Canada is about to put a nationwide ban on menthol cigarettes

Canada is about to put a nationwide ban on menthol cigarettes.
How does this make you feel?

It just makes me glad that I'm not a moosefucking saplicker.

And I don't even smoke cigs.

Why just menthol? Is it because of Jamal?

is because canadians hate anything that is men related ...

i am glad i live in Denmark!

Great, more stupid fucking canadians coming across the border to buy shit. Not only that, they will smell worse than normal and be coughing up nasty shit from thier disgusting habbit.

> menthol
> man related
Maybe if you're gay.

Im gonna need some clarifying here my mum smoked menthols and they will always be a bitch cigarette to me

>smell worse

No smell could overpower the sharts of your fellow amerilards

[men]thols

it was joke

Yet you border hopping cock jockies find a way. An amazing canadian trait. Your stores always smell like old air fresheners to mask your collective stench. You come here ans it fucking reeks.

blacks BTFO

>menthol
>manly

Du er jo bare en kælling.

Typical danish faggot, we have too many of his kind.

Fuck I'm so fucking pissed I'm 22 and only smoke menthol pallmalls but fuck it I'm killing myself at the start of December anyway so I'll just buy a carton or two and that will last until my final day

feels like freedom

That's racist.

that's a huge overreach of government

good, menthols suck

Stuffs been banned in Alberta for over a year now. Doesn't make a difference for me.

Its cold as fuck in canada, you dont need to be colder, thats why they ban menthol

Doesn't bother me. Don't smoke. Also not many people smoke where I live so it won't make much difference.

they're being banned because they fuck up your lungs more than an average cigarette but there's still gonna be those clickable ones with the menthol-ball in the filter

>Doesn't bother me. Don't smoke.

That's the fucking problem, nobody has a problem with limiting other peoples freedom, as long as it does not affect them. Guess what, sooner or later everyone will be in that group that gets their rights taken away. I'm sure there is something you like doing that the majority of people doesn't do (Playing Airsoft, owning guns, driving old cars, fishing, whatever) and someday someone will have a problem with you doing that and they will suggest making it illegal and everyone who doesn't do that particular thing will go "Doesn't bother me. Don't ...". And no, I am not American.

And whose fucking business is it that I want to fuck up my lungs?

the only reason why i ocassionaly smoke menthol shit, is for this cool cases, they're perfect for ashes and storing weed, etc.
sorry for the hipster look on the pic btw

This is hiw i feel rn

Good! Fuck menthol smoking fags!