People who use tp instead of washing their ass after taking a dump are probably the most filthy individuals I know...

People who use tp instead of washing their ass after taking a dump are probably the most filthy individuals I know. Hope you don't do this, Sup Forums

Ok

Are you Mike J?

what is tp?
is house from fellow indian?

So how the fuck do you wipe your ass dry after being sprayed up the rectum like a gayboy? With your hand?

Kekked

Do you shit on the douche nozzle?

Bidet master race. How can you not clean your ass after pooping?

I agree but how do you manage suiting at work or just When you're not home user? How?

Wipe ur God damn ass and wash ur hands with soap after u pee or poop op it's only sanitary and the right thing to do ull feel good and make the world a little better

No paper, no jet up pooper.
Just go natural. Let it try up and flake off throughout the day.

*try = dry

WTF? Then you have shit flakes in your undies. What do then? Keep for mums gravy?

See

clean with woter then wipe ass with tp.

But your washing your ass without soap so it's fucking useless. Water alone doesn't just magically clean things. Look at Mexican water

TP+baby/wet wipes = clean
Most people I know do this.

And if I recall, are you the pretentious britbong that thinks about American assholes all day long?

I have considered getting a bidet like in the OP pic, however, doesn't the shit splash with the water all over the place? I imagine the strength of the stream has to be strong enough to get shit off your asshole and crack, but that same strength causes the water to spray everywhere, except also mixed with shit at that.

Pure genius.