Is anyone here /noshower/?

Is anyone here /noshower/?
I work in a professional office environment and I havent showered for about 9 days now. I cant really smell because I smoke cigs heavily, at first I was just lazy but now I want to see how long it takes for people to tell me to clean up.

Most I've ever gone by choice is about three days, but how disgusting do you feel?

Show me what your cock looks like

clean up

My balls are starting to smell like sweat you know, that dank smell?

Its okay if I wear pants but with shorts I can still kind of smell it.

I work in a cubicle though so its not like Im sitting right next to anyone.

Im going to rub armpit deoderant on my sack before work today. I dont know if thats cheating.

They can smell you but are ashamed to tell your dirty ass. Go shower

Its unkempt as fuck. I banged this chick yesterday who is a total freak with a bush and even SHE was talking about how I should trim my bush

Yeah but I mean I smoked a whole pack of cigs one day and the chick in the cube next to me didnt notice I was smoking until she saw me outside.

Come on, show me. I like this sort of thing

My phone is out in the car in the parking lot, I dont have another camera. Thats too much effort, sorry bro

you can have this spicy meme though!

oh shit meant to post this my bad

I actually know that feel, I was born in 83

What do you do about Itchy Swamp Ass?

I dunno I mean I wipe it once in a while in the toilet.

Are you wearing the same socks and drawers for the duration of this...experiment?

I mean Im repeating underwear but I change once in a while.

I dont wear socks, flip flops all the way. I dunno if anyones noticed but if that chick across the building can walk to the copier barefoot I can wear leather flip flops.

Definitely been wearing the same pants for a while.

Do you keep wearing the same tie O?P

is that a biplane A10?

I actually converted to button up no tie.

Fucking bathe you mongoloid

Yeah its basically what the A-10s replacement should look like

but it sucks. Just standing around getting hit with water for 15 minutes, fuck that.

You re disgusting fucking clean yourself op

fucking awesome

I like that it has 2 guns

Trips confirm OP is subhuman

Ties are fucking awesome tho

Not really though.

I mean with a suit or sport coat sure, but otherwise its just this dumb flappy thing that gets all over your shiz

I dunno, i'm turned on by ties. I shot my load. All the way up one once

In my experience the ladies prefer the suit coat.

Hey, heres some fapping material

The longest time i've lasted without a shower was 6 months.
Right now im about to begin the 3rd month since my last bath.
In my case my workload is heavy moving heavy stuff by hand moderately fast, on top of that i'm 1.78m/100kg so i sweat a lot.
Only wash my face and arms so people doesnt notice but overall they won't know that i dont shower unless they get really close like having a hug or something.
Depression and laziness.

I knew this girl whop was a total train wreck.

I dont think she ever showered.

She smelled like fermented spice everytime we got intimate. Shit was kind of cash.