What are your thoughts on dating black chicks?

What are your thoughts on dating black chicks?

They know how to keep a man's stomach full, and his balls empty. Not only that, but they have the sex drive of 5x that of white women.

What you think? Ever dated a black chick? I did and she would suck my cock every morning, mid day, every night, for 30 mins straight with no breaks and she would swallow my cum.

I couldn't keep up with her sex drive.

>>>
Ready for doing that in the jungle for the monkeys that will come and fuck her then.

Nigga shut up.... You wished your dick was in place under that ass

It would dishonor my ancestors. My family and friends would disown me. People online would shame me.

i didnt know she has multiple vids, got the sauce on her?

Nope! I don't wish that, fuckface! NEVER!

You don't seem to realise that some people just do NOT like black women! I find them dirty, ugly and ape like!

Girl in OP photo dosnt seem dirty, or ape like. She seems like wifey material.

>Nope! I don't wish that, fuckface! NEVER!
Keep telling yourself that, Justin

Black girls are amazing. The trick is getting the personality right.

I've fucked a half-black chick. She did whatever she could to please me. It was unlike anyone else i've fucked. She had a weird smell though.

To me she does, only already that skin looks dirty, bah!

I rest my case

you realize you are contradicting yourself there?!

Black girls settle for anything... Even the super attractive ones.

nigger

Way to go on posting models with photoshopped retouched images. This thread is about black women.

European women are the most attractive

Pretty good, because I tend to dislike meeting my girlfriend's fathers

i've dated a few.
they tend to be ruder whether they know it or not.
a lot of them actually REEK of their body odor. i don't mean arm pit body odor. i mean i can smell their hair and skin scent within proximity. honestly. it can be a turn off.
also dealing with them just having more of a ghetto mentality can be a turn off. their outfits tend to be more silly. the way they posture themselves can be overacted.
a lot of them have no game when hitting on me. but same with every girl.
they tend to jump to conclusions quicker than girls of other races.
it's also kind of a turn off when i can't feel the girl's hair without my fingers getting caught up in it.
i prefer to date any other race over black girls. once in a while i'll hook up with one depending on who we know and how we met.

I don't have a problem with them, but i wouldn't have kids with them, cause it's gonna look black and it's gonna hate me so fuck that

disproportionate?

Despite my attempts, I get shot down right away. They tend to get offended that I'm making a pass and NOT being black. I was getting really friendly with one at a White Zombie concert before her sister and cousin came in and shamed her for "going hoe" for a white guy. I know that's not a thing because I never heard it before.

Dating? No.

Fucking? Yes.

Dunno, was close with one in highschool. we had chemistry and she was hot. huge tits and half black.

Omg.

Fuckin' cryjng.

Sacrifice