L
K
I

How is it going with arabic, Sven?

go to the mosque and read the quran

myself? I go to the taqueria

use duolingo first
go on forums of the language you're learning
watch movies from that language. first with subtitles and then after a while without
travel to country and speak it a lot

You can't, if you were born with English as your mother tongue it's too late already.

this. Anglos are unable to emit certain sounds.

/θ/!!!

ÄÖÜÏË

pay like $40 bucks to take a semester of learning the language at community college

download textbook online and go from there

check local community groups or embassy site to see if they offer classes

travel and immersion programs

practice online, watch films, youtube shit, practice reading from kids news site and move up from there

Most people can learn these after a while. The only one a lot of people can never do is the rolled R

/r/

/thread
op is a faggot who left

But Germans can't roll Rs, they stole the french one (which sounds like shit btw)

just be yourself bro

move to country of the language you want to learn
speak it everyday
speak to people
go to a general and start talking with the people there

live in a country where a foreign language is spoken for an extended period of time. it can't be a country like Norway where English is ubiquitous tho, at least in my experience

tough to learn a language as an English speaker because everyone just automatically talks to you in English

/r/eeeeeeeeee

goes to general. talk in language. get laughed at and told to leave you american pig. cries.

Just become an autistic prick and start reading boring charts depicting all verbal conjugation and declention stuff you can find

By the time you know it by heart you won't make any mistakes anymore, but you'll be bored to death on the other hand