Remember this grill who knocked out the """"""white"""""" chick for saying nigga?

Remember this grill who knocked out the """"""white"""""" chick for saying nigga? youtube.com/watch?v=_h9qx8CLc3Q

OH FUCK HER MOM IS PISSED GUYS

We got her gofundme taken down a couple times

Ugh that bitch is gross

fat ugly nigger

I'd expect a meaner punch coming from this gorilla creature

Fucking sloppy. What's her real name? I want that image to come up when a potential employer searches her name.

> inb4 niggers cant into employment

daily reminder that God is real, and he loves you

OH NO HER MOM IS GOING TO BE PISSED
GET TO THE HIGH GROUND

It's just a fat idiot who gets mocked by those around them. Nothing says karma better than a pic of someone slobbered in their own puke and shit.

I fapped to the pic, is that wrong?

Aleeyah Porter

Yeah? So? Haven't we all gotten drunk and puked on ourselves?

if black people punch people for saying the N word? can they start killing each other since they say it so much?

Nope. Like Trump I never touch the drink.

No. This is why I smoke weed instead of drinking.

No.

they do already....thankfully

Meanwhile the "white" girl she hit is back to living a normal life.

>Girl

lmao this bitch is a fucking MESS.

LOOK AT THE GOOD OL' NOSE ON THIS ONE

how embarrassing

IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING

MOM IS GONNA FREAK!

I won't pretend I never did anything stupid as a kid but holy shit am I glad social media didn't exist.

A BIG FAT MESS

So is the nigresse. See OP'S pic.

>Proto American "white"

US never change kek

No. In the toilet maybe, but not myself.

No. I've never been that far down the hole. I drink responsibly.

> few times I puked it was because I was convinced to smoke weed

based anti alcohol bro, I group myself with you on never touching a drop of drink

Isn't this culture great?

>on ourselves
uhhh no that's pretty gross man

repeating digets confirm the habberning
RIP SheNayNay shaBoontay

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

Nope, puked on myself as a kid once.
But when drunk I puked in some asshole's car once.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to puke on yourself?
Just lean over or to the side or whatever.
Do you also piss yourself when drunk?

dont be ridiculous. life is pointless.

pussies that have never been black out drunk

Yeah, God is so great at poisoning a girl instead of fixing the worlds problems

Didn't know /m/ posted on Sup Forums

i have. had to go to hospital once. not even an alcoholic i just drank too much.

Mysterious ways, faggot

pussy that cant handle his liquor

I drink a fuckloads and even when blacked out I always manage to get to the toilet and score the bullseye.

I've been sick from alcohol 7/8 times, but I've never been that bad I've managed to lose control of my body and do it over myself

Lmao that's the most retarded thing I've read today

>implying poisoning this girl isn't fixing the world's problems

What a MESS

One time. Never again.
I'm kind of lucky that i don't get hangovers though. I just kind of throw up the whole night and wake up fine the next day.

I haven't thrown up since my 21st birthday. Now when I get too drunk I just black out and fall over.

Being blackout drunk doesn't mean that you cannot go to the toilet to piss, shit or puke into.
Being blackout drunk also doesn't mean you can't still walk around and talk to people.
It only means you cannot remember.

Also haven't puked on myself. I'm not retarded.

Disgusting kill it with fire.

Yup. Fuck all these prudes ITT.

#YOLO

>i don't get hangovers though
You'll grow up. It will happen to you soon enough.

dude. Ive done my fair share of binge drinking and blacking out, but even one weekend back when I was 18 where my buddies and I smashed a bottle of 151 and I puked my brains out for 6 hours straight did I not even once get any on me. they were ready to send me to the hospital and I still didn't puke on myself. you'd have to be buttfuck retarded to do that.

Real men don't puke on themselves, throwing up in the toilet, sink, or whatever is fine but if you're puking on yourself it's time to re-evaluate your life choices.

26 years old and I've never drank, smoked weed, or had sex, and i always call the police on people that smoke weed out/drink in public

>alcohol
>poisoning
That's a tautology of I ever heard one.

Just once, when some shit put GHB in my drink without me knowing.

Was once driving so drunk that I had to puke out the window at 80mph. Don't do this; it all comes right back in the rear window.
Anyway... did that without slowing down and arrived safely at my destination minutes later.
Murrica!

I doubt it. I start puking before i can get drunk enough.

oldfag detected

sup, bro

I never puked on myself like an idiot
and I if did
my friends wouldn't have taken pictures of me and put them online

151 was what put me in hospital for a few hours. they gave me a drip and i slept it off in the comfy hospital bed. my friends never let me hear the end of it. luckily i ditched all my friends years ago.

>westerners
>implying anyone but degenerates would puke on themselves
>implying anyone but degenerates would drink poison by their own free will

I like drinking but holy fuck you are stupid if you think it makes you cool. Are you really that desperate for the approval of others?

Uh oh watch out

This desu

I don't remember.

I'm going to laugh if someone give the prosecution the picture from the OP

Almost thought she died in a car crash or something. Got my hopes up for a second there OP.

Sadat and Gamal looking fly as fuck

>bragging about smoking weed

You're a degenerate

In the toilet... In the back yard... In the kitchen sink... Jack in the box drive through. But never puked all over myself.

I barley smoke though. Only about once every 2-3 months and only when I'm with friends.

>Mom pissed off that friends made fun of her
>not pissed off cause she got fucking alcohol poisoned
NNNNNIIIGGGGGGEEEEEERS

Dank reference

>i always call the police on people that smoke weed out/drink in public

you are the hero your country needs

That's your job

Fuck alchohol, man..

Fuckin smoke weed, it cured all of my problems every lil thing i had all fixed true medicine ToBeHonests

Yeah I got drunk and puked all over my friend's house when I was a teenager. What I didn't do was post a video online beating up some nigger half my size prior to doing so.

>not having a vomitorium

fucking pleb.

>151
Those were the good days. I don't get it, I could down rum like water and keep my shit together, but give me a beer, 1 fucking beer and I'm stumbling like a fucking idiot. I don't get it.

)^:

Is that really her?

Why is it that almost always in these videos the negresses are barefoot? Is it in their nature to immediately lose their footwear before a fight?

Nope, I puke in toilets and outside. Never fucking puked all over myself like a dumbass.

lol how have i never seen this before

Whoa watch out, buddy. You might get bombed portraying Mohammed like that.

Is that a sink specifically made for throwing up? I like the grab bars

YOU'VE BEEN BACKTRACED!

Ive been smashed wasted and never puked or blacked out. If you puke you are wasting alcohol and fucking up your digestive tract, including your teeth. Why there is a culture around going way past your limits for pride baffles me.

Oh wait she is a nigger and so are you, makes sense now.

>have to stand to use it