This is how I like to roll. Thoughts / comments?

This is how I like to roll. Thoughts / comments?

Also seit General, i can give advice to Most drugs except H and prescription meds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxz7WkIa41M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lefty?

Have you smoked DMT? i rly want to. I can also get my hands on it but i dont know if its too early. even tho im 20 and ive tried more shit than most people by far

damnit now i want to go to a coffeeshop to smoke me some.

Waste of weed if smoke through cigarette filter.

take that shitty tobacco outta there fgt

Yeh that's pretty standard for a joint if you don't have tonnes to spend (which I also don't.) Probably do less baccy and I do far shorter roaches than that

I wouldnt recommend :(

Why shorter? What's the benefit?

Is this the shittest quality bud you've ever laid eyes on?

It's always baffled me as to why right handed people put the roach on the left. It's way easier the other end.

I'm right handed and I used to roll like that too. Weird, people did wonder

take the leafs off

no not even close but it could still be put in the category of mid

why do people roll with tobacco?

Possibly personal preference, I always feel like its much easier to roll a perfect joint with a shorter roach, since it's easier to get the cone. Might just be placebo effect but prefer smoking through shorter roaches, couldn't tell you why

>comments
Fuck spliffs. I hate nicotine. I dry-heaved last time I had a spliff. I'll stick to the good stuff.

Don't listen to me, though. I can't even get high off of weed anymore. Dabs barely faze me. I need a break, but it's just so good. It turns off the shitty thoughts so I can be myself. It's just what I've always needed: a "chill pill". I just got kicked out of school recently. I got angry about something, and apparently some people felt threatened. I wish I had taken a couple of dabs that morning. That's still fucking with me. I left my job under shitty circumstances, and dropped out of college, only to turn it around and go to vocational school. Then, I got kicked out because I was stressed as fuck like always and didn't have my chill pill that morning.

also, it doesn't depend on your age. Do your research about the stuff. Different sources.

Make an educated decision if you are ready.

haha :D

Because they have not that much weed to "waste" on a pure one or like the side effect. I mostly put tobacco in it because im smoking and so you have 2 things in one

Did you really use that much weed in the spliff, or did you remove most of the weed after taking the photo? That's a lot of THC if you're not American.

Same here but with the tip on the other side.

I wish I still had connections. Haven't smoked in years.. :/

picked about 40 mushies, whats the hit gonna be like?

i was like you, then i started buying from tor and have been high for the past few years. and now i'm getting bored of weed. part of its charm for me was how hard it was to obtain. i used to have to smoke weed around other people before discovering how to buy it off the darknet markets. also nowadays my weed is so dank that 1/10th of the older brickweed quality gets me absolutely baked.

You should look into cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness meditation user.
Weed only postpones emotions, it doesn't solve them.

He's one of those boring, straight-edge faggots trolling poorly

That is as good as way as any I guess.
I tend to roll one layer spliffs, with the roach on the right though. For some reason that enables me to roll joints that smoke and look better.

Oh?
I've known guys who got to that point in their use though, once dabs got tame for them they'd get kinda desperate.

as good a*

i can't believe the denial is this strong in people haha.

have you ever considered the fact that you body having being so used to thc that you can't get high off it anymore, is causing you to act irrationally when you dont get your "fix"?

Good thing that's a roach then retard

you sound fucked up my dude, you needa smoke wayyyy less. At least take a T break and see how you go?

There's barely even any weed in there

That's a crutch and not a filter.

Looks like a 60:40 tobacco:weed, good but AI prefer 65:35. Any advice on passing a UA drug test. Just failed one, QCarbo32 from GNC did not work.

Anyone with advice plz chime in. Buddy said Quick Tabs, but only found online. Any help appreciated ty.

go for it, but prepared to have your belief in reality shattered.

this guys a bitch that can't handle the truth of what he was shown, so he recluses under fear and tries to get others to follow him, so subconsciously he feels better about the decision he made.

pro-tip, every nigger he converts, makes him more biased to his side of the argument.

I am left hadned, but still put the filter on the right.

It is the opposite with me, I like when I roll with a long filter. It makes the best joints. Cone can be done easily with short and long ones.
OP, you are using too much tobacco man, it will ruin the joint.

That's shit if that's how you roll you need to change your diet.

This is how you roll you flaky looking cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=mxz7WkIa41M

So do you guys roll a cone before front loading your joint or do you free hand roll with the stuff already in there?

It also depends on the weed. Sometimes when it is moist, tobacco will help it burn nicely and evenly.

why no recommendo?

With most of the stuff inside, and try to leave as less as possible outside of it. Cone gets good big joints if you have small rolling papers.

I actually prefer long slim joints instead, I think big phat joints waste weed.

the filter could've been done better and try using thinner papes and less dry tobacco but it's overall decent

Da bekommt man glatt Lust selber einen zu bauen ...

Did you do it? and is it as crazy as they say?

Today is LSD time.. Last Time I took it 1 month ago. LSD + weed and maybe molly is a nice experience everyone should test

My homie. My 2 younger brothers roll short fat ones they are also retarded hipsters who give their joints names

I get naming a pipe you've made or something, but naming joints?
Why would you do that?

yes and yes.

best advice i have for you is;

dont freak out, your not dead.

Are you German? Because that is literally every joint I ever saw in Germany.

Die machen alle immer so viel Tabak rein.. grausam

We make spliffs like that in Denmark as well, except we roast the tobacco first to get rid of the nicotine.

Zu viel is auch nicht geil aber verständlich wenn man wenig weed hat

Weiß jemand wie ich in DE an DMT komme?

DMT will find you if you need him.

>Weiß jemand wie ich in DE an DMT komme?
>Does anyone know how I in DE to DMT come?

im assuming google translate sucks ?

Buy Psychotria viridis or another DMT containing plant. And then just extract it (look it up on google). It is not hard to do. (A good place to buy is maya ethnobotanicals).

He wants to know how to get DMT in germany

leaves

I didn't like DMT much. But then I smoked with a vape. It sorta worked

Some visuals slight letdown. Also expensive.

Hast du kik?

Just LSD on its own is good enough to not have to add in anything else, especially molly

I'm Americans so putting tobacco in a joint seems retarded

thats european style.
here in norway we laugh at you amerifags for smoking it pure, visa verca.
the joint lasts so much longer, getting you more high, spending less.

That's disgusting.

Roll onsode out faggio , like a true dutchie !!!

Weed thit Tobacco ????
U are the big faggot

I'm just about to smoke some now. Had it about 10 times and can't seam to break through .

I have 4 times. I prefer it over other trips, like LSD. When smoked the journey only lasts ~15 minutes, but if feels like forever. I only broke through completely once, but still fun every time.

Coming down my heart was racing, but after an hour or so you start to feel almost completely normal.

I had the worst trip on LSD, so I may be biased.

Mein Kumpel hat es vor einem Jahr in Alphabay gekauft aber alpha gibt es ja nichtmehr...
Digga DMT war das beste das ich je genommen habe