Drunk talk. I'm a Correction's officer with several years on the job. AMA

Drunk talk. I'm a Correction's officer with several years on the job. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuSemj7wnhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is your job in any way enjoyable?

how big is your dick?

Yea. The people you work with become very close to you depending on if they aren't weak faggots.

6"

Have you ever fucked a prisoner?

No.

Do you have any fetishes or kinks? What are they?

like the police?

what are you drinking? I'm on my 5th or 6th pint of guinness and about a pint of bourbon deep at the moment.

public nudity

how much do you make? do you recommend the job to young people looking for work?

ever had a gay experience?

Yea sure.

Ever have somebody neck themselves while working?

Im about 7 into a 18 pack of yeungling.

what the most illegal thing you ever did?

How the fuck can you do that job?!

8 months in iraq dealing wpth detainees and I almost built a naked pyramid of hajjis myself.

$16.56/h and yes if they can hack it. I hate manual labor and I like "physical conflict resolution"

What kind of detergent and fabric softener do you use to wash your clothes

Yes. He's a vegetable now because he hung himself after the last officer walked out of his pod and he knew noone would be back for an hour.

How many times/people have you fucked in uniform?

A couple times, only one person. My girl before i'd go in for work.

Gain detergent, no softner

What made you decide to become a screw?

can I be your best frenz :3

Nice.
>not a grill but violent corruptish guys in uniform flick my switch

Story time!
Most brutal shit you ever seen go down.
Go

im a correctional officer in illinois and I make a lot more than 16 dollars an hour lol what a joke

How's the job overall (how does it pay, what are the hours like, etc,)? Can you smoke weed and keep it? any shit employee experiences? Any shit prisoner experiences? What's your favorite movie?

why are those cups of water you give so fucking small, you need to drink 2,6 of them an hour

are you the same guy asking if I had fucked in my uniform in my EMT thread last night?

what state are you in?

Was the X-files a good show or just a good idea orchestrated terribly?

Good choice

>I ask everyone in uniform that

Mostly just people hangings themselves all the time. but, once I saw guy get jumped by a couple of giant black dudes and have have his jaw wired and surgery to fix his nose and collar bone. I've seen worse shit overseas but as far as the job goes it's not been that bad.

TN

what are the best and worst things about the job?

I enjoyed it but not as much as other cult Scifi shows of the time.

And while I do have a uniform fetish, I do appreciate the service of those who wear them.

Person you're replying to here, Illinois

so I googled it and your monthly salary is 2200 which is fucking terrible move to either california or illinois if you want to be a CO. I make 60k a year easily, if I bothered to work overtime I can make 80. Unfortunately right now IDOC is being buttfucked by governor Rauner and so we haven't gotten any yearly salary increases for the last 3 years

Bonding with friends over extreme conflict is something that just doesn't get old. Being accused of excessive force everytime you breath is the worst.

The cost of living here is fairly low and I also don't work for a state corrections department, So I've got as much freedom as the sheriff deems ok. I'll eventually be promoted to a road officer position but for now this pays better and it just fits me.

Same poster as before that you thought was the TN poster, as I said actually from IL, that's a different user. We're in the same state so I am very interested in hearing what you think about the job.
What county do you work? If that's too personal, Do you work Chicago, a suburb, or rural IL?
What's the day to day like?
What's the worst day you have had on the job?
Is the whole media "COs have a massive outlet to abuse their power" thing bullshit or have you witnessed it?
Very interested OP, and if no response then have a good night, I know it's quite late here.

do you like the song ignition by r.kelly?

im in northeast 423 where you at user?

I am a correctional officer in Arkansas, depending on the tier of the Unit ( Min, Med, Max, Super-max, Death row, Etc) depends on your pay. A tier 1 Unit is usually a work release unit and starts off around $14 and hour. A Tier 4 Unit is a super-max and starts off around $20. The turn over at Varner Super-max is ridiculous. You can guarantee that within the first month you will be severely injured on duty. In my 14 years I have worked at 5 different Units and have been stabbed 6 times. Anyway I took a demotion from Sergeant to Corporal for a different position and with my demotion came an 8% pay-cut but I make $17.63

>my sides
nice b8 user

I'm a nurse at a county jail in NC
COs make 14-16$, I make 19$.

>California
I'd rather hang myself in the shower tbh

2 questions:

1. Honestly, how often do you have racist feelings? Has the job & the experiences changed you in this regard?

2. Would you ever consider befriending someone that was incarcerated on your watch after he got out? (Are there rules about this? Assuming there weren't any, how would you feel about it in general?)

Fuck off you fucking welfare queen. You faggots don't deserve a fucking penny more, cocksucker.

Also in Corrections.

I dont enjoy it, but it pays the bills. I make around 43k a year.

Ive been spit on, literal shit thrown at me, hit with improvised weapons, havent been injured thankfully.

Talking down people is difficult, but better than fighting. When people fight, they always lose. Then whine because theyre hurt.

I dont think people will ever understand the shit we see until the put themselves in our position.

Co worker make the job alright, supervisors make it so you want to leave.

Any stories of co workers getting fighting.

No questions but some advice, begin studying communication in the vein of "verbal judo" and it's more modern spinoffs. In my experience they only gloss over it in training and understanding how to talk to difficult people can make your life way easier.

youtube.com/watch?v=vuSemj7wnhM only the best can watch it all

OP serious question. I want to get a job as a CO. I know you can make a killing with the overtime alone. But I got a DUI 3 yrs ago. and I'm an army veteran with a bachelor's degree. is there any chance I can get in??? thanks. oh and I'm still fit as fuck. is there a chance??

yes. id force men to let me suck them off if they broke the law

ACAB

Yea,do you have any friends outside "the force"? ofc you don't. try not to think too hard it might hurt.

This picture is from the Marion County Jail in Florida. I know these guys actually...hahaha! OP you in Ocala?

are you retarded?

OP or anyone with inside knowledge; can you be a CO with a DUI?? if it weren't for that I'm overqualified in all aspects.

I'm that guy who grandma says " really? little johnny, who would of thought"

Sup Forums
> weak faggot

Are you secretly excited next riot that you are going to raped by BBC's?

Oh man. What i wouldn't give to be forced to blow a man in uniform

Yes, but you'll be a short leash for a few year's.

They do forgive, but you can have a bunch of convictions otherwise.

Source: One of my co workers has a dui.

Alcoholism runs rampit in this profession. You see and deal with the shitty percent of the population. People act completely different when theyre in lock up.

Youd be a millionaire.

>have worked at 5 different Units and have been stabbed 6 times

Where the fuck do prisoners get knives from?

No, I would actually do it. And give him my phone number

The go-to prison/jail joke is rape... How prevalent is it actually?

Not OP

It's not a joke. It happens. Not as frequent as before national laws were passed regarding prison rape.

In the 3ish years ive worked. Its happened one time that we knew of.

I also work in a jail. Prison is a different animal.

Shut up you lying child

I didn't know they had yuengling outside of pa

Shanks

Sharpend toothbrush, pens, razors(they can order them).

Many prisons and jails are old and can be easily manipulated to pull screws out of things.

Many jails have inmates that do work for them. They often have greater access to things and smuggle things in the blocks or units.

Two part question, first is not 100% relevant

1) are you circumcised?

2) are you allowed to cavity search inmates or does a nurse/doctor have to do that?

pay rate, how hard is it to keep your job, whats the stress level, fam member is trying to convince me to do it, im 6'6" and 380lbs 50/50 muscle fat, should i go for it or no?

a lot of vague allusions to prison being a different place and people acting different but what are some specifics?

Thanks for the answer, I knew it still went on, but obviously no one really wants to talk about exactly how much.

Part of my medical internship involved me working at an addiction clinic. Most of the patients had done stints in jail and many had also had bids in prison. It was amazing that every single one of them said they preferred prison to jail. That really surprised me.

do you ever fantasize on smuggling your naked wife to the facilities during the night and letting the prisoners out of their cells to see what happens?

Nah you will get your shit wrecked, you have to be nimble af and be able to fight for a few minutes until help arrives otherwise you will get your head jumped on.

Why are there so many niggers in prison?

i am nimble considering my size, but i do have bad knees, so no go, got it.

Basically you could do it but you may get your shit wrecked if more than one on one. One is easy just grab them and go to the ground and hold them close until help arrives

More than one? too big, you're fucked.

i do have experience in fighting more than one person at a time, but uppity criminals not so much, ill still have to consider it, thanks for the input.

Smearing shit,piss, vomit, semen, and blood all over the walls and over themselves. While they flood the cell in order for you to touch them.

Constanly spitting all over the place. This goes on for hours, sometimes days.

I once had a guy cut his leg open. Medical stiched him up. Ine hour later he dug even deeper into his leg and tried pulling whatever he could out.

A guy started eating shitballs.

Another guy would randomly try to jack off on us when we entered the block. He would run naked yanking it.

Some people will get naked and scream rape and allege we forced them to do it.

Thats just a few examples.

You must live in a shit state. Here in ca. Its above $25/hour for your job

Youd be fine. High stress at times. Highest heart condition level in any job.

its because being in a box 24/7 is boring af. so you make shit up to entertain yourself

You might think I'm trolling here but I'm being serious

Well, have fun. I don't think youll find it.

No one wants to go to prison for that.

Youd be better off finding an officer and asking them to do role play with consent.

Best beer imo.

Prison usually has more program's and outdoor activity. Better food, better commissary , better visits. Better medical care.

You don't actually work in marion do you? I used to but left because Blair was a nut job.

I'll try doing that