTF is up with that dribbling.

I barely started earlier this year, I'm 28 so I don't think so ppl have been pretty accepting of me

She's actually really passable for barely one year of HRT, besides the boobjob. In a few more years it'll likely be hard to tell

PC crashed last night right after loading kik.
Fucking pc.
Also allot depends on your physique, how far your willing to go, and otherwise. My skinny body and relatively soft features lends itself fairly easily. But i never in a million years thought i could pull off what i've been able too let alone gotten the amount of people who are sweet and affectionate

i'm not the guy who posted it but her name is white primrose.

amber used to post on here and soc all the time but she doesn't come to Sup Forums anymore;-; shes active on tumblr and reddit thooo

>he's never had a prostate orgasm

edgemaster

who the hell masturbates backwards

True that

Fun fact, you are the only trap in my non-trap folder because I considered you too feminine for he trap folder

ambertrapxb is her tumblr i think

Kek I'm on board with this.

I'd actually recommend trying it if you haven't. It's a completely new and pretty nice feeling sometimes compared to just jerkin it normally.

Do I have a chance to get to your level?

Try and get some more meat on your bones kid. Like don't become fat but the ribs sorta ruin any curves so getting some fat will fix that.

Truth, my blue dress video I make sounds I never have before cause felt so fucking good.

^_^ hello love bug!

for serious!? no you lie

Face?

Do I have a chance seeing your faggot ass living a life of regret 15 years from now? All signs point to yes!

>TIL a new way to fap

Tried. Can't. I once got to 120! But, that was tough. Back down to 114 ;_;
>kid
What have you that impression?

MOREEE

Here up close and personal i'll post one more cause ppl always complaing.

I can't believe you think someone would just lie on the internet! Who would do such a thing?

Of course I'd never lie to you. You are in my folder with all the other pretty girls. No traps except you in it.

>All signs point to yes!
Please roast me in a less cringy way. Thank you. Say something like
>can't wait to see your picture in a tumblr memorial you faggot
or idk, just stop what you're doing. It's bad.

Moar

You were a great Olympian

Fuck i hate forgetting to link

Oops sorry for calling you a kid mate haha, just a habit. Although you do seem to be a school boy or something from that pic. I'd say you are probably more twink material than trap material.

Ok but I'm not a qt trap, I'm just a faggot.

K

Implying anything is cringier than being faggot who dresses up in women's clothing

Can someone tell me where I can find more of Ko

Either way, I wanna slide my cock in your ass