Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/9892/germany-muslims-demographic
youtube.com/watch?v=r_sSxre-1nA
youtube.com/watch?v=gqSg2p3DO9E
youtube.com/watch?v=NHS-K7OuLAc
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8190
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the democrat's
If there's only one of them, they stand no hope at all.

sorry it's 3 am here

In 2020 if they run her they lose again. They need Bernie or another firebrand. Kamala or Corey Booker are corporatist cunts who only sjws and neoliberals want.

Bernie will be dead by 2020 and Harris already appeased his supporters by co-signing medicare for all. She's proven herself to be a true progressive

I hope they don't run her. She feels too inexperienced. Maybe Biden.

>by 2020

gatestoneinstitute.org/9892/germany-muslims-demographic

Based on Pew projections, which were proffered before the current migration crisis, the Muslim population of Germany was to have reached an estimated 5,145,000 by the end of 2015.

Adding the 800,000 Muslim migrants who arrived in Germany in 2015, and the 240,000 who arrived in 2016, combined with the 77,000 natural increase, the Muslim population of Germany jumped by 1,117,000, to reach an estimated 6,262,000 by the end of 2016. This amounts to approximately 7.6% of Germany's overall population of 82.8 million.

The Muslim population of Germany could swell to 20 million as early as 2020, according to the president of the Bavarian Association of Municipalities (Bayerische Gemeindetag), Uwe Brandl. His forecast is based on so-called family reunifications — individuals whose asylum applications are approved will subsequently bring between four and eight additional family members to Germany.

Far too friendly with Assad and probably taking money from Russia. Also she used to be an anti-gay activist

she checks the mixed-race box. other than that, whats the hype about? hillary is a girl and won california. california doesnt carry a presidential candidate.

>a rapey insomniac who hates white people
top jej, Trump 2020 it is

youtube.com/watch?v=r_sSxre-1nA

>gatestone institute
>right-wing think tank known for shitty inaccurate reporting

get this shit outa here

shut up tommy

NOPE!

Gavin or bust!

this post has Zionism written all over it

>only the SJWs and neoliberals
Oh, so you mean the vast majority of our party??
youtube.com/watch?v=gqSg2p3DO9E

Fuck off Bernout, you literally lost us the election (12k fucking votes in Michigan, don't even start) and you create more rightwingers every day.

Will there be rusty gold?

Except that Hillary lost to Trump and Bernie was polling 11 points ahead of him on the day of the election.

Just admit Americans are repulsed by Hillary and left populism would have crushed right "populism"

"Majority of the Party"

Being this stupid...keep on licking those boots you stupid cunt.

>(((Rosenwald)))
Kikes playing both sides as usual I see.

Hey Mike I've found a honey hole of salty goodness.
Call Danielle and get our guy to appraise it.

It's just salt guys,worthless

>Lost to a retard conman ex-TV reality show star
We all know who's the saltiest of them all

Fuck yeah, tulsi is who they need to run.

>using Bernie Math
Are all of you really this out of touch? Were the primaries not enough proof that we wanted actual SENSIBLE options??

>inb4 DWS & the DNC
Read the emails for yourself. NOTHING illegal/wrong was done, so please don't even get me started on that lame excuse. Sanders endorsed Clinton, so you betrayed him too if you didn't at least vote strategically.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHS-K7OuLAc

>were gunna dig in your ass for rusty gold and dump you on the back roads of America.
Raping the back roads of America one ass at a time

Kindly fuck off with the Sup Forums cancer.

Everybody on the Gavin Express!
toot toot

Even though this is clearly bate, I'll humor you

Even if Hillary had won the primary without the DNC putting their thumb on the scale for her, she still lost to Trump, because too many people found her to be out of touch. It didn't help that the leaked DNC emails showed that even Hillary thought Hillary was out of touch.

>Read the emails for yourself. NOTHING illegal/wrong was done
I'm not saying the DNC did anything illegal. We learned from the fraud lawsuit that it's perfectly legal for them to be impartial.

It's also not illegal to leak debate questions to one candidate but not the other, but to say that the DNC wasn't actively helping Hillary and working against Sanders is simply wrong.

Gavin would btfo Trump. He's a progressive liberal, intelligent, charismatic, young and fit, dresses sharp, looks like a president and his wife is hot as fuck.

>bate

>hurr no political stuff here we need more "rate my dick threads"

My bad, it's 4 am and getting sleepy

Gavin Newsom 2020

Bye bye Trump

He's a young Joe Biden.

Exactly.

dumbass berniebro

She did say that Assad is a brutal dictator, it's not like she's Lew Rockwell who pretends he's totally normal.

My issue with Tulsi is that she kind of comes off as a secret right winger, being that she didn't sign that letter condemning Steve Bannon

My favorite Democrat is Jared Polis, but he's super gay so I don't think he's a good option.

And Kamala Harris is so hot, 10 years ago I bet she was bangin

Its 4 am and i just woke up to go to work.. Fucking kids these days eh? Back in my day when i walked it school it was 3 miles, up hill!! Both ways!!!

Gavin Newsom / Kamala Harris 2020?

>everything I don't like is bait
All they showed was DWS and the others assumed she would win and made jokes, privately. They didn't "DO" anything.
Jill Stein votes alone (read: BernieBros) could've covered the margins in all of the important states we lost.
>Michigan: 12k
>Wisconsin: 20k
>Penn: 45k
pic related = what lost us the election

I'm a staunch liberal, and I wasn't thrilled with either Bernie or Hillary. But I happily voted for Hillary over Trump, of course.

Bernie is an idealogue with a bunch of braindead followers, and his movement seems to have hurt the left.

Hillary is too "boring", and some of her positions are disappointing, such as being a warhawk.

I'd feel better about Newsom's chances if he hadn't fucked his Deputy Chief of staff's wife

Gavin Newsom bro. He's who we need.

>The Democrats best hope
>Not General Lee

The Bernbros who don't realize this are retarded. All they do is shout neoliberal and other buzzwords, while forgetting that Hillary's platform isn't thaaat different from Bernie's.

Back in my day u had to scale mountains to even get close to hill to walk up to walk through fire flames and broken glass whilst doing my paper round, jesus millennials

I won't vote for him in the primaries if he's a nanny stater like Jerry Brown. If he goes in a more libertarian direction I will vote for him.

why the fuck are you asking Sup Forums? are you attempting to seek favor with meme magic mages?

>she is a big fat neutral to me. she jump up the political ladder as fast as she could, to spread her message of not making the news. I'm a Californian and I don't hear shit.

If having an affair is his biggest controversy then it's not a big deal.

Just do hot mic take with Billy Bush and its all good ;)

sounds like a smart woman than.

Democrats will never run her xD

the bar is sooo low now with Trump

A 71 year old, on his 3rd marriage, married to an immigrant 47 year old. Not to mention all the other low class shit he's done.

He supports recreational marijuana use.

but if he's super anti-tobacco and anti-gun, I don't want him

both from California, that's a no go, you need a blue collar slub from ohio

Hillary is corrupt, even rigged the primaries to win. Voting for her, you deserve every crap thrown in your way.

Willingly voting for corruption is one of the most stupid things people can do.

Yea I was thinking the same thing. It's amazing how low Trump is willing to go.

There isn't any hope for those mouthbreathers. They're going to go the way of the Whigs by 2020, and there won't be another major party to run against the Republicans. Trump is practically guaranteed a second term.

this. Or basically anywhere not on the coasts.

I swear America was destined to fall into chaos

it's even more amazing how little his supporters care about anything he does. He could cut off their grandma's heads and shit down their necks, and they would still proudly suck his cock.

I don't even think Trump wants to be president for 1 full term

If she is, they're fucked.

There's checks and balances for keeping your guns. Just because a president wants something doesn't mean they get it.

Roll ip dem sleeves!

LOL. Trump will be lucky to finish his first term.

I have conversations with my Trump supporter friend and although both him and I strongly dislike people who are habitual liars, he acknowledges that Trump is one but just doesn't care.

Same can be said for hillary supporters. or Bernie bro's, or obama fans or whatever.

Hillary is corrupt to the core, Bernie was weak and led some BLM chicks take his stage and call everybody racist and obama was a corporate stooch that had his entire cabinet filled by Citi Bank.

it's weird, I've never seen such devotion to a politician before

>Trump is practically guaranteed a second term

By the time 2020 rolls around will be running against Mike Pence

and I don't think Mike Pence has a good shot, party because he doesn't fire up the redneck base as much as Trump does

>had his entire cabinet filled by Citi Bank

That's not even close to being true

There's just something special about Newsom. It's something I haven't really felt since first seeing Obama give his famous speech at the 2004 DNC.

America was born from, thrives in, and feed off of, chaos. The United States is like a giant boiler. Once the fire is lighted under it, there is no limit to the power it can generate.

Chick looks like another Democrat diversity hire. Increadibly short sighted and riding the SJW train for popularity. Only dumb teens and Californians will fall for that.

I have to wonder if Pence would be able to court the Evangelical base better than Trump though. I mean, I guess it depends on how bad Trump manages to piss them off in the next few years, but as far as I can tell, they've all still got the Cheeto dust around their mouths.

Trump already has the Evengeical base. Pence will likely miss out on some alt-right votes, and likely suffer from increased left wing turnout as well. In addition to any less devoted Trump supporter who change their minds about things by 2020.

IMO if the Democrats want a chance they need a west coast Democrat to right the ship.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8190

alright 7 out of 18 and one failed.

He got dat Chutzpah!

Will the rednecks revolt if Trump loses in 2020?

Rednecks aren't the rioting type. We prefer to suffer in silence.

I will not be returning to the polls unless they field Elizabeth Warren or similar. And Trump will not run for a second term; he fucking hates being President.

Spot on.

i'd take a jew over a muslim.

>brown person

>woman

LOL

Fuck off ShareBlue.

I hope to see a politician indifferent to the PC and liberal bullshit being slung around for the last 2 fucking years in the next one. Trump isnt perfect but at least I don't have to hear about how he caters to immigrants and mental trannies. I'm a white male that grew up in a middle lower class family in middle GA. You can't tell me that racism exists on the scale people claim it does without lying to yourself. when people say shit that triggers muh race card its got nothing to do with your race. just like how when accidents happen and someone calls you a fucking idiot it has nothing to do with your intelligence. For obama to come out and endorse hillary after what he's said about her - I find completely fucking pathetic - especially considering the fact that he was president for 2 terms and had nothing to lose by saying she was not an option and a lot to gain by cozying up to trump in a sense. additionally Bernie came out and endorsed hillary after it was proven that the primary was rigged against him. anyone who isnt a child should be able to see how confusing and senseless that is.
when i constantly see immigration brought up all i can think about is pathetic people running from their problems. it doesn't make anything better for anyone.
>In this world you cannot push without pulling
think about that statement

Trump panders to white identity politics

>can't accept change and reality
top kek

it's amazing what one man can do with so many people trying so hard to destroy him. he feeds off your triggers
politics is all just rhetoric anyway. you dont have to actually do anything

fuck you, shia labeouf

Even Muslims would take a jew over a muslim. Muslims kll other Muslims because they aren't the right kind of Muslim. Do you know how many honor rapes occurred in Pakistan every year. Next time you see a hijab thread, remember all it takes to have her entire family killed is a thorough dox.

So dont do that

Tulsi Gabbard.
Hawai'ian, war vet, female, young, and fucking hot. Pretty moderate and charismatic.

iq below 100