N A Z I S M

> N A Z I S M

Why people are so attracted to Nazism?

Hitler obviously used all that racism background just to incite the mass, fuck up with everyone and be on the top.

He was a top tier asshole, a smart faggot, I respect him like I respect Napoleon, Caesar, Nero, etc., but I can't compreend why the fuck people are so into this kinda of stuff.

Just curious though.

> pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgcdUDlp-i0
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
youtu.be/sQwUCRhWoYs
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
youtu.be/Wk25AeFWMNs
youtu.be/FUt-yxJODxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most people are idiots but when I look what jews done to world I must say hard to argue with hitler. For me I dont aprove his way of doing stuff but I totaly get him with jews.

Because the white race is the master race.

why when hate jews youtube.com/watch?v=MgcdUDlp-i0

he was deporting them all, only the hardcore dissidence were executed, the gassing is nothing but a myth

hitler was not racist, the jews were fucking with europe this is why they were targeted to be put in holding camps, germany was at war with the jews.
america did the same with the japs

OP Here. Why hate Jews? You're generalizing

The Nazis I've encountered have all been closet homos. They get some kind of weird sadomasochist sexual thing with all the Nazi paraphenalia.

Sexual dweebs, usually.

Jewery is a instinct, it is ion their genetics

keked

It's like saying that all niggas like KFC
Oh wait...

yeah

Bro I dont hate no one I am not a racist person but seriously who fucked up the world with money? Who funds 99% of wars? Who is the main hollywood owner? Who is the main banking system in world? Music industry.... jews hold 90% of world as private property and are pure evil. Jews ruined this world and if you look at religious stuff witch I also dont care because religion i ultra stupid jews are the most evil thing on earth. And hitler didnt want jews running the world...like now....there is no illuminati or any secret shit rather than they all are jews.

People don't choose their race. You guys are generalizing.

Racism: the recognizing of the inherent differences among the various human racial groups which determine cultural or individual achievement

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

>They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.
Any proofs?

Conservatives and Hitler - Jordan B. Peterson
youtu.be/sQwUCRhWoYs

You can stick generalization to anything in world if you think about it is a normal human behaviour.Hitler was an angry little guy that was actually a mascot of rockchild plans ergo jew plans...if you look at the big picture jews are the one that funded the ww 1 and 2 so they basicly funded there extinction cus of money that is how sick in head they are.

People are attracted to nationalism, tradition, individuals who have dominant personalities for starters. Hitler appealed to conservative values in general but he had an artists sense of how to present this, the only thing remotely modern in Nazism is the graphics, and clothing etc.

It appeals to people today because one thing the Nazis got right was a sense of grandeur in the nobility of man. They did this at the expense of other ethnicities of course, and that's where it turns to shit. Here's the clincher though, that sort of shit is ingrained in the human psyche, we're programmed to band together and fight a common enemy, tribalism, hierarchical thinking, might makes right, it's all reptile brain level, and only mastered with intent. Give a child sound beatings and the adult can easily be a fascist.

yeah look who owns stuff and what the actions were that they gained their funds with

> IQ
> comparing biological to educational problems

books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

And i personally think black people are perfectly normal and there behaviour is a reflection to white people behaviour.I am white and and we created africa and violence there not hitler.

Becuase it was either him or the jews, and the jews are bad for everyone.

Now you get the Jews, who are whoring out western civilization while propping up sub-Saharan African populations, oh and the endless wars in the middle-east, which NEVER cease because the whole point of them is to create an endless power vacuum to ensure no pan-arab/muslim coalition ever forms to threaten Israel.

Also, it's rather convenient that as soon as the hammer lands on Gaddafi that african 'refugees' pour in from north Africa. They took out Gaddafi with a false-flag, something that the Jews have perfected to an art form. They're trying the same shit with Syria and Trump nearly fell for it...

It's almost like trusting the very ones that tortured and murdered God's son is a bad idea, it's almost as if Christ warned us about their treachery and deception. It's almost as if the Christians of the past were perfectly justified in their senses to repeatedly kick these lying snakes out of their countries.

There is no well deep enough to fill the crimes of these ruthless Satanists. I don't even think the title of "jew" is appropriate for them, they're not the same people from the old testament, these ones diverged the moment they nailed Christ to the cross, they made their evil pact with Satan from that moment on and now we're all suffering for it, because they've successfully coopt the church and convinced whites to commit demographic suicide.

But there wont be any victory for them, because the next time Christ comes back he will be coming with the armies of heaven, and he is going to show them why the clouds rule over the earth.

Op here.
Wtf. Thx anons, Now I know why everybody hate Jews so much lol

[spoiler]faggot[/spoiler]

what happened in 1983?

the russians released the data they took from the germans

it also states that no rights can be tied to this, he said that as the dude who authored it lives in germany

Yep jews are the biggest scum in this world and around 95% shit in world is because of them.

youtu.be/Wk25AeFWMNs

> Why people are so attracted to Nazism?

you tell me, you are the one writing this shit

If you truly want to see the light. Listen to his speeches. We can go back and forth it won't change anything until you hear it for yourself. Alot of people are too scared to try and listen to him because they're afraid of breaking the social condition of the lies they've been told. These comforting lies to make themselves feel better as oppose to realizing the govt they live in now is based on pure lies and trickery. Adolf hitler is the greatest leader of ALL TIME. He was right OP, he always was.

People feel threatened, goes through hard times, needs something to believe in, "FUCK YOU BIGOT RACIST NAZI!!", ok.jpg

he was a hero denied youtu.be/FUt-yxJODxI

and you better too