>Be me
>Graduated from high school in January
>Went looking for a job
>Found one at a local Japanese restaurant
>Employed Jan 15 - may 18
>Forced to quit because i was told they couldn't afford to pay me
>Was paid $14.75/h
>Didn't even have the decency to lay me off so i could collect unemployment
>Hated working there because the customers were bitchy, needy, or weebs.
>ManyBadJotaroKujoCosplays.jpg
>EvenWorseNarutoCosplays.jpg
>Employer and people were nice. Them and the pay is probably the only reason i didn't quit

>Made a vow never to work in food service again. Also included cashiering in that vow because it's much of the same shit -most weebs
>Handing out resumes every week all across town since may 20th to the very few places who'm don't cross my vow
>Haven't heard back from a single person since
>FeelsBadMan.jpg
>Unable to pay off building debt my parents keep stacking upon me so far $600
>Parents claim i'm not trying hard enough and that if i don't get a job soon they'll kick my out
>Almost Everywhere in town wants food service workers and cashiers

what should i do?

Just suck and fuck your way to the top.

Work at Walmart you fucking idiot.

be jew

Suck it up and work food service. Welcome to being an adult and hating the shit you're doing.

Not even walmart will hire me

I'm also not a people person. I have a general dislike for most people. i am also an introvert.

Walmart is the only thing between being a drug dealer's boipussy and living legitimate life.

Have fun commuting suicide.

Learn how to code and freelance

i think offing myself may be the only viable solution if this trend continues.

>Be comfortable 30yo oldfag
>Own a house, boat, mustang, wife, dogs
>Earn $100k/hr
L M A O
M
A T Y O U R L I F E
O

There aren't many Canadian companies looking for coders.

>mustang
Bragging about having a girl car.

Coders or people who work on the internet in general are often looked down upon because you can't be taxed if your receiving payments via internet. it's seen as disrespecting the country, troops, etc. it might be just my town this happens.

Moral of the story. i'm surrounded by idiot.

BiggestChad.jpg

Because mustang is a prized possession and not the cheapest V8 sports car on the market LOL

>mustang
Look at him! Look at him and laugh!

Again. Welcome to being an adult and hating what you do. Never said it didn't suck. You do it until you have job skills that are worthwhile. And then you get fired and you do it anyways. Source: 34y/o dumbfuck.

Pride goeth before the great fall.

It's a V6 mustang fag.

/o/ is disappointed in your sorry ass.

I don't know my months

i mostly agree. however i cannot develop worth while skills if i only have food service experience. That only makes me more qualified for food service and nothing else. i will not be able to break the cycle if i do it later. i have to cut it now before it becomes a cycle in the first place.

You should file for unemployment anyways, even if you hired on and they said they would consider you like a independent contractor. There are lawyers that specialize in employer/employee law, specifically what your case involves.

When i was approached i was given an ultimatum. either i quit or i work for no pay. i could have taken it to court yes. however i don't want to leave the people who'm work there without a job. i was friends with almost everybody who worked there except for those who don't speak English. most of those people would also have no where to go considering most of them were illegal Chinese immigrants.

Your resume is probably shit

i had somebody from an employment agency make it for me. better than anything i could make.

Go to an employment agency you faggot

Get a second opinion. Also when I only had a high school diploma I had to call and say something like "I'm calling to check the status of my resume/application" that's the trick. Are you male?

All of them are government run and are shit like the Canadian government. i should know because I've already tried them.

Are you a canadafag?

FedEx, ups, Amazon, warehouse. If it's a building and not someone's home it's a place to work. Then cold call every one of them within a week. Repeatedly. After like 20 places you should land a job.

Not true. It basically says you can put up with shit and are trainable. Have gotten a number of jobs off that alone with nothing to do with food.