Give me a quote from any US president that has reached this level of autism

give me a quote from any US president that has reached this level of autism.

>protip: impossibru

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/barack-obama-quotes-and-gaffes-2733986
youtu.be/406KqNDgKuI
youtube.com/watch?v=PkONCyiLRes
youtube.com/watch?v=406KqNDgKuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thoughtco.com/barack-obama-quotes-and-gaffes-2733986

Reminder it only means they're stupid when the other side does it

Remember that his base has the intellect of 10 year olds

>thoughtco.com/barack-obama-quotes-and-gaffes-2733986
not a single one of them comes even close to Trumpf

covfefe,
covfefe,
COVFEFE!

>a tweet
>a presidential quote

Not even a trump fan but fucking hell you leftists are getting desperate to smear this clown, its embarrassing

As if you didnt had a mindblowing shit, while also tweeting to the nation. Please.

His garbage of brainstorm shits is actually saved in a museum as part of the transcripts of former Presidents. Yes covfefe and the rest of his stupid outbursts are being saved for history. So future generations can learn that shit-tier actos might not be good leaders.

>So future generations can learn that shit-tier actos might not be good leaders

a lesson we should already have learned

Holy shit! He made a fucking typo! He must be a fucking retard!

Ever wonder why you can't complain about anything he's actually done as president, but just the way he talks and looks?

>Holy shit! He made a fucking typo! He must be a fucking retard!
Enlighten us. What word did he mean to type?

well to be fair he has done nothing as president yet, you know that right?

"i did not have sexual relations with that woman" we all know you did mate and I can't blame you, I woulda been balls deep in that

Trump has had paperwork done to mark his Twitter as an official presidential means of communication (as was @POTUS already

yeah retard, that's not nearly on the level of retard that "bad people are very happy" is.

try again?

youtu.be/406KqNDgKuI

I don't know, conference or something? Guy tweets 24/7, of course he's gonna make a mistake every now and then. Doesn't mean he's the mindless retard people think he is.

Then why do you dislike him?

Yeah, that's not why people think he's a retard. It's the other 1039388 retard level shit he's done and continues to do.

Coverage, obviously.

As a supposed Democrat, shouldn't you be glad?

imagine taking life as seriously as you do, fucking lol, cya in 100 years when you're rotting in the ground and nobody remembers you, faggot.

All the last 10 years has taught me is that I really truly hate Twitter.

Ah, that must be why you have a folder full of his gaffes and ugly faces. Tell me, how is Fuhrer Trump destroying America?

“Actually, I was only kidding. You can get that baby out of here. Don’t worry, I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I’m speaking. That’s O.K. People don’t understand. That’s O.K."

–Donald Trump, booting a mother and her crying baby from a rally moments after saying "I love babies"

maybe it's because he actually didn't get any shit done.

his travel ban decree was once again weakened as of news today.

Just hide everything bearing a blue checkmark and it's quite a bit more tolerable.

>points at journalist who is asking a painful question
>"NOT YOU, FECK NOOZ!"

His tweets are considered official statements

Im glad he is incompetent of course yes. But he still tries to kill healthcare build a stupid wall. Destroy Russia Collusion evidence. So as much as i want to enjoy his failure of a presidency, i know he won because of russian meddling in the election. And i know that IF he accomplishes something nothing good can come of it.

> Nobody knew healthcare was so complicated
A complete moron, with no moral compass whatsoever.

He uses Twitter. A social media that those who created it said during a brainstormins session "Hey, twits are the majority of people going online now. How to we profit from twit users?" Another joked about making it a twit song bird thing, calling the text bursts similar to IM's tweets. Another joked saying calling the social media thing "Twit User." After brainstorming and joking, Twitter was born. The orange clown is on Twitter, regularly. Enough said.

>Fuhrer Trump
there we have it, folks. not even kidding.
The extreme right, insecure, angst ridden, uneducated fucks needed a strong daddy figure and scape goats to get there anger vented. seems familiar.

except Hitler actually built the autobahn. Trump didn't build a single fucking thing since his election.

>His garbage of brainstorm shits is actually saved in a museum as part of the transcripts of former Presidents.

So it's someone's job to legitimately wrangle his turds? That someone better be on suicide watch.

.>kill healthcare
Health insurance isn't health care.
>Russia Collusion
You stupid niggers made this up because you're a right wing party.
>won because of russian meddling in the election
He won because the Democrat Party is a criminal fucking racket. You jewed Bernie and that's why we stayed home. Kill yourself, Democrat shill.

He speaks fluent retard, it's why he's so popular with retards. America has a lot of angry retards, that combined with how unpopular hillary was, won him the election.

> Creates retarded "leftist" narrative
> "Not even a Trump fan"

Fucking lying coward

>thoughtco.com/barack-obama-quotes-and-gaffes-2733986

>Trumpf

Cuck detected

"I love babies – I don't love babies!"
"I'm gonna repeal Obama care – We're not gonna repeal Obama care just yet!"
"The Mexicans will pay for that wall! – We'll see which US company has the best offer for building that wall!"
"I'll imprison Shillary – She's a fighter, I'm not gonna put her in jail!"

He doesn't even stick to those vile promises that the alt-right would have loved him to fulfill.
This man is a self-contradicting loser.

>health care complicated
>HR 676 is 30 pages long

Pick one quote that you can put in perspective with "bad people are very happy"

I said Fuhrer Trump because people keep calling him a fascist, racist, sexist nazi. "Fuhrer Trump", is what the left seems to think he is. Reread it now, it'll make more sense.

So, you think trump has been a mediocre president, not doing anything but not damaging anything either? I'd say thats still better then Hillary would've been, assuming she wasn't lying when she talked about the debunked wage gap and racial bias crap.

I don't think he's the fuhrer, kid. I think he's an incompetent man baby with a non-existent understanding of effective governance and not the slightest capacity to learn on the job.

I think he's a mentally ill pathological liar and narcissist that is way over his head and has reached the positions he has by preying on base fears and lack of education with snake oil and bluster.

He has no policy positions, has a hard on for authoritarians (Putin, Kim Jong, Duerte, etc) and has always been in it solely for himself and is family.

His attempts to tear down American institutions and repurpose the use of the objective "truth" are the closest he will come to "destroying America" but the Bannon's of the world that want a white ethno state and a scorched earth policy to get it won't win in the end.

The wheels have already fallen on. The wall, healthcare, education, foreign policy... It's all been woeful and even his most ardent supporters are starting to get itchy for all this "winning" to begin.

He's a fuck up of monumental proportions. I get the initial vote for a wild card in a corrupt system but for those still supporting him... yeah, you're in a cult now. He's objectively terrible.

CANCER THREAD
Get back to your closet.

t_d

>implying Hillary would have been any better
kek

He's not getting anything done = good president?
I don't think you know what a president is meant to do.

Like his genuine fans.
Hypocrites, idiosyncratic, hyperbolic and even evil idiots.

“You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things. But nobody talks about that.”

youtube.com/watch?v=PkONCyiLRes

>I think he's a mentally ill pathological liar and narcissist
Find a national-level politician who isn't. I think Sanders might be pretty much it. By the bourgeoisie's lights, lying to the people and selling them into servitude's what politics is FOR.
>everyone that isn't neoliberal is authoritarian
Stop reading the neoliberal papers and learn something for a change.
>tear down American institutions
Good. Stop larping and start working, you lazy ass bourgie.
>healthcare
It's health INSURANCE, you paid shill. That's the opposite of health care.
gb2pol

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

Hillary sucks but she had actual policy positions that made some semblance of sense and an actual plan to enact them. She is a pretty terrible human being but she would have probably executed the office of President pretty damn well tbh.

Trump isn't mediocre. He's fucking terrible.

He's damaged plenty with his sheer incompetence and inability to tell the fucking truth. All politicians lie, that's nothing new, but this nigga is pathological. He can't help himself. He lies about shit that he doesn't even need to lie about. He's not well and his supporters are so far in they are dealing with a sunk cost situation where they have invested so much in him being the OBVIOUS bullshit he sold himself as that they don't know what the fuck to do.

This is my new favourite thing

youtube.com/watch?v=406KqNDgKuI

>implies that corporate loyalty is a positive value
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

This much is true. That's why the left wants neoliberals to fuck out of the Democrat Party.

I have a problem with him falsely accusing a former president of wiretapping Trump tower.

>mentally ill pathological liar and narcissist
This is basically the venus trap for angst-ridden redneck fucks and did a very good job in luring them to elect him.

>fact update:
Trump has stated in an interview that he "wants his old job back" - unmistakingly admitting that he is overchallanged by the office of president of the US.

Right-wing retards fail to see that all this election was about was ticking off a point on his bucket list! -->this is 1:1 what he said. He literally does NOT know what the fuck he'stalking about. As we say in my country, "he opens his mouth just to make some noise."

>implying he will stick ther efor 8 years
lmao!
what are you proud of?

:(

banal, but doesn't even come close

He needs a high five, not impeachment.

>digital statements can't be quoted
you're fucking retarded yeah?

He's the first true twitter president. It's hard to do jack shit on twitter without sounding full on cringe. I'm not saying he's not totally cringeworthy but at least account for twitter being shite.

what's that strawman doing in here?

so close to reality, it hurts.

I think your crystal ball is broken.

The whole point of "not my president" is to emphasize that people have disagreed with him politically, morally and emotionally right from the start. your retard graph only shows the flaws of democracy.

>righttards call this 'winning the argument'

You are asking someone, at this point, who supports Trump, if they are retarded? That was a rhetorical question, wasn't it?

>IMA DRAIN THE SWAMP!

lmao
more like relocating the swamp

>Find a national-level politician who isn't. I think Sanders might be pretty much it. By the bourgeoisie's lights, lying to the people and selling them into servitude's what politics is FOR.

And all of society by proxy is insane as a result. There are things wrong with Trump that are clearly not going on with other people. He's losing the ability to interact with reality at times. He's not well.

>Stop reading the neoliberal papers and learn something for a change.

This is such a weak argument to even attempt but one I see often. I made a claim about Trump admiring authoritarians and I will extend that claim to saying he actively does things right out of the authoritarian playbook.

You can try and say that I'm just calling him that because it's some reactionary position I'm being told to take by the "libtard media hurr" but you couldn't be further from the truth.

ALL of my opinions about Trump are based on one single source: Donald J. Trump.

Hh literally gives all the evidence required all on his lonesome. You don't even need CNN to get their grubby little biased hands on it first. It's plain as day he's a fucking retard.

>Good. Stop larping and start working, you lazy ass bourgie.

LOL, k.

>It's health INSURANCE, you paid shill. That's the opposite of health care.
gb2pol

Call it what you want. It's an objective disaster and even if you hate the ACA the sheer incompetence from the GOP and Trumps administration has been monumental.

All posts in this thread have been reporting to be viewed by the NSA and Sup Forums moderators

Well to be fair they did win.

Actually, the Guccifer release was traced back to the Democrats. It's really pathetic that you think campaigns aren't just advertising exercises and that everything they say is true.
Also, you're still a neoliberal shill and you still need to be killed for it.

>"HA ! WE SHOWED DEM LIBIRELLS BIG TIME ! LIBRELL TEEEARS ! SO TASTY"
>all while Trumph didn't get any shit done yet

You niggers keep kicking the left, and we'll make it true. Do you understand just how little you criminal liars control?

Hillary won the elections it was the Russians... the Russians infiltrated our election to destroy America and cause chaos. The Russians did it, the Russians are the reason why my life is shit and l'm in debt with a shit college degree, its the Russians. The Russians made Hillary lose they hacked WikiLeaks and released the emails, the Russians wer eon twitter distributing trump propaganda the Russians did it all everybody on the internet supporting trump in 2k16 was Russian spies and they hacked the DNC. Putin ordered it and had direct knowledge

>criminal liars
what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
Trumps mouth is literally spitting lies 24/7

YouTube demonetized all the ISIS terrorist channels HAHAAHAHAH

Jewtube

It's kind of amazing the left can still be so smug even after losing a sure thing to a reality TV star.